Target Apologizes after naming Plus Sized Dress "Manatee Grey" Vol. Fat Chick Problems

I can't believe that some of the assh*les commenting on this thread are unaware that not every fat person is fat by choice.  my sister in law, always a tiny girl, started have thyroid problems and has gotten to plus size.  So these blanket 'fat people' all inclusive stereotype statements here in this thread just show how not only racists are ignorant f*ckheads.  congratulations on being just as bad as the people you hate.  and by the way, don't even come back with 'the majority of fat people don't have thyroid problems" argument. How could you possibly know?  You are not a statistician, nor do you know exactly how representative those statistics really are.  And what about people with emotional issues who use food as a drug?  I'm sure if they used weed instead they would be more acceptable to some these d*ckhead 'sneaker heads.'  Ya'll better hope something like getting fat doesn't befall you or someone you love.

I can't believe that some of the assh*les commenting on this thread are unaware that not every fat person is fat by choice.  my sister in law, always a tiny girl, started have thyroid problems and has gotten to plus size.  So these blanket 'fat people' all inclusive stereotype statements here in this thread just show how not only racists are ignorant f*ckheads.  congratulations on being just as bad as the people you hate.  and by the way, don't even come back with 'the majority of fat people don't have thyroid problems" argument. How could you possibly know?  You are not a statistician, nor do you know exactly how representative those statistics really are.  And what about people with emotional issues who use food as a drug?  I'm sure if they used weed instead they would be more acceptable to some these d*ckhead 'sneaker heads.'  Ya'll better hope something like getting fat doesn't befall you or someone you love.
Rum rum rum rum rum.... "I wish I was back to a human" :frown:

Are you done yet?

Last edited:
lmfao at fat people with fat family members getting upset. point is being overweight isn't healthy. some people have to work to stay in shape others don't. if you have to work harder tough ****. work harder. don't come crying cause your fat and act like your helpless about it.

I'll throw any amount of money pay pal to the people arguing over their fat friends and family if they can run 2 miles in under 20 minutes.

cause then i'd see they are healthy and just burdened by a physical appearance. otherwise ********

Hey guys, I eat a horrible diet and I never exercise. How come I'm not fat?

The same reason lazy unmotivated evil individuals that are only 17 years old can be rich

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom