System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I'm not sure if anyone on here are familiar w/Swoosh.com (it's a Nike online employee store), but I figure this is Niketalk and somebody on here wouldbe on there. Anyway, my question is for the System of Dress Nike College shorts. I bought the red Ohio State shorts (because the Texas shorts were sold outbecause I was gonna cop both), and I just got them today. They're not as thick as I thought, but for the price I wasn't expecting them to be thatthick, and they have the LBJ symbol on them and all that but what about the length? Now, don't get me wrong, they're long, just not as long as Ithought. I just chalked it up to I'm watching too many college basketball games and they make the shorts exactly for the players who are wearing them sothey are indeed longer. I got an XXL and I'm 6'3 190lbs and when I pull them all the way up to my hips they come to the middle of my kneecap. Are theseon swoosh.com actually the system of Dress shorts because they didn't say anything about it in the description. Just double checking, thanks NT for theinfo beforehand.

What was the list price on 'em? The $45 shorts (thankfully IMO) aren't quite as long or thick. The more expensive ones are longer and thicker.

i got my authentic OSU LBJ nike shorts at this sports store at my mall and there SUPER long! im like 5'9''/10'' and i got my shorts in alarge and they are almost so long i cant dribble up my legs, but he shorts themself feel real nice

I have every pair of OSU shorts they were all 60 and they are all extremly long just make shure they have twill logos thats how you know they are the authenticones

Ok, that makes the difference then. Swoosh.com only has the $45 pair (of course that's not what I paid for them). Where can I find the authentic pairs?Does Eastbay have them? I also wouldn't mind getting a pair of Georgetown shorts, but I definitely want the Texas System of Dress shorts.

Ok, I found them on Eastbay. But, does the description say System of Dress or are we just supposed to know since they're $60?

Anyone have a list of the teams with the new system of dress? I want either Duke or Georgetown and am looking for the longer length ones.

*Also, pockets by any chance??

If all the $60 shorts aren't System of Dress, does that mean they're made w/ different materials? Are they not as long as say the Ohio State, Arizona,'Cuse shorts?

System of Dress shorts are wack. It make me feel like i have short legs because they're too baggy and long. I'm 6'2 and when i wear them i looklike i'm 5'9. A Xlarge run all the way down to my shin.

Has anyone seen this years North Carolina shorts? The ones on Eastbay look the same as last years. This years version are supposed to be S.O.D. and do not havethe trim at the bottom of the legs.

I have the new UNC shorts and they are system of dress. They are really long I had to get a Medium to make them not go to my ankles, when I regularly wear a Lor XL. Also, they are made of two different materials ( perforated dri fit on the rear and smooth dri fit on the front) Got them from champs.com so theeastbay ones should be the new ones. I have the previous years shorts as well, and these are way different and have a real nice feel to them
pimp.gif

Shorts to my knees are long enough. Shorts to my shins aren't shorts. They are in fact Capri's

^Exactly...I wish Nike would do away with the longer fitting team twill shorts. I liked last year's a lot better.

carolinau, thanks for the info. I guess I'll be purchasing some UNC shorts! Can you take some pix? I'd like to see what they look like since none ofthe websites have updated their pics.

I will try and take some pics sometime soon. You are right, none of the websites have the pics, I had to peep them at my local champs to really see them, thematerials make it all the better.

89d351d7e04f9948a7b2b191553a92a1e65ddd3_t.gif
6fa350c7ea8e964cac4cb4515df1f9fcc5f3bf6_t.gif
dba35a6be15a97f4a2e5b6965a0a098829e4d0d_t.gif
df2356ece1aa9a88a14eb6c05e8610ba41ad95b_t.gif

ok here are some pics, not sure how to make thembigger. The first is the comparison of the two materials on the new shorts. The second is the new(left) and the old (right) side by side. The third is thefront smooth material on the new shorts. The fourth is the large mesh that the old shorts are made of. I put the pics up on my profile if you need to seethem bigger

Nice pics carolinau. I may have to add that to my collection as well as the others I plan on copping. So, does anybody know for sure if all the $60 shorts areS.O.D? It doesn't make sense if all of them aren't, but it makes sense on Nike behalf for profit reasons. Does anybody think these will go on sale atMarch Madness or just after? I wasn't that up on them last year to check and see if the price dropped on them.

Ok so in regards to the new '08 authentic replica twill shorts on eastbay ($60), it seems like the duke shorts have changed and is made of differentmaterial (not mesh like the '07). I got some of the '07 duke shorts ($60) from eastbay sometime last year, but are the new versions as long as theS.O.D. school shorts or are the non-S.O.D. schools (schools not mentioned on list) updated uni's similar in length to these mesh ones I got last year offeastbay from '07? besides my school, I've just always thought duke has had the sickest college uni's ever. haha. neway, any input is muchappreciated.

also, the new '08 away uconn shorts look pretty sick too. would they be longer than their shorts last year w/ the pic of the huskie on the sides? they're not an S.O.D. school according to the list of schools (I don't think).

That's a pic of my authentic Duke shorts I bought last week. I bought a Large and I'm 5-foot-9. The come down to nearly midshin.

Back
Top Bottom