Target Apologizes after naming Plus Sized Dress "Manatee Grey" Vol. Fat Chick Problems

Lady is over reacting.

If it was a dress for petite women and the color was beanpole green they wouldn't even care.

manatee_lols.jpg

LOL, I have no problem with fat people. Easy money for personal trainers. I do have a problem when fat people are offended when people call them fat. Smokers don't get mad when they're called smokers, skinny people when called skinny, tall when called tall, ...ect. Fat isn't the new N word, it's an observation.

Last time I checked there is no illness that causes people to spontaneously get up and eat McDonald's against their will.

enh, what was the point of Target making a naming distinction in the first place other than

unnecessary social unrest towards their own brand?

Last edited:
Man, I was straight dying of laughter last night when I heard this on the news...

My lady was all yelling at me (she ain't fat), but that just made me laugh even more :rofl:!

I love when fat people call me thin, it's like I see the jealous rage in their eyes as they stuff that last Whopper bite down and finish it off with a gulp of Diet Coke

In all seriousness, it is really truly ****** up that the same color dress receives a different name when it is for plus-sized women. That's pretty awful. I don't think this woman is making a fuss about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom