TAR - Thread About Relationships vol. Calling TAY Graduates

She not bad either so it's not a chore. I thought Bill said the kids wouldn't inherit his full wealth though.
As much bread as Gates got even if they get a tiny piece of the wealth everybody living good :lol: …And plus you know the day to day living expenses taking care of and it’s on a certain level higher than most so shout out to yo :pimp:

Bill Gates daughter. Secure that one my brotha.

https://awsimages.detik.net.id/community/media/visual/2022/12/09/phoebe-gates-4.jpeg?w=750&q=90
Son, should have started letting off in the club night ONE!!!

Brother don't look like you one of us, but we pullin for you all the same. Make sure you put the kibosh on all that philanthropy talk, need all this money.
She not bad either so it's not a chore. I thought Bill said the kids wouldn't inherit his full wealth though.
Naw all that out the window once the grandbaby comes by or spends the weekend so they can go out on the town. A la private jet to Mars or something. :smh:

Imagine you the dude that was like naw I just can't see myself with her for long term. Better yet the girl that dumped him, talk about failing forward.

Son, should have started letting off in the club night ONE!!!

Brother don't look like you one of us, but we pullin for you all the same. Make sure you put the kibosh on all that philanthropy talk, need all this money.

Naw all that out the window once the grandbaby comes by or spends the weekend so they can go out on the town. A la private jet to Mars or something. :smh:

Imagine you the dude that was like naw I just can't see myself with her for long term. Better yet the girl that dumped him, talk about failing forward.

What do you mean he doesnt look like he's one of us?

I remember him saying he would give away like 99% of his wealth before he passes but he continues to buy land at an alarming rate.

My man dating the daughter might real life become Tom from Succession and I'm pulling for him.

titang545 titang545 I see what you see but a win is a win fam.

I hope he takes advantage of this. Not in a facetious or sleazy way, really he has access to a head not available to many. Unless we're all making bad assumptions and son is already a part of a black billionaire family.

I hope he takes advantage of this. Not in a facetious or sleazy way, really he has access to a head not available to many. Unless we're all making bad assumptions and son is already a part of a black billionaire family.
Forreal, hopefully some noteable causes he wants to fund, some legit intelligent inventions or something and not just pulling a Dave Chappell when he knocked up Oprah. Corny looking or not my guy we will be watching and pulling for you.

Couldn't think of another race after white, feel free to insert another race outside of Asian if you want. The point is zero % black friends around him.
It came off as associating corny with Asian folk, although its 5% lol. As minorities we joke around like that so I'm not trippin, just want to call these things out when I see it

It came off as associating corny with Asian folk, although its 5% lol. As minorities we joke around like that so I'm not trippin, just want to call these things out when I see it
Not trying to be that guy but always have a bunch of Asian guys as friends. Either because of my love of cars, anime, manga, or rap.

You are right, she would be trash.
But we know there is plenty of trash out there.
Plus many convince themselves dude wouldn't do the same thing if her and dude were to have a child.

I mean look at the number of trash fathers out there that have multiple kids by different women.

Then she’s trash. If I were dating definitely a dealbreaker. Any woman ok with that is really not thinking. What makes you think he will treat any potential kids they may have any different?

Shorty hella basic if we're being honest
I mean lets be honest, dude might not have ever dating a white woman before. However after hearing her last name... Dude has one job keep your eye on that prize and don't get "caught" straying. His grandkids grandkids will thank him for that.

Some pics in the IG she looks decent others yeah... Forever a long time. LMAO.

I mean lets be honest, dude might not have ever dating a white woman before. However after hearing her last name... Dude has one job keep your eye on that prize and don't get "caught" straying. His grandkids grandkids will thank him for that.

Some pics in the IG she looks decent others yeah... Forever a long time. LMAO.
You're a weird guy, my G

Back
Top Bottom