TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked what's a good way to strike up a conversation.. the next reply was "What are you studying?"

That's the way you strike up a conversation.. he wasn't asking what you are studying :lol:

Say hey, ask her what her major/what she's studying.. get her talking about it and ask some questions and seem interested. Maybe see if she wants to get some coffee as a study break or see if you can join her studying. Then you're in..

Soooo I went to Atlantic City with my Travel Group over the weekend had a great time...return back Sunday night when its time for me to get off and go home..my luggage is missing...I'm like WTF!!!..so I called the leader of the travel group which is a Dark Brown skin older woman named Ms Mary to tell her that my luggage was missing!!!...she calls me back Tuesday morning around 10AM saying that she's found my luggage ..I'm like ok cool...she said that she'll meet me somewhere to return my luggage..(Very Nice Woman...first time meeting her and traveling with her group) Now.....**** gets weird when she said "I'm
Going to send my daughter instead to return your luggage around 10pm...she goes to college around where you at"....I'm like "oooookay Cool".....then she text "I'm giving her your number right now...her name is nikole...she will be calling you when she's close"....so 10:15pm comes and the daughter calls me asking where do I want to meet up to return my luggage....I decide to meet her near her campus at a local Wendy's....she told me what car she was driving and everything...I'm like cool...10:35 I see the car she describe pull in...but the driver looked white from a far....I'm like nawwwwwww that can't be her....she pulls up beside me and It is her....I get out the car....bruhhhhhhhhh most beautiful girl I've seen in a while Redbone shorty long wavy hair that was put up in a bun...**** was wild shorty was Paula Patton bad!!!!!...I couldn't believe it....long story short we chatted up for a while...I took my bag and left....but I'm
Thinking...her mom really gave her daughter my number and sent her to me...while her daughter was all by herself to a guy she and her mother barely knows....Whats up with that?

You asked what's a good way to strike up a conversation.. the next reply was "What are you studying?"

That's the way you strike up a conversation.. he wasn't asking what you are studying :lol:

Say hey, ask her what her major/what she's studying.. get her talking about it and ask some questions and seem interested. Maybe see if she wants to get some coffee as a study break or see if you can join her studying. Then you're in..

Lol I see, I'll admit I'm a lil bit slow at times.

It's all good man, I thought it was an intentional joke.

But seeing someone in the library like that should be an easy intro.. you have an automatic conversation starter and there's always going to be places to grab some lunch or coffee nearby. What's the worst that could happen.

Soooo I went to Atlantic City with my Travel Group over the weekend had a great time...return back Sunday night when its time for me to get off and go home..my luggage is missing...I'm like WTF!!!..so I called the leader of the travel group which is a Dark Brown skin older woman named Ms Mary to tell her that my luggage was missing!!!...she calls me back Tuesday morning around 10AM saying that she's found my luggage ..I'm like ok cool...she said that she'll meet me somewhere to return my luggage..(Very Nice Woman...first time meeting her and traveling with her group) Now.....**** gets weird when she said "I'm
Going to send my daughter instead to return your luggage around 10pm...she goes to college around where you at"....I'm like "oooookay Cool".....then she text "I'm giving her your number right now...her name is nikole...she will be calling you when she's close"....so 10:15pm comes and the daughter calls me asking where do I want to meet up to return my luggage....I decide to meet her near her campus at a local Wendy's....she told me what car she was driving and everything...I'm like cool...10:35 I see the car she describe pull in...but the driver looked white from a far....I'm like nawwwwwww that can't be her....she pulls up beside me and It is her....I get out the car....bruhhhhhhhhh most beautiful girl I've seen in a while Redbone shorty long wavy hair that was put up in a bun...**** was wild shorty was Paula Patton bad!!!!!...I couldn't believe it....long story short we chatted up for a while...I took my bag and left....but I'm
Thinking...her mom really gave her daughter my number and sent her to me...while her daughter was all by herself to a guy she and her mother barely knows....Whats up with that?

Brah ur first post was this??

Come on man...

So let me get this straight, Ma dukes throws the CP-3 alley and you are questioning her intentions...
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

Good Night NT...
"Lord I'm going to pray for these ******"

two situations.. both involving women at my job..
I work in a hugeee store so no worry about work drama.

1st girl always asking to take the train home together, little flirting and holding hands when i just go for a high five or dap.im getting restless, invited her out after work friday, shes w it. im thinking drinks , dinner movie..good idea to get my grope on or is there a better suggestion?

2nd girl works at my job too but she definitely has a bf. idc about dude (idk him) so do I continue throwing hints , vibes w.e. until I can get it in or do I befriend it and ease in?

2nd girl works at my job too but she definitely has a bf. idc about dude (idk him) so do I continue throwing hints , vibes w.e. until I can get it in or do I befriend it and ease in?

**** this situation, and continue what you have with the 1st girl.

You don't want those problems. I promise you the P won't be worth it

two situations.. both involving women at my job..
I work in a hugeee store so no worry about work drama.

1st girl always asking to take the train home together, little flirting and holding hands when i just go for a high five or dap.im getting restless, invited her out after work friday, shes w it. im thinking drinks , dinner movie..good idea to get my grope on or is there a better suggestion?

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE NEED TO SAY IT. GIRL'S WHO HAVE MEN ARE A NO GO.

For the first girl... Drinks and then back to ur pad to watch a movie.

What's wrong w a girl w a man? let me drake her ( show her a better life ) :smokin

I live w my family so they'll probably be home, plus I want it beyond the skins so if that easy I lose interest.

What's wrong w a girl w a man? let me drake her ( show her a better life ) :smokin

I live w my family so they'll probably be home, plus I want it beyond the skins so if that easy I lose interest.

Then Drake her, not the girl with a bf. Waste of time and drama.

shes claimed brah and any type of play she is giving showing you is a thirst trap and ploy for attention

Trust me bruh you definitely don't want those problems. I had a chica in 2012 I was smashing weekly that was going thru some relationship ish and after about a month, shorty got serious wreckless with text message. Needless to say, her dude found me on FB and messages going in, telling me come get this ***** and her ****, all unnecessary drama. Deactivated my FB and haven't been on since. Shorty still tried to text, never responded, glad I'm deployed at the moment.

Trust the brothers knowledge in here!

I think @cumumbercool is trolling

Trust me bruh you definitely don't want those problems. I had a chica in 2012 I was smashing weekly that was going thru some relationship ish and after about a month, shorty got serious wreckless with text message. Needless to say, her dude found me on FB and messages going in, telling me come get this ***** and her ****, all unnecessary drama. Deactivated my FB and haven't been on since. Shorty still tried to text, never responded, glad I'm deployed at the moment.

Trust the brothers knowledge in here!
Where you station and how the yambs?

I think @cumumbercool is trolling
Where you station and how the yambs?

Stationed in Shreveport/Bossier, LA until I get back than headed to Las Vegas for 2 years :smokin The yambs here are CRAZY easy, since most chicas looking for a dude w/ benefits and a nice car lol. I've seen dudes wearing there uniform into the club :x but yambs be swarming dem. On base, everyone has a "living for the moment type mentality", so every chick is fair game, married or not. Me personally, I'd rather go to Dallas and hang out, since you can find a huge populations of 8's, smash, and don't have to worry about seeing them around. I'm deployed in Afghanistan at the moment, so it's more based on potential than actually looks since every chica looks dusty.

Stationed in Shreveport/Bossier, LA until I get back than headed to Las Vegas for 2 years :smokin The yambs here are CRAZY easy, since most chicas looking for a dude w/ benefits and a nice car lol. I've seen dudes wearing there uniform into the club :x but yambs be swarming dem. On base, everyone has a "living for the moment type mentality", so every chick is fair game, married or not. Me personally, I'd rather go to Dallas and hang out, since you can find a huge populations of 8's, smash, and don't have to worry about seeing them around. I'm deployed in Afghanistan at the moment, so it's more based on potential than actually looks since every chica looks dusty.
lived in Marshall for awhile an currently in Dallas....

Trust me when I say Shreveport is a tricky place because it seems to be stuck in times...

There are some FINE *** RATCHETS out there. I'm talking Kesha Cole type with the rump.

Some won't deal with you if you unless you're a Boosie/Webbie/hurricane Chris reincarnation.

There are some good ones that will be on your D just cuz you're different... And got thongs going...
But most of those smart pretty chicks relocate to Dallas .

I'm talking locals...

You should come down to the NOLA. And yes Dallas has good amount of nice chicks to choose from. One of my favorite cities in the south.

But them overseas breezies are looking to smash tho. Not sure if I'm going to smash anything whenever I deploy.

lived in Marshall for awhile an currently in Dallas....

Trust me when I say Shreveport is a tricky place because it seems to be stuck in times...

There are some FINE *** RATCHETS out there. I'm talking Kesha Cole type with the rump.

Some won't deal with you if you unless you're a Boosie/Webbie/hurricane Chris reincarnation.

There are some good ones that will be on your D just cuz you're different... And got thongs going...
But most of those smart pretty chicks relocate to Dallas .

I'm talking locals...

I actually had a shorty out in Marshall I use to dig out whenever she came to the Port to club, but she started wanting to spend time, so I dropped her real quick.

I do agree, Shreveport chicas are def ratchet. Seeing a 10 out is very scarce and rare, and if you do see one, she's hubbied up. People either go to Dallas, H-Town, or Monroe to scavenge for potentials tho. Nothing much in the Port besides ratchet 6's w/ the confidence of 9's looking for a ride out.

You should come down to the NOLA. And yes Dallas has good amount of nice chicks to choose from. One of my favorite cities in the south.

But them overseas breezies are looking to smash tho. Not sure if I'm going to smash anything whenever I deploy.

MAN I was in NOLA last year, for Mardi Gras, everywhere I turned I saw a 9 or better. I literally felt like I was back in NY for a minute, haven't seen that much mass in a good while :nerd: Love the city during Mardi Gras because every girl wants to " live it up" but just too long of a drive for the cheeks lol.

Where you deploying too? If your Air Force, Al Udeid & Al Dhafra are the spots to be deployed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom