TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

I returned the Office season 5 last year at target because I got it for my bday too. I returned it without a receipt but they give you store credit.

I returned the Office season 5 last year at target because I got it for my bday too. I returned it without a receipt but they give you store credit.

I want Castlevania
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.
Just return it, Target has a 1 time return w/o receipt policy.  You can return any item up to $75 store credit.  They swipe your ID, so you can't do it.
this thread will probably get locked by page 2.  
laugh.gif

Nah, it will not work that way at Target, they have a tougher return policy than TRU, Best Buy and Wal Mart.

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
What's the return policy on Target? I got an unopened copy of Skate 3 (PS3) without a receipt and I'd love to do what you plan on doing.
Just return it, Target has a 1 time return w/o receipt policy.  You can return any item up to $75 store credit.  They swipe your ID, so you can't do it.
this thread will probably get locked by page 2.  
laugh.gif

Nah, it will not work that way at Target, they have a tougher return policy than TRU, Best Buy and Wal Mart.

Back
Top Bottom