TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: why are you guys always trying to text back and forth? Highway to the friend zone. Set something up and keep it moving. Looking desperate otherwise.

See some rookies in here. I'm open to offering up some game. We can't be getting too high or too low on simple sht like texts and sht. Gotta have the mindset that if a chick doesn't mess with you, it's HER LOSS. It's 2016, we are shooting all shots. Word to AR Smith.

I gotta bring some heat to this thread. Interesting weekend lined up for me. Got 9 numbers at Bliss DC last Saturday....6 of them want to chill. That means I'm at least smashing 2 or 3 of them.

We'll see how this plays out :nerd:.

When texting a girl before you've met: If you have an iPhone, turn your read receipts on and only check/respond to message a few times a day. Once you meet up you can check/respond how you normally would but I prefer to keep this practice up for the first month or so.

See some rookies in here. I'm open to offering up some game. We can't be getting too high or too low on simple sht like texts and sht. Gotta have the mindset that if a chick doesn't mess with you, it's HER LOSS. It's 2016, we are shooting all shots. Word to AR Smith.

I gotta bring some heat to this thread. Interesting weekend lined up for me. Got 9 numbers at Bliss DC last Saturday....6 of them want to chill. That means I'm at least smashing 2 or 3 of them.

We'll see how this plays out :nerd:.
Offer away

Never text a girl when you first bag it... call her, its way more intimate. I use to bag and seal the deal within the first conversation..

The key is to talking for a minimum of 2 hours that way when yall get off the phone she will be thinking about you because she can put a voice to the man.

Text messages are used for just stirring the pot in between talks on the phone. I know alot of chicks these days dont have much to talk about but thats where your creativity and charm should shine. Most girls fall for me before we even bone cause i talk a good game.

Well im not single anymore so i dont be participating in those shenanigans.

Yeet yeet! I call that going home. Enjoy it.

One of the best feelings in the world. Makes me miss one of my old chicks. Crazy bish
mean.gif
It's a drug on the real. 

Keeping it funky, I haven't strapped up since 2014 
mean.gif

Just glad to be able to go shyne in the club with no regrets.

Never text a girl when you first bag it... call her, its way more intimate. I use to bag and seal the deal within the first conversation..

The key is to talking for a minimum of 2 hours that way when yall get off the phone she will be thinking about you because she can put a voice to the man.

Text messages are used for just stirring the pot in between talks on the phone. I know alot of chicks these days dont have much to talk about but thats where your creativity and charm should shine. Most girls fall for me before we even bone cause i talk a good game.

Well im not single anymore so i dont be participating in those shenanigans.
Helllll nah. Two hour phone call you might as go and hang out with the chick.

Anyway,

My NY chick turns 21 next week (I'm 24). Think I'm gonna go out to NYC the last weekend in January. She says I can stay with her so I think I'm gonna go and hopefully get the butt. Surprised she still rocks with me after I kinda got caught up with my girl at the time and her. She's cool to hang out and what not. We hooked up in my whip finger bombed her and what not but haven't smashed yet.I will provide deets when I come back from NY 

Pics of her:

Last edited:
My ex has been really flirty with me since I hit her up to let her know when I'd be in town and to ask if she'd like to get drinks. Flirty texts/snapchats, sending me pics of her, pics of a purse she just bought, sending me songs with "guess which line make me think of you." I don't reply too much and always make sure she gets the last word in. I've been posting snapchats of the cat of the girl I'm seeing now where the girl can be seen/heard in the background. Low key to make her jealous...I know it's petty. She's in Miami with her family on break from school so I have her attention with no distractions from her college friends. She posted a pic on instagram yesterday of her backside and she's looking out over a balcony. I got so horny I texted the chick I'm seeing told her I need to come over after work and smash. Couldn't even get hard for like five minutes she just wasn't who I wanted to be with. So I ate her out then we transitioned to 69 once I was hard and I smashed. I imagined she was my ex during it :smh: I've been mixing their names up when talking to my roommate (doesn't help that their names end the same way :x ). Gotta be careful out here...

Looking forward to seeing my boy suberzat1 suberzat1 and his tall yamb tomorrow night :nthat:

I see no problems texting as long as they're flirty, playful and they get a little sexual. Talking on the phone, though, for two hours at that, nah b :lol:

Last edited:

This is quite a gem. Wonder who I could have gotten if this was presented to me when I was a free agent

I remember when I called my wife, when we were dating, one of my exes names. Luckily I call her random women's names frequently so calling her that was almost normal and she ain't catch on

This is quite a gem. Wonder who I could have gotten if this was presented to me when I was a free agent

I remember when I called my wife, when we were dating, one of my exes names. Luckily I call her random women's names frequently so calling her that was almost normal and she ain't catch on

tumblrm2wl2zqbps1r6fip9.gif

So this girl I've been talking to for about a month or two now, and the other day I got her all the way to the crib and in the mood just to find out she was a virgin. At that point I really didn't know what to do, because I never took a girls virginity. The first time we tried but to no success, because shes wayyyy to tight, but she stopped me anyway because I was going in there like a knight at the round table. So I mean I just cooled my jets and went down on her for like 10 minutes and fingered her but she really isn't use to the whole penetration thing so even fingering lasts like 5 seconds before she runs.

My question to you guys what should I do, but I don't want her to feel like I'm rushing it you know? 

I'm not the only one that sends random late night **** pics, am I?

One Asian girl blocked me for that, well it was unexpected. While others are more receptive to it.

I think i already know what i should do but for the sake of discussion I'll ask....

So I have been talking to this chick for a bit now. We went out on 2 dates so far. First out to eat and then to the movies. When we went out to the movies on the second date it was an 1130 showing and it ended up 2. While driving back I tried to get her to come back to my place but she was tired etc etc. Fast forward to this 3rd date We are supposed to be going to the movies this week and she wants go at 1130 again but she is already complaining she is tired so I'm pretty sure she is not gonna wanna come back tonight either. I haven't smashed or kissed this chick yet but I feel like i approaching my threshold of money I spend. Its been a little over a month What do you think I should do?

tumblrm2wl2zqbps1r6fip9.gif

I had the same reaction :rofl:

We still going to movies on dates though?

Last edited:
I think i already know what i should do but for the sake of discussion I'll ask....

So I have been talking to this chick for a bit now. We went out on 2 dates so far. First out to eat and then to the movies. When we went out to the movies on the second date it was an 1130 showing and it ended up 2. While driving back I tried to get her to come back to my place but she was tired etc etc. Fast forward to this 3rd date We are supposed to be going to the movies this week and she wants go at 1130 again but she is already complaining she is tired so I'm pretty sure she is not gonna wanna come back tonight either. I haven't smashed or kissed this chick yet but I feel like i approaching my threshold of money I spend. Its been a little over a month What do you think I should do?
at least you getting somewhere :rolleyes this chick im getting at stay busy af :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom