T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Look like house shoes from above. Still clean though.
78471D19-5686-4723-907E-4BE88DD9C311.jpeg

Yeah wondered why Finishline and Eastbay didn't release them since they had them on the calendar. ADC your best bet unless you wanna wait for DSG

so ADC dropped these at midnight on the release date? I'm not a huge adidas guy, so I dont quite know the routine, but I'll be waiting tonight at midnight

anyone buy it from DSG.com? i ordered the black pair on Feb 1 and it said pre-order ship by March 5 :stoneface: then it said the Standard Delivery is on Feb 6 when I check again on their website and the status is still say processing now ...and I still not receive tracking number... because I'm using transport company to delivery the shoes to Hong Kong so I really need to know what happen are they?
And I guess the main reason should be covid-19.
I sent chat message to customer service. They said it’s a presale scheduled to be shipped on or after 3/5. Ended up cancelling my normal size 11 and ordered half size up

Yeah weird release. I had to change the style number in the URL for it to show up. Trying to check out but not accepting any payment might be sold out. 25% code available on site too

Yeah weird release. I had to change the style number in the URL for it to show up. Trying to check out but not accepting any payment might be sold out. 25% code available on site too
Man this some bull if they let us down like this. I'm gonna keep refreshing.

I tried checking out the black pair and the payment working but not the red, they are sold out. There was a 9 in the black earlier today but gone now or I would've re-ordered with the 25%

They're probably gonna restock later like the other 2 pairs. Try DSG in the morning. I'll keep an eye out on a 9 in the black. Back to my ps5 game lol

I
Damn might have to cop, got the royals in my cart rn on DSG
I know the feeling had to pull the trigger though. Hoping that adidas come through eventually so I can order from them with the 25 percent off. Then the 3/12 ship date not sitting well with me either.

Didn’t get any of the All-stars. Would be a nice collection peace but never wear them. Glad I caught a 12.5 with 25% off. Ima return my first order.

Back
Top Bottom