T-Mobile and the iPhone. it's here.

about damn time. this will be the straw that break sprints back. the iphone was the only thing that kept sprint alive but now tmobile will take over as the value iphone provider. hopefully apple doesnt throw the iphone 4 at tmobile while everyone else gets the 5s :lol:

We still don't know specifically when in 2013 the company will begin carrying the iPhone, but it appears that T-Mobile customers hoping for an iPhone in their lifetimes have finally gotten their wish.

great...but I will drop verizon the second I can order a 5 on tmobile

i like how they show the OG iphone in the picture of the article 

I've been hearing this for the better part of 5 years. Good for the magenta.

if they weren't combining w/ Metro PCS I wouldn't care because the T definitely stands for terrible when it comes to service, but they're expanding their reach. making their network stronger so i'll stick around.

This is gonna suck major for sprint, they are moving at snails pace getting their lte network up and there 3g is laughable, which means i and possibly many others will switch. Now that tmobile again has their no cap unlimited data network plans and prices similar to sprint, unless you have spotty coverage with tmobile, theres no reason to be on sprint anymore. Just hope they have the capacity to handle all the incoming iphones.

Great news for T-Mobile.  If they're smart, they won't subsidize it (which will drive Classic plan folks mad) and only offer it on a Value plan.  Rumor is that they're going to be doing away with Classic plans as it is, so what better way to bridge people over to the Value plan than the iPhone.  Pay $200-$300 up front with the rest tacked onto your monthly bill over 20 months.

Count me in.  I like having phone options.  

I dont care anyway. iPhone is beyond over-rated. The 4s doesnt even have 4G speed lolol.

WE GON GET THAT WORK!!!
smokin.gif

I work for T-Mobile and just saw the news in my email.
Commission checks gonna be lookin even better now.
And they're already great to begin with.

It was only a matter of time. Still not sure if I'll cop an iphone once they are available though

Anyone here in the Bay Area with input on their service? Got the Nexus 4 so may switch over. AT&T rapes me for service and i only get 3gb :x . Ill happily switch as long as im not missing calls and text are consistently being sent.

Only reason I went to Sprint was for unlimited data, which I dont even need since I never go over the limit that AT&T and Verizon have anyway.

Still have a year left on my contract, unless Sprint upgrades to LTE soon or whatever its called, imma go to T-Mobile. Best customer service.

Only reason I went to Sprint was for unlimited data, which I dont even need since I never go over the limit that AT&T and Verizon have anyway.

Still have a year left on my contract, unless Sprint upgrades to LTE soon or whatever its called, imma go to T-Mobile. Best customer service.

I agree. Tmobile isn't bad imo. I been with them for about ten years and never had much issues w dropped calls. I guess it depends on where you are in the country.

I agree. Tmobile isn't bad imo. I been with them for about ten years and never had much issues w dropped calls. I guess it depends on where you are in the country.
probably so...
i don't have problem w/ dropped calls it's just sometimes i send texts and people say they never got them and vice versa.

Back
Top Bottom