T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

These seem like a fake sellout but who knows.

hoping they are better than the 1 retro. I’ve wanted these since they came out, and this was the most exciting ball release for me in recent memory.

My away pair shipped from Adidas.com. i hope the 12 fits, i didnt catch a 12.5 and a 13 is too long for me

So like I mentioned earlier, DSG confirmation email says preorder , ships 3/5. But when I view my tracking/order status online it says preparing for 2/6 delivery.

So like I mentioned earlier, DSG confirmation email says preorder , ships 3/5. But when I view my tracking/order status online it says preparing for 2/6 delivery.
I know when I got the FR4s from them last year it ended up being a preorder and imo took much longer than it should of to ship out. But I did eventually get my pair.

I’ve heard these run a little small so try to go half a size up. Will confirm. For me, I just went with what I used to wear in the OGs (12) even though I usually wear 11.5 in Nikes. Will confirm when they get in (supposedly tomorrow but we shall see).

i still haven't gotten anything from adidas. although I have a confirmation # but didn't get an confirmation email.... WTH

edit: just checked adidas.com and it's got a delivery date of the 9th. nice communication guys......

Adidas has 9/10/10.5/12 availble in the white on the site right now and most sizes available in black.

I copped the white. The set is complete .

Back
Top Bottom