TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.
I don't know, it was weird. I got Army of Two: 40th Day past 30 days after release [I think about 1.5 months after], and I didn't get a full $60 store credit for it.

They explained to me something along the lines of prorating its value? I must've misheard.

Originally Posted by shogun

this thread will probably get locked by page 2.  
laugh.gif
Neverrrr.
laugh.gif
We're promoting an ill video game sale!

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Is it instore only.. or online?
Should be both by this Sunday, according to other forums.

Originally Posted by ao17

Wait GT 5 is really coming out?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Don't get excited, sit down and wait a few months still.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.
I don't know, it was weird. I got Army of Two: 40th Day past 30 days after release [I think about 1.5 months after], and I didn't get a full $60 store credit for it.

They explained to me something along the lines of prorating its value? I must've misheard.

Originally Posted by shogun

this thread will probably get locked by page 2.  
laugh.gif
Neverrrr.
laugh.gif
We're promoting an ill video game sale!

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

Is it instore only.. or online?
Should be both by this Sunday, according to other forums.

Originally Posted by ao17

Wait GT 5 is really coming out?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Don't get excited, sit down and wait a few months still.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This was a lite year for me...Just don't have that much time with a kid now...Going towards my Canon T2i though
pimp.gif
[/color]
4qsoar.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This was a lite year for me...Just don't have that much time with a kid now...Going towards my Canon T2i though
pimp.gif
[/color]
4qsoar.jpg

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

i also work at target.....yet i couldnt give a #!%$ less what y'all do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

i also work at target.....yet i couldnt give a #!%$ less what y'all do
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom