TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think? I mean we've been texting a little here and there. We texted before and started texting again. She never like my music lol. But now she's digging it. Gave her one to listen to today. No reply yet tho. Now if I could get her to mess with Thug
Same here with my Okc chick I'm texting it's been a slow slow start so I don't come off as needy :lol:. Lol she might be a drake/future fan [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] because I texted her *her name 3x* what's the move this weekend :lol: and she caught on but she called me out on emoji usage so I got to stop [emoji]128531[/emoji]. I thought bishrs love emos? Oh well....she has to work again this weekend and she is getting her hair braided too so asked her for a pic to see it.

I always make fun of her fav rapper. But yeah still waiting for a text on the song I sent her today. Guess I'll go from there.

To be fair she at work and busy as **** [emoji]128528[/emoji]
dude same here....we must be hollering at the same chick :lol:

Lol yeah me and this chick got an emoji we always use. Idk man I think I'm gonna fall back a bit tho. I'm pretty sure she got a dude or just using me. How you gonna text and reply but when I do it you go missing? Irritating [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe she wants to feel like she knows she "got me" in the palm of her hands. Idk lol

Lol yeah me and this chick got an emoji we always use. Idk man I think I'm gonna fall back a bit tho. I'm pretty sure she got a dude or just using me. How you gonna text and reply but when I do it you go missing? Irritating [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Maybe she wants to feel like she knows she "got me" in the palm of her hands. Idk lol
Damn Damn Damn :smh: these females conniving :smh:.

Last edited:
I hope the chicks on all apps didn't partake in that WasteHisTimeIn2016 nonsense last night on Twitter

Last edited:
Got this one girl I'm trying to figure out, texting is some *** and it usually gets no where, thing is my boy put me on to her because she would always talk about me when I come into the shop "co-worker of friend" 

Need to get this girl either out or on the phone 
mean.gif

Got this one girl I'm trying to figure out, texting is some *** and it usually gets no where, thing is my boy put me on to her because she would always talk about me when I come into the shop "co-worker of friend" 

Need to get this girl either out or on the phone :smh:

"When are you free?"

"_____"

"ok, let's grab drink (or bite)"

Have fun in person.

Need to get this girl either out or on the phone :smh:
whenever I initiate a meet up she always has to work :lol: I'm going to be persistant at it.

Then get to know her, in person. You already admitted texting is like pulling teeth, because it is.

whenever I initiate a meet up she always has to work laugh.gif I'm going to be persistant at it.

That's why letting her tell you when she's free is key.

^^^ You don't think that's what I'm trying to dooooooo

Some chcicks are just all talk. Say they'll meet up with you but never do it. Or talk that big talk then you bring up meating up and they innocent.

Last edited:
When a girl says she likes you but knows you both about that single life >

*travis Scott voice*

Straight up!!!!

Like at this point I'm past that texting and calling bs. Ready to meet chicks, and if they end up being dudes that's okay.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom