~~~~~~~~~~~~SWISHERS skyrocketing outta roof Unappreciation Post~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Yoda

Do yourself a favor and get some glass.
Word.
pimp.gif

But I do have this place that I discovered that sells Swishers for 2 for $1. They don't pay taxes.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

smh.gif
I thought you were talking about when you go to ash it out of the sunroof and it blows outta your hand

Now THAT !$#% is unappreciated
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

We're going to be in the market for a vap one of these days so I'm going to need the 411 from one of yall.

1.25 for singles at the local spot
smh.gif

smh.gif
I thought you were talking about when you go to ash it out of the sunroof and it blows outta your hand

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Never happened to me but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's worse than ashin in your drink

Single woods still $1 around my way
pimp.gif
F swishers, dutches, etc.....

Originally Posted by Nawth21

We're going to be in the market for a vap one of these days so I'm going to need the 411 from one of yall.
The man to talk to is Mangudai954, he clearly loves his vap.

I work in a gas station in the hood (Richmond Bay Area)

We used to sell Peach,Blacks, Swishers for .75 ($3.50 for a pack). Blunt wraps (2 in 1) for 1.00, and a pack of Zig Zag for $1.25.

Now......

Peach, Blacks, and Swishers $1.00 each ($5.00 for a pack, however there are some specials for Optimos 2 Packs for like $8.00), Blunt Wraps still $1.00, ZigZags $1.45. Don't even get me started with cigarettes you finna drop 8 dollars soon for a pack of ports

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

only thing worse than this is the sling shot effect. when you rollin up and accidentally flick the blunt and %%+* gets all in the carpet
mad.gif

Wraps are wack. Don't do it.

And they have gone up at my spot too. They are like 4 bucks a pack so it didn't go up all that much. But I've still been using glass a lot more lately.

I need to get my vape tube replaced. I was all sorts of messed up and d shattered the end of mine
frown.gif

Man, i used to get 2 for a dollar at some spots around here(bay area)....Smh. I went into my local everyday liquor store like yo let me get a swisher"1.25 now sir"

*mad as hell walking back to the whip to scrape up some change*

I dunno about y'all but i strongly feel that tree will be legalized very soon...........

CUSTOMERS COMING INTO MY STORE TRYING TO QUESTION ME ABOUT MY $1.29 + TAX SWISHER SMH!!!

LIKE YALL AINT BEEN TO THE GAS STATION AND SEEN THEM HITTIN FOR DAMN NEAR 2 DOLLARS + !!!!

ITS CUT THOAT OUT HERE WA STATE HIGHEST TOBACCO TAXES IN THE COUNTRY !!!1111111!!

swishers at cost ftw
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by call me walks

im tryin to just buy packs now

yup, the only way i feel i get my moneys worth. 1.70 something for 1 blunt at 7-11 is ridiculous.

i use to be able to walk into a place with a dollar and some change i can find in my car and leave peacefully.

now i gotta walk in, realize my $1.50 is not enough, go back to my car to check for more change, then end up breaking an extra dollar.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

BROKE DUDES FOR THE LOSS

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
At dudes scraping up their last for a nick sack, just to be furtherdiscouraged by the price of cigars.

Originally Posted by A Hunnid

BROKE DUDES FOR THE LOSS

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
At dudes scraping up their last for a nick sack, just to be further discouraged by the price of cigars.
Word
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

we've got about a grand in glass sitting around the house, probably more actually. i dont mess with swishers

this is what i get
SSLCRegPk.jpg

where i get em theyre buy one get one free.
Used to be 3.75 then they were 4.50 now their like 4.94.

im gettin two packs tho so i cant complain i guess.

what? in compton they are still liek 1 dollar each. u trippen.

just move out to cali.

1.75 at 7-11 here in Cali... it was 1.50 last month, 1 dollar a year ago, and 2 for a dollar about 3 years ago. and it ain't that im broke, its just theprinciple... 1 blunt wrap should cost no more than 1 dollar
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom