T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Had the USA colorway back in 03. Glad to add the home colorway to the current collection. Picked up the blk pair as well but i’m honestly thinking about returning em. Especially if I pick the all stars up.
*Scooped a 12.5 from the restock. These are a 12 (TTS) and are very snug. Want to see if the 12.5 is a better fit.

CE868B3A-EDA2-4DF0-AEE6-7C0DF77D085C.jpeg

3) These are lows. They look so bulky but you actually sit kinda high. Kobe IV the first low...nope.

They actually made a low though back in the day. Which I agree these don't sit as high as they look like they would. Guess maybe depends if you have higher or lower ankle bones? For me they are like a 2/3 high.

Had the USA colorway back in 03. Glad to add the home colorway to the current collection. Picked up the blk pair as well but i’m honestly thinking about returning em. Especially if I pick the all stars up.
*Scooped a 12.5 from the restock. These are a 12 (TTS) and are very snug. Want to see if the 12.5 is a better fit.

CE868B3A-EDA2-4DF0-AEE6-7C0DF77D085C.jpeg
That pair definitely killing the blk pair🔥...let us know how the going up a half work out. On the fence about going up a half for all stars.

Love the white pair but I’m going to *try* to hoop in these and I remember how dirty they got lol. Went with the aways for that sole reason

PXL_20210209_213010371.jpg

Is it me or do these look bulkier in the heel area than the OGs? Hehe. But have to return. Uncomfortably tight. IDK if its been up on there for a while, but full restock on Adidas online for white and black pair. Even got my 12.5 hopefully that works cause a 13 i still think is too long.

So if I wear 9.5 through 10.5 in certain shoes I wonder if 10 will be perfect for these. I know 10 in tmac 1s are good.

Black and white pair up on adc

Got the black pair with 15% email sign up and 10% cashback from retailmenot. For first responders and military, check it should be 30%.
Was gonna grab the white pair too but will wait if they are still available with another discount down the road.
Do you know what time these actually went up? Trying to see what time I need to be lurking adc Thursday to get these all stars.

I would recommend going up 1/2 from your adidas size, which for me is my Nike size. They actually take break in time! But they are super nice!

anyone buy it from DSG.com? i ordered the black pair on Feb 1 and it said pre-order ship by March 5 :stoneface: then it said the Standard Delivery is on Feb 6 when I check again on their website and the status is still say processing now ...and I still not receive tracking number... because I'm using transport company to delivery the shoes to Hong Kong so I really need to know what happen are they?
And I guess the main reason should be covid-19.

Last edited:
anyone buy it from DSG.com? i ordered the black pair on Feb 1 and it said pre-order ship by March 5 :stoneface: then it said the Standard Delivery is on Feb 6 when I check again on their website and the status is still say processing now ...and I still not receive tracking number... because I'm using transport company to delivery the shoes to Hong Kong so I really need to know what happen are they?
I am still waiting for them to ship my black pair as well.

Same on my white pair. Looks like 3/5 is likely what will happen.

Yea still waiting too. I don't think anything fishy is going on. Based on the thread and dsg confirmation email, our pairs will probably be coming later than everyone's else

Back
Top Bottom