[| -- T.O. JB I's Release 'Old Love/NewLove' (BMP) -- |]

As far as I know, Champs has not received any notice regarding discounts on this pack, it's kind of early to be sending the notice out anyway.

I can however tell you that Champs usually allows 1 unit per SKU at EMP. discount during the first week.. I cant really remember a time when FTL did not allow EMP. on RD..

Militaries, Fire IV, Fire V, Royal V, GreenB V, Black V.. All recent RD emp.

I dont know tho, maybe FTL has an email circulating? I would be surprised tho.. Im gonna have to :lol:
laugh.gif
@ FTL/CHA if they pull the "no disc" trick, considering I doubt people are going to shell out $368.5 (ONT. tax inc) for this pack.. Although its for 2 shoes, its still $370 with tax..

They should know no shoes over $230 sell in Canada :lol:
laugh.gif

It has been confirmed. This package will have NO DISCOUNT under any circumstances. That includes SPC and employee discount. I read the sheet regarding this policy today at FL thanks to my friend who works there. This really pisses me off. Now I have to find someone in states for the hook up... :x
sick.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

^^^ Well, can you hook me up at a cheaper price? I see you selling the BMP in your sig.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

I may be doing a few OLNL packs at a slight discount. For the dudes that normally mess with me, pause; hit me up early with sizes.

$200 US = $230 Canadian, not $370. That is ridiculous. Get it straight Nike Canada!!!
TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!!! TEAM AM FAM #30

PEOPLE...quit ya bloodclot cryin and STEP YA GAME UP!!!

If you don't wanna pay $370 CDN then take a friggin hour and a half drive to B-Lo and save yourself the $140, isn't it worth it?!

Even if you wait till after the release and order off ebay it'll still be cheaper than CDN retail since it's a GR in the US madd peeps will be selling them and it won't be that crazy...

who let all these kids on NT and I cant even get my membership approved!?!
Troopers iz back wearin tha 45...

^^ I know as soon as I posted my OPINION, someone would step up to defend Nike Canada. Why are you taking this personally? Step my game up? Please. I've been collecting since 87. I was critiquing Nike Canada's failure to comply with the currency rate. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

lol, Hek is just making a general comment and it's something I agree with as well, it's your fault for taking offense to it.

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Is it my fault? Thanks for stepping in to lay some blame. My deepest apologies. I wish some day that I could meet you face to face and have a conversation since you have an opinion about everything under the sun.

^ it's your fault...lol... what grade are you in???

This dude just talk to himself?

You can catch me at Goodfoot, around UofT, at any summits, at any posted parties, we can speak on it. Does the meaning of the word "fault" not register with you? If you feel a certain way about what he said, that's fine and it's on you, who controls your emotions? Dude you're the one acting immature with your comments.

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Think i might pass on these, i love the yellow/black ones but i've been meaning to get my sunglasses for a LONG TIME and now i feel like imma just grab em.

hopefully i can cop these for cheaper a bit later than the release.
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

LOL this @#%$ is too funny. why is it on every release people r crying about the currency rate. If you don't wanna shell out the dough then don't copp simple as that

Quote:
Think i might pass on these, i love the yellow/black ones but i've been meaning to get my sunglasses for a LONG TIME and now i feel like imma just grab em.

hopefully i can cop these for cheaper a bit later than the release.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ III "DTRT", AJ OL/NL Pack & Spiz'ike "True Blue"​

thanks elgallo23 for the pics and prompt reply...

i was just curious as to knoe if they are going to be a higher cut then the retro Jordan 1's

Back
Top Bottom