Swishers vs Papers

Originally Posted by Kramer

How are either better than pipes? Just wanderin
Swishers have nicotine whereas zigs don't. Pipes & straight shooters have carcinogens. (unverifiable)   Vaporization is the best option right now although the study of injections seems one of the best ways to administer right now.

glass is always better, its not always burning, can be put away easily. and you get more bang for your buck

glass is always better, its not always burning, can be put away easily. and you get more bang for your buck

Dutch_Masters_Palma_Boxes_Vanilla5.jpg

pimp.gif

i never liked how papers burn, so when i smoke them i usually double wrap my raws. but usually i use my illy

i never liked how papers burn, so when i smoke them i usually double wrap my raws. but usually i use my illy

Wine and grape swishers
pimp.gif

All wrapped up in foil and fresh. I hear backwoods are good too.

Wine and grape swishers
pimp.gif

All wrapped up in foil and fresh. I hear backwoods are good too.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

vape ftw

Yeah I feel ya but Dono if it's just me but i gotta kickBack and cheif on something that's why I dont Really use vapes, bongs, pipes...

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

vape ftw

Yeah I feel ya but Dono if it's just me but i gotta kickBack and cheif on something that's why I dont Really use vapes, bongs, pipes...

glass.

when you roll it up, roughly 40% of your product is literally going up in smoke.
grin.gif
what a waste.
I'm not sayin i don't enjoy to twist it up in whites or a grape swish here and there, shakes gotta go somewhere. but is what it is.

they're not.
rappers talk about blunts, so people think they're cooler. Also, in our society, people think the more money they put into somethin, the better it is. so people like to brag about how fat they roll.
also, on vapes, they're nice once in awhile, but theres more then just THC in said plant, and vapes only heat to the point that THC is released. so there is more in the plant thats getting left behind that can be enjoyed.
and on 'water pipes', yea, it filters it, but do you know how much you're losin in that water?
just some thoughts for the mind.....

glass.

when you roll it up, roughly 40% of your product is literally going up in smoke.
grin.gif
what a waste.
I'm not sayin i don't enjoy to twist it up in whites or a grape swish here and there, shakes gotta go somewhere. but is what it is.

they're not.
rappers talk about blunts, so people think they're cooler. Also, in our society, people think the more money they put into somethin, the better it is. so people like to brag about how fat they roll.
also, on vapes, they're nice once in awhile, but theres more then just THC in said plant, and vapes only heat to the point that THC is released. so there is more in the plant thats getting left behind that can be enjoyed.
and on 'water pipes', yea, it filters it, but do you know how much you're losin in that water?
just some thoughts for the mind.....

Everyone wanna smoke papers now cuz Wiz says so 
laugh.gif

I actually work in a head shop and I can always spot the hypebeast who come in and ask for Wiz rolling papers before they say a word.

When I'm not vaping it's king size elements all day.

elements.jpg

but usually i use my illy

I have a black label straight that never gets used by me. Asthma and chronic bronchitis FTL 
tired.gif

Everyone wanna smoke papers now cuz Wiz says so 
laugh.gif

I actually work in a head shop and I can always spot the hypebeast who come in and ask for Wiz rolling papers before they say a word.

When I'm not vaping it's king size elements all day.

elements.jpg

but usually i use my illy

I have a black label straight that never gets used by me. Asthma and chronic bronchitis FTL 
tired.gif

tumblr_kwz0oaD2a71qb06npo1_250.jpg

I stay chiefin all day.
I use whatever i feel like using at that time, but if im out and about its gotta be a grape.

tumblr_kwz0oaD2a71qb06npo1_250.jpg

I stay chiefin all day.
I use whatever i feel like using at that time, but if im out and about its gotta be a grape.

Back
Top Bottom