TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight, Ma dukes throws the CP-3 alley and you are questioning her intentions...
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Good Night NT...
"Lord I'm going to pray for these ******"

Man that story was weird and boring. Then he caps it off with asking why. Like moms gave her daughter up as an offering to apologize.

Just found out they got this poetry/art thing tonight in my town. Been looking for one to go to for a minute in my city to take a shorty - feel like it shows a different side that these girls don't get to experience.

Btw, anyone know of any good ones that go down in FL? Preferably South FL

MAN I was in NOLA last year, for Mardi Gras, everywhere I turned I saw a 9 or better. I literally felt like I was back in NY for a minute, haven't seen that much mass in a good while :nerd: Love the city during Mardi Gras because every girl wants to " live it up" but just too long of a drive for the cheeks lol.
Yea that drive is way too long yo drive. As much as I love the city their nothing like NYC. The yambs out there is unmatched. That move is coming soon

Where you deploying too? If your Air Force, Al Udeid & Al Dhafra are the spots to be deployed too.
I'm in the army. I won't deploy until after I commission but I was scheduled for a deployment last year until my company got canceled.

lived in Marshall for awhile an currently in Dallas....

Trust me when I say Shreveport is a tricky place because it seems to be stuck in times...

There are some FINE *** RATCHETS out there. I'm talking Kesha Cole type with the rump.

Some won't deal with you if you unless you're a Boosie/Webbie/hurricane Chris reincarnation.

There are some good ones that will be on your D just cuz you're different... And got thongs going...
But most of those smart pretty chicks relocate to Dallas .

I'm talking locals...
Hold up, u lived in Marshall Tx ? My homegirl lived there you might know her and her sisters, depending on your age

Hold up, u lived in Marshall Tx ? My homegirl lived there you might know her and her sisters, depending on your age

Lived there in 11-12 and loved every minute of it

Most people I knew went to Wiley and etbu... But I smanged a few locals...

Real talk...

Before school ended and everyone knew I was moving to Dallas... I had a period of 14 (fourteen) days straight with a different yamb every day...

Had chicks outta nowhere like "I always wanted to get with you but ____..... Can I stop by?"

I was getting more layups than Tony Parker against the Heat in the '13 finals...

PM me some names..

Lived there in 11-12 and loved every minute of it

Most people I knew went to Wiley and etbu... But I smanged a few locals...

Real talk...

Before school ended and everyone knew I was moving to Dallas... I had a period of 14 (fourteen) days straight with a different yamb every day...

Had chicks outta nowhere like "I always wanted to get with you but ____..... Can I stop by?"

I was getting more layups than Tony Parker against the Heat in the '13 finals...

PM me some names..
Yup, she around the same age, funny thing she moved to dallas when she finish school.. bout to pm u

Just found out they got this poetry/art thing tonight in my town. Been looking for one to go to for a minute in my city to take a shorty - feel like it shows a different side that these girls don't get to experience.

Btw, anyone know of any good ones that go down in FL? Preferably South FL
Don't know of any in PBC or Broward but Miami's got a few if your willing to make the trip

Trust me bruh you definitely don't want those problems. I had a chica in 2012 I was smashing weekly that was going thru some relationship ish and after about a month, shorty got serious wreckless with text message. Needless to say, her dude found me on FB and messages going in, telling me come get this ***** and her ****, all unnecessary drama. Deactivated my FB and haven't been on since. Shorty still tried to text, never responded, glad I'm deployed at the moment.

Trust the brothers knowledge in here!

shes claimed brah and any type of play she is giving showing you is a thirst trap and ploy for attention

-does it matter if this all started at a huge coworker night at a bar and she initiated the convo and dub? anyway, I'll heed the advice since dudes seem to know.

-bout this other girl , is it plausible to be able to bring her to a bar, movie and eat or is that too much?

Excuses never got anybody, anywhere...
You are mingling with the wrong set of women if that's all those particular individuals want..
I really think today's culture has distorted and desensitized us from "Fact" and "Fiction"...
Social Media has truly killed the art of conversation and flirting and people are so tied to their phones that they don't even try to develop that "Real" life mouth piece...
You will never succeed in "self" bashing or conceding to bird ideals. Building your character and knowing what you want and leading the life you desire(through hobbies and events)produces the women you want and are looking for...
This all goes back to what I preach in all my post...
Your Mentality of this world dictates everything...
Stop being a worry wort, Eyeore and get out there and have fun..
Don't let others success stories dictate your life. Tryin to told you, don't wait until something serious happens to LIVE LIFE...
There are no cheat codes to yambs,dating,relationships. You have to go through it to become better...
No amount of advice will teach you like LIFE will..
Enjoy it, live it, breathe it, take your knocks and rise like the Phoenix..

wise words

So the girl from Friday hits me up to come over last night for a quickie while her kid is with baby daddy. An hour before I'm off work her brother and his friend drop by so she can make them dinner and they don't leave :stoneface: so there went those plans. She says to come over Friday morning because she's off all day and she'll make it up to me :pimp:
Not long after a friend hits me up who I've been trying to bag and asks me to go out with her because she's moving to sd. I show up at the bar and she's tipsy so I'm thinking yes done deal tonight. We're dancing and drinking and her booty is looking so damn juicy in some tights and she's grinding on me. I tell her we should leave she says "we can't and it's not that I don't want to it's cause I can't right now". She says she'll be back in a couple of weeks and we'll go out.
Now I wake up this morning and the girl from Friday texts me that our plans are ruined tomorrow because she got her monthly visitor. Man **** Mother Nature. Ruining my bday yambs that were lined up nicely :smh:

Last edited:
Downtown orlando probably got a couple of em. He could probably check International drive, theres , prolly something over there.
Good looks. I'm like 3-4 hours from Orlando, bout 2 from Miami. Plan to hit one of those areas after semester is over on break so if I do i'll look  into it. 

So the girl from Friday hits me up to come over last night for a quickie while her kid is with baby daddy. An hour before I'm off work her brother and his friend drop by so she can make them dinner and they don't leave :stoneface: so there went those plans. She says to come over Friday morning because she's off all day and she'll make it up to me :pimp:
Not long after a friend hits me up who I've been trying to bag and asks me to go out with her because she's moving to sd. I show up at the bar and she's tipsy so I'm thinking yes done deal tonight. We're dancing and drinking and her booty is looking so damn juicy in some tights and she's grinding on me. I tell her we should leave she says "we can't and it's not that I don't want to it's cause I can't right now". She says she'll be back in a couple of weeks and we'll go out.
Now I wake up this morning and the girl from Friday texts me that our plans are ruined tomorrow because she got her monthly visitor. Man **** Mother Nature. Ruining my bday yambs that were lined up nicely :smh:

Boy do I have a story for you. Hitting you on fbook NOW.

shacked up life.... no more stories from me :lol: (not that I ever had many) this thread just randomly popped into my head and I decided to check in. I see a few regs and a lotta new faces. Glad it's still going strong :pimp: :pimp:

me and my dude hit that year milestone though back in Feb. Crazy! Some of ya'll knew about it since day 1. Literally.

I feel so stagnant, famb :lol:
I don't have any prospects or anything going on atm, I wouldn't even know where to begin...it's like learning how to walk again after being paralyzed lol. & I feel like the worst luck because almost every time I approach or make my intentions known to a shorty, it's almost always either an L or the boyfriend line, which is why I don't approach as much but I've gotta say, a young dude is taking more risks this year than I have in a loooong time. Just haven't seen any results lol

I feel so stagnant, famb :lol:
I don't have any prospects or anything going on atm, I wouldn't even know where to begin...it's like learning how to walk again after being paralyzed lol. & I feel like the worst luck because almost every time I approach or make my intentions known to a shorty, it's almost always either an L or the boyfriend line, which is why I don't approach as much but I've gotta say, a young dude is taking more risks this year than I have in a loooong time. Just haven't seen any results lol

aren't you dude at TCU or some local Dallas metroplex college??

Soooo I went to Atlantic City with my Travel Group over the weekend had a great time...return back Sunday night when its time for me to get off and go home..my luggage is missing...I'm like WTF!!!..so I called the leader of the travel group which is a Dark Brown skin older woman named Ms Mary to tell her that my luggage was missing!!!...she calls me back Tuesday morning around 10AM saying that she's found my luggage ..I'm like ok cool...she said that she'll meet me somewhere to return my luggage..(Very Nice Woman...first time meeting her and traveling with her group) Now.....**** gets weird when she said "I'm
Going to send my daughter instead to return your luggage around 10pm...she goes to college around where you at"....I'm like "oooookay Cool".....then she text "I'm giving her your number right now...her name is nikole...she will be calling you when she's close"....so 10:15pm comes and the daughter calls me asking where do I want to meet up to return my luggage....I decide to meet her near her campus at a local Wendy's....she told me what car she was driving and everything...I'm like cool...10:35 I see the car she describe pull in...but the driver looked white from a far....I'm like nawwwwwww that can't be her....she pulls up beside me and It is her....I get out the car....bruhhhhhhhhh most beautiful girl I've seen in a while Redbone shorty long wavy hair that was put up in a bun...**** was wild shorty was Paula Patton bad!!!!!...I couldn't believe it....long story short we chatted up for a while...I took my bag and left....but I'm
Thinking...her mom really gave her daughter my number and sent her to me...while her daughter was all by herself to a guy she and her mother barely knows....Whats up with that?

View media item 233511

This girl I've been smashing for a long time was supposed to sleep over tonight but she cancelled after I told her she couldn't sleep in because I'm leaving for Vegas in the AM.

For some reason the curve from girls on the team just burns more

This girl I've been smashing for a long time was supposed to sleep over tonight but she cancelled after I told her she couldn't sleep in because I'm leaving for Vegas in the AM.

For some reason the curve from girls on the team just burns more

:lol: :lol:

that "I gotta wake up early cuz he gotta wake up early" life. aaaahhhh man, that **** used to SUCK. I could honestly see why she'd cancel. Nothing personal against you (probably) she just don't feel like waking up early. Cuz then you gotta drive home.... and by the time you get home it's too late to go back to sleep so now you just Up.... early.... #nobueno.

Man that used to be an UP FRONT question for me---especially since I'm a teacher so I'd be off in the summer. "uuuuhhh do I have to leave when you wake up to go to work? No? Ok cool, I'll see you in a minute" :lol: :lol:

Anyone ever cleared out the roster before? I've pretty much always had one backup on deck, but the few females I am talking to right now have topped out there potential. I kinda wanna hit refresh, any thoughts TAY brethren ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom