Taking two L's: The Story of the MISSING slice

So me and six friends came back from a party. We were all hungry but broke at the sametime. We thought about doing a dine and dash at IHOP but half of us weretoo drunk and the other half didn't have the testicular fortitude to do it.
tired.gif
Thenwe saw a Wendy's and that was an affordable option but my boy Neil, said that we shouldn't eat there because of trans fat.
indifferent.gif
(when your hungry you don't think about trans fat) Anyway we just kept going cuz ithis car. When we got back to the dorms,we were still hungry and everything was closed. Then we thought bout ordering pizza. We all pitched in and bought 2Large pizza. The pizza guy got to the dorm and called us saying that he was waiting there for a long time. Now I'm not the nicest person in the world butit sounded like he was giving us attitude. We went downstairs and paid for the pizza but gave no tip cuz of the rude service. Hungry like FAT JOE on an all youcan eat night, we dug right in. Only to find out that our combo pizza looked as if it was missing a slice of pizza.
smh.gif

By instinct, we called them and asked for a replacement because we thought that the delivery guy took one out of spite.We talked to the manager and he gave usattitude. He said that we he trust his drivers and he was reliable. They thought we were trying to hustle them out of a slice of pizza.
roll.gif
Finally given in the manager said that we could come and get our one slice. (Figuring that wewould not drive to their store at 1:45 in the morning after getting the pizza delivered...wrong) We went a half way across town and bout time we got there theywere closed. Furiously we bang on the door until they answered. The manager came to the door with two others guys with them. We were still 6 deep so hedidn't open the door all the way.
laugh.gif
The managers name was Marty but he was probablylying. Marty proceeded to say that all the pieces were there and that the pizza just moved around while being delivered. Not being convinced we contiued toargue. Then he started touching it with his bare hands
sick.gif
counting them out and smashedit back together. So in the heat of the moment Jason slap his hands and tussled for the pizza. Marty then threaten to call the police and locked the door. Thepolice happen to be right around the corner so we ran to the car, busted a u-turn and smashed out. Since we all underage and half of us being drunk wecouldn't get caught. So we took a back street through the campus and got back to the dorm safely, the same way we left....without the slice of pizza wewere promised.
indifferent.gif
So after all that we decided to take the L and eat the pizza asis. Moral of the story... if you take a L just chalk up the lose, don't try to fix or mediate situation cuz you will end up just taking another L.Especially if its a pizza restaurant half way across town.

only in america, the fattest country in the world, would people argue and go through all that over a missing slice.

Originally Posted by sunny559

i woulda done the same thing...
one slice is one slice

exactly. Winning is winning whether it's by an inch or a mile. But in this case we lost by a mile.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All for one slice huh? i gurantee you that the delivery dude took that slice cause he knew y'all were college kids and he knew he would get a crappy tip..

CLIFFNOTES?

They're hungry.
They order pizza.
A slice appears to missing, they presume the driver ate a slice.
They call restaurant, manager says they can get a slice if they come.
They go.
Manager says pizza just moved around, that slice wasn't missing.
Manager touch pizza with bare hand.
Friend hits managers hands.
They call truce and start making out.

Back
Top Bottom