T.O. calls out Goodell for Vick suspension and says other players need to speak up

Who gives a damn about them animal rights people, they don't run the NFL goodell does. I agree with TO on this one

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

who has goodell treated differently? i'm just asking cause i don't know the entire list of people he's suspended or not suspended, but who has he treated with preferential treatment?

your cheating patriots.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

After reading the majority of these posts, I've come to the conclusion that a lot of people on this board have circumstantial moral and ethical standards. Not to mention the inherent lack of depth in thinking that has been illustrated by this topic.

I really believe those that aren't homers in this thread have a mental block that is separating a perceived reality from actual reality. I can see some points I guess, but the fundamental depths of how a lot of ya'll look at this situation baffles me. A lot of you guys aren't even in understanding of the real issue.

"He already paid his due."
smh.gif
Perfect example of simple minded thinking.
God forbid we don't ALL think as you do
smh.gif
Way off base with that assumption.

It has nothing do with that. I'm all open to other people's views, and I did say I can see some points that are being made, but the underlying factorin a lot of these posts are so out of touch with the fundamental principles of intelligent discussion that I'm confused as to why so many are hard pressedon saying T.O. is right.

It's nice that he's sticking up for a peer, but T.O. really hasn't a clue what he's talking about. This issue I'm concerning, has nothingto do with T.O. anyway. I may sound like a pompous prick right now, but as I mentioned before, it seems like the line between perceived reality and reality isblurred and has people thinking in a nonsensical way to vouch for a man who is still getting off very easily.

It's whatever. Carry on...

Originally Posted by finnns2003

who has goodell treated differently? i'm just asking cause i don't know the entire list of people he's suspended or not suspended, but who has he treated with preferential treatment?

your cheating patriots.
wink.gif
hey man, we lost a FIRST ROUNDER!
laugh.gif

it's whatever tho...karma came and bit us in the !#$ when the giants beat us in the SB

Originally Posted by finnns2003

your cheating patriots.
wink.gif
hey man, we lost a FIRST ROUNDER!
laugh.gif

it's whatever tho...karma came and bit us in the !#$ when the giants beat us in the SB
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom