~~~~~~~~~~~~SWISHERS skyrocketing outta roof Unappreciation Post~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally Posted by Nawth21

We're going to be in the market for a vap one of these days so I'm going to need the 411 from one of yall.

1.25 for singles at the local spot
smh.gif
Best for partys and ease of use: 1)Volcano 2) Herbalair
Best for taste, better hits, low price: 1)SSV 2)Vapor Bros 3)Da Buddha Vaporizer

The whip Vaporizers like the SSV, VB, and DBV are cheaper than the bag vapes(cano, herbalair) and you can taste the flavor better than the bag vapes. The canoand herbalair are effortless to use. You don't get the thick (but inconsistent) vapor hits you can get from a whip vapes(ssv, vb, dbv). When you usebag vapes, your vapor is mixed (diluted) with air. Every hit's pretty much the same-great for efficiency but I find it boring. I enjoy the experience ofdrawing my own hits from a whip vape... more work but the thick, smooth vapor hits make up for it for me. I personally own the DBV...Id recommend a Vapor Brosor SSV, they are both in a great price range compared to the Cano.

Originally Posted by icomethru

WOW! i used to get deals like 2 for $1 all day. Every lil hood spot has .95 each or $1.75 like 711. Best i can find is 3 for 2dolars and sum change. Anyone else feel me?
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

bruh i feel the same damn way
laugh.gif
i went up in the gas station thinkin im bout 2 get the 2 for 1 and he hit me with the 1.50
indifferent.gif
ive gotten used 2 it i supposewasnt nuttin like that 2 relos for ah buck tho
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by A Hunnid

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

BROKE DUDES FOR THE LOSS

roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
At dudes scraping up their last for a nick sack, just to be further discouraged by the price of cigars.
Word
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

we've got about a grand in glass sitting around the house, probably more actually. i dont mess with swishers

dudes runnin round like, "yo, you got a bottle?"

flip1.jpg

"nahh what you need a bottle for man?"

makin homemade bongs and shhh
roll.gif

but to stay on topic.. swishers went up to $4 + tax a box.. I'm smokin dutches full time now.. $3 for the grape dutch rillos
pimp.gif

I can't be twistin swishers anyhow
sick.gif

Backwoods, Dutches, Vegas = FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

n when your by your lonesome pack a bowl into that water pipe
wink.gif

i was thinkin about makin a thread like this not too long ago. everywhere i go now dutches are at least $1.25, usually 1.50, im not really stressin a few extracents but it sucks fumblin around with coins when it used to be go in the store, ask for a dutch, give a doller, in and out with the quickness

Dutches around my way in Bk have been 1.25 and up..the local spot used to do 5 for 5$...I walk in the other day and hes like I can't do that anymore.Tobacco price raise ftl
smh.gif
smh.gif

I love the smell of a grape swish, but I prefer glass .

blunts are only good for when your hot boxing with 2+ people and you get excess smoke in the atmosphere
ohwell.gif

Straight went to 7-11 the other day with a $1.35 in change to pick up a swish and the lady told me they raised the price to 1.51 with tax and straight walkedout and just hit the pipe.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SpuddyGuNz

I can't be twistin swishers anyhow
sick.gif

Backwoods, Dutches, Vegas = FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

n when your by your lonesome pack a bowl into that water pipe
wink.gif
sick.gif

^
laugh.gif
Them things is rough as hell cant mess wit em. But yo, why don't ya'll buy the big boxes wouldn't it be cheaper?

either the pack of grape dutches or the watermelon phillies for bout a pound where im from..

somebody school me on vap's tho..the benefits,costs,etc..might be makin that change...rollin blunts ftl..

Im tryna get put on to the vaps too.. I got rollin blunts down to a science and it's boring and wastes time.. I prefer smoking a blunt to hittin apipe/bong/whatever anyday tho.. no I dont smoke cigs

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Im tryna get put on to the vaps too.. I got rollin blunts down to a science and it's boring and wastes time.. I prefer smoking a blunt to hittin a pipe/bong/whatever anyday tho.. no I dont smoke cigs

This:

killaotaku wrote:
Best for partys and ease of use: 1)Volcano 2) Herbalair
Best for taste, better hits, low price: 1)SSV 2)Vapor Bros 3)Da Buddha Vaporizer

The whip Vaporizers like the SSV, VB, and DBV are cheaper than the bag vapes(cano, herbalair) and you can taste the flavor better than the bag vapes. The cano and herbalair are effortless to use. You don't get the thick (but inconsistent) vapor hits you can get from a whip vapes(ssv, vb, dbv). When you use bag vapes, your vapor is mixed (diluted) with air. Every hit's pretty much the same-great for efficiency but I find it boring. I enjoy the experience of drawing my own hits from a whip vape... more work but the thick, smooth vapor hits make up for it for me. I personally own the DBV...Id recommend a Vapor Bros or SSV, they are both in a great price range compared to the Cano.

And my view..I have a box/whip type

Vaporizers

- Use less
- More efficient (extracts more thc than smoking blunts/papers or using bongs)
- Can taste it a lot better
- No need for blunts/papers/wraps/lighters
- No carcinogens as there is no combustion taking place
- Since there's no combustion, the herb when your done with it you can use it for edibles (the longer you vaped it the less thc there will be left though)
- You have the choice of temperature. This adds some variety as people prefer different temperatures but nothing too crazy.
- The smell doesn't linger
- Easier on the lungs

From what ive seen, most of the quality ones start @ $150 or roughly around that area. The different types are box, portable, bag, and others like the BDV andPurple Days etc I believe they're called.

Cons

- The high is a little different. This isn't necessarily a bad thing(though some people don't like it), personally I don't notice it too much. Thedifference comes from the fact that your body isn't fighting carcinogens entering your system when you vape. This actually contributes to the"high" feeling you get when you burn.

- You have to wait for some of them to heat up (maybe this is the case for all of them, im not sure)

- You periodically have to clean some of the parts but this isn't really an issue

Honestly my only con is waiting for it to heat up but its not that serious. Takes roughly 10 minutes for mine (box type). Beware though, there are a lot ofknock off and cheaply made vaporizers and I'd recommend you steer clear of them. Some use metal heating elements, break, or just don't work right. Itsa big pill to swallow on price but just think about how much herb you'll be saving and how many blunts/papers/wraps and lighters you wont be buying. After a short time it start paying for itself. Hope this all made sense and doesn't sound like rambling lol.Im definately no expert though so take care to do more research.

Back
Top Bottom