T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

i didn't have the OG's but always like them. Hopefully they fit my feet fine to hoop in....

Damn I hope this isn't a sign that Adidas is gonna release these like how Nike been releasing the kobes...... hopefully I'm just overreacting lol

All Stars still on FNL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210131-105221_Finish Line.jpg
    Screenshot_20210131-105221_Finish Line.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 553
Black and white pair up on adc

Got the black pair with 15% email sign up and 10% cashback from retailmenot. For first responders and military, check it should be 30%.
Was gonna grab the white pair too but will wait if they are still available with another discount down the road.

Good looking. Just copped the white and black pair. Was worried after Finishline took em down but didn't want to miss on any O.G Mac colorways.

I hate the Adidas website. I've got a voucher code to use but it rejected my payment for idk why. And now says voucher in invalid. What the ****!

Edit: 30 mins later finally got an order in. Used my wife's nurse discount too. So got for less than $100 and says delivery tomorrow.

Last edited:
Man adidas cancelled my order, now they’re gone . And for whatever reason DSG saying these are a preorder so they won’t ship until 3/5?

I was randomly awake on Twitter at like 6 am and saw a link for these come through on Sole Links and copped the Blk/Blue pair in a 12... can’t wait I had these freshman year of HS

Wow I could checkout with a 13 in both colorways. That’s good to know. I’ll wait for the all-star pair then. Hope everyone gets their pair.

Back
Top Bottom