TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ive been seeing my girl for like a total of 9 months now. Didnt really want a gf from the jump but i folded after like 4 months. The thought of letting an actual good girl get away was too much among other reasons.

The problem is im a DOG. Havent cheated on her cause thats how i ****** up my last relationship and still feel horrible about it lol but like i want to **** all her friends and everybody else. Especially this one chick I used to FIEND for in high school. Me and the girl grew close back then and liked eachother but i was on some soft **** and could never actually bag her. So this same chick is one of my current girls best friends for like 10+ years now.

So naturally we end up around eachother sometimes. To me, the tension between me and the friend is undeniable. Like i wanna bone this chick so bad. So on new years the 3 of us rode out together. We were at the bar at the end of the night and your boy was LIT. Somehow i ended up whispering in her ear with my hand around her waist.

So my girl saw that and swiftly interfered with a "whats going on here". At least i think thats what happened idk **** was blurry by then. But she knows we have some kind of history and she feels some kinda way about it. Now she complained about her the other day for some other **** talking about she needs a break from their friendship and ****. But i feel like she really wants to distance herself from her because of me. Which i dont want to be that guy.

That was long as hell for no reason but i had to vent since im on no fap. How do yall deal with this DOG instinct we have and stay faithful?

Last edited:
That was long as hell for no reason but i had to vent since im on no fap. How do yall deal with this DOG instinct we have and stay faithful?

That is a good question but it sounds like you still working on identifying your needs.9 months in with urges to cheat sound like that caving in really did you in.you gotta identify what you need and what she aint providing and communicate that. Thats the only way we improve on the relationships were in.

I'm pretty sure she's providing more than enough, homie just wants to dog another bad bish. I say let the fight between them unfold and let them go there separate ways. It's bound to happen, trust. I would even egg it on honestly. Only then would it be a lot easier to smash her and never have any of that awkward situstions when it's just you three. Now, not only do you have a main girl, you got yourself a side bish too. With this you'll be able to complete your no fap challenge easy. Once you go back to fapping you can drop said side bish cause by that time you'll know your true feelings and intentions with the main bish. Wether you really want to be with her not.

But this is kind of some savage ish, idk if others would approve.

So ive been seeing my girl for like a total of 9 months now. Didnt really want a gf from the jump but i folded after like 4 months. The thought of letting an actual good girl get away was too much among other reasons.

The problem is im a DOG. Havent cheated on her cause thats how i ****** up my last relationship and still feel horrible about it lol but like i want to **** all her friends and everybody else. Especially this one chick I used to FIEND for in high school. Me and the girl grew close back then and liked eachother but i was on some soft **** and could never actually bag her. So this same chick is one of my current girls best friends for like 10+ years now.

So naturally we end up around eachother sometimes. To me, the tension between me and the friend is undeniable. Like i wanna bone this chick so bad. So on new years the 3 of us rode out together. We were at the bar at the end of the night and your boy was LIT. Somehow i ended up whispering in her ear with my hand around her waist.

So my girl saw that and swiftly interfered with a "whats going on here". At least i think thats what happened idk **** was blurry by then. But she knows we have some kind of history and she feels some kinda way about it. Now she complained about her the other day for some other **** talking about she needs a break from their friendship and ****. But i feel like she really wants to distance herself from her because of me. Which i dont want to be that guy.

I've failed plenty of times but I've been successful where I don't even put myself in those situations. It's too easy to get caught up in the moment especially in a relatively new relationship

At the end of the day after you established a solid foundation wth a worthwhile chick it's a lot easier to say it's not worth it.

Good advice. Im probably better off just staying away from the friend and resisting my urges. I have a good girl just the dumb little annoying arguments and **** keep me at a certain distance. Plus Idk if i trust the friend to keep a secret if it got to that point. You know how broads kiss and make up and **** 360s.

Im just young man i gotta grow up i guess lol

If she smashed a homie she smashed an entire team.
He's not even really a homie just a dude I know. I doubt I end up dating her probably just a fling. Her top game too fye
pimp.gif

Was juggling two chicks, one black and one white. Cut off the black chick because she was too annoying and too needy. Been seeing my white girl a lot lately and she is 
pimp.gif
. I'm her first black dude she's ever been with and hooked up with. Only bad thing is she's smashed a dude I know and my number one motto is to never wife a chick that one of my homie's smashed. She wants me to wife her pretty bad but idk bros.
Man if it aint a close homie, then whats the prollem? Do what you want.

Sounds like you're trying to justify how close yous are for the chick. If you like her, do you fam. Just be careful.

Yeah,
Men and women have past. Just worry about her and you. Ain't nothing wrong with your situation if he ain't your boy. Now if you're not feeling her like that, that's another thing.

Last edited:

Was juggling two chicks, one black and one white. Cut off the black chick because she was too annoying and too needy. Been seeing my white girl a lot lately and she is 
pimp.gif
. I'm her first black dude she's ever been with and hooked up with. Only bad thing is she's smashed a dude I know and my number one motto is to never wife a chick that one of my homie's smashed. She wants me to wife her pretty bad but idk bros.
Man if it aint a close homie, then whats the prollem? Do what you want.

He's not even really a homie just a dude I know. I doubt I end up dating her probably just a fling. Her top game too fye:pimp:
Sounds like you're trying to justify how close yous are for the chick. If you like her, do you fam. Just be careful.
Exactly. Only thing is a girl from around my way goes to school in NY wants me to go out and visit her shes pretty fine too. We've hooked up before but things got shaky when I got caught up with my girl at the time. 

Man I told myself I didn't want to juggle girls in 2016 but **** seems like an endless cycle. Especially since girls are pretty attractive

Last edited:
Glad to see TAY back. Been a lurker since the OG thread living vicariously through you guys :lol:

I'm single now tho, will be posting 16 flourish stories...

Oh let's keep the thread more flourish and gems and less sad boy whiny stories

Man :smh:

These wimminz at work don't be playin bro. I touched on it in the last thread but they foreal need to calm down with the flirting and thirstiness that stews in an office building.

Telling this chick I'm talking to, to listen to my music. (Travis Scott) She with it. Is this a good sign? She usually never liked or listened to it.

Telling this chick I'm talking to, to listen to my music. (Travis Scott) She with it. Is this a good sign? She usually never liked or listened to it.

Yeah it's a good sign she gave you the time of day to listen to it. Even better sign that she liked it.

Yeah it's a good sign she gave you the time of day to listen to it. Even better sign that she liked it.

You think? I mean we've been texting a little here and there. We texted before and started texting again. She never like my music lol. But now she's digging it. Gave her one to listen to today. No reply yet tho. Now if I could get her to mess with Thug

Last edited:
You think? I mean we've been texting a little here and there. We texted before and started texting again. She never like my music lol. But now she's digging it. Gave her one to listen to today. No reply yet tho. Now if I could get her to mess with Thug

What you should do is try to get into her type of music (at least temporarily) to talk to her about it.

Talk to her about it bro ask her for suggestions. Use it as a segway into another conversation. Joke about her music taste sucks or whatever and start asking about what else she likes.

But if she won't text you back then just wave it off :lol:

Talk to her about it bro ask her for suggestions. Use it as a segway into another conversation. Joke about her music taste sucks or whatever and start asking about what else she likes.

But if she won't text you back then just wave it off :lol:

I always make fun of her fav rapper. But yeah still waiting for a text on the song I sent her today. Guess I'll go from there.

To be fair she at work and busy as **** [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Last edited:
I always make fun of her fav rapper. But yeah still waiting for a text on the song I sent her today. Guess I'll go from there.

To be fair she at work and busy as **** [emoji]128528[/emoji]

I learned the hard way that some chicks are just like that. They flirt hard w/ you for a minute and then just stop, then randomly pick it up again and hit you up. Just treat it the same way, don't break your back to text her. Don't purposefully "not text" but just play the field how she is. Text her when its convenient for you or whatnot.

I learned the hard way that some chicks are just like that. They flirt hard w/ you for a minute and then just stop, then randomly pick it up again and hit you up. Just treat it the same way, don't break your back to text her. Don't purposefully "not text" but just play the field how she is. Text her when its convenient for you or whatnot.

Yeah man I feel like she's texting me when it's convenient for her. I reply because I dig texting her. But then she goes ghost. Which I'm sure she does to text someone else. But hey thats not my girl so it's whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom