TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

2nvuslg.jpg

Discuss.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

GT5 available Tuesday?
laugh.gif
Where have you been, homie? Joint got pushed back "until further notice."

What does the * say?
According to other forums: On all 360/PS3/Wii titles from $14.99 to $59.99 only.

GT5 available Tuesday?
laugh.gif

What does the * say?
According to other forums: On all 360/PS3/Wii titles from $14.99 to $59.99 only.

if you're thinking of the special "deal" it wont work, target does it so each game is just discounted

if you're thinking of the special "deal" it wont work, target does it so each game is just discounted

Best Buy deal sucked this week, it was just for the games printed on the page
30t6p3b.gif

Going through the game racks made me realize that all the games I want are Greatest Hits games (Resistance 1&2, Killzone 2 and Uncharted)

I am sitting on my copy of Madden 11, so I can return it to Target (One time return w/o receipt up to $75) when Black Ops comes out.

30t6p3b.gif

Going through the game racks made me realize that all the games I want are Greatest Hits games (Resistance 1&2, Killzone 2 and Uncharted)

I am sitting on my copy of Madden 11, so I can return it to Target (One time return w/o receipt up to $75) when Black Ops comes out.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

GT5 available Tuesday?
laugh.gif

What does the * say?

laugh.gif
That's why I was shocked, I wasn't expecting it to come out until after New Years since they pushed it back. Seeing that on the ad got my hopes up yet again
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

GT5 available Tuesday?
laugh.gif

What does the * say?

laugh.gif
That's why I was shocked, I wasn't expecting it to come out until after New Years since they pushed it back. Seeing that on the ad got my hopes up yet again
mad.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
I'm just as heated as you are.
laugh.gif

Kinect, anyone? Perhaps some... DANCE CENTRAL?
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
mad.gif
I'm just as heated as you are.
laugh.gif

Kinect, anyone? Perhaps some... DANCE CENTRAL?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif

What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

30t6p3b.gif

What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.

Back
Top Bottom