TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys so I'm gonna be in AC next month around Memorial day. My ex lives in NJ about an hour away. Haven't talked to her since we broke up 3 weeks ago. I'm thinking of sending her a text on Easter like, "Happy Easter
smile.gif
I'm gonna be in NJ next month..." and seeing what she says back. I'm completely over the relationship. When she moved back to NJ, even though we broke up, she said she still wanted to visit each other and take things slow to get back to where we were. I then found out through a mutual friend she had a new boyfriend but she was still texting me like crazy. This is when I called her out and cut off all communication with her. Told her I wasn't going to make her a priority when I was just an option. She was like, "it's not like that, I still love you and care about you more than anyone in the world, if it got to that point with him I was going to tell you, it doesn't matter any way because I'm in NJ now (think other guy is in DC), etc..." I asked if she was having sex with him she got all mad and said she wasn't a *****. Sent her a long text next day just saying I'm putting the relationship behind me and moving on, sorry we can't be friends, need space from you, etc...

Now, I'm not trying to get back into a relationship with her. But, I think enough time has lapsed where things have cooled down. She was going through a really rough time before she left hopefully she's doing better now. I really care about her still and even her best friend told me that she definitely does love me and care about me more than anyone else. I know it's true and feel like she'd be down to meet up and just have fun and smash like old times. She's sexy as hell and I really hate how things ended where I had to break it off for good over a text.

I'm like 50/50 with this right now. Help me out if you've experienced anything similar.
Yo... dead it. don't look back.

so much scheming... 

word to the females aint innocent thread

I was definitely buggin earlier. Thanks for talking sense into me. Definitely not breaking the no contact I have going. I'm gonna continue on assuming I never hear from her again. And if I do, it'll be because she hits me up. :smh: at myself.

I would say thats true of women in any country.
I definitely wouldn't...

Question for guys who have been to Europe/ been with a European girl...

They routinely go out in big groups right? Swedish exchange student asked me to go out with them...
Naw It's definitely worse with European girls compared to American ones
Nah...it's about the same.  I can really only speak from experience in Switzerland but girls usually travel in packs of 3-5.

Swiss girls. :pimp:

In my experience, Italian girls hang out in groups, German girls not as much and I met two of my Russian girls solo.

I definitely wouldn't...

Question for guys who have been to Europe/ been with a European girl...

They routinely go out in big groups right? Swedish exchange student asked me to go out with them...

Naw It's definitely worse with European girls compared to American ones

Nah...it's about the same.  I can really only speak from experience in Switzerland but girls usually travel in packs of 3-5.

In Barcelona a lot of the chicks visiting from other countries rolled deep. Hollered at a group of like 10 Swedish women

Its a group of 9 Swedish girls living together. And they are going tomorrow night now, nite tonight :/

Had a date lined up for tomorrow night, Idk what to do now...

Go out with the nine Swedish girls

I would, Swedish girls aren't shy, you might could double up/triple up E. Also could be difficult to close with that many girls unless you got a starting 5 of wingmen with you.

I wouldn't cancel unless they're better than the date.

I only met two and they were both 9s. Like hottest girl I've ever smashed hot.

Wingman situation isn't looking good.

If I bail on date that girl probably won't speak to me again. She's the one that said I only hit her up for sex a few pages back lol.

I only met two and they were both 9s. Like hottest girl I've ever smashed hot.

Wingman situation isn't looking good.

If I bail on date that girl probably won't speak to me again. She's the one that said I only hit her up for sex a few pages back lol.

How hot is the date?

I personally would swing for the fences especially since you've already smashed the date

I was definitely buggin earlier. Thanks for talking sense into me. Definitely not breaking the no contact I have going. I'm gonna continue on assuming I never hear from her again. And if I do, it'll be because she hits me up. :smh: at myself.

Ive been in your situation more times than I care to count . Please dont. I know youve committed not to. But youre both relatively young. And I dont think shes a bad girl for you but you seeing her now will only give you them feels. Then more frequent planned trips.. and blah blah.
If youre really interested in telling her youre in town cool but atleast make it so you let her know you may not have the time to meet upm. Women know how to swing power back in theor hands. So becareful. Especially since NJ to dc isnt that far apart.

I think most countries aside from America girls roll in packs especially if theyre single

randomly saw a girl, took her to lunch. great conversation and actually got to know one another. found out shes married, sucks. I think she'll be a good friend.

on another note I find myself attracted to white, slim, coincidentally small breasted, women.

So i must be doing something right now, cause I went to the mall and a few girls were eyeing me.

Still to scared to approach tho
ohwell.gif

randomly saw a girl, took her to lunch. great conversation and actually got to know one another. found out shes married, sucks. I think she'll be a good friend.

on another note I find myself attracted to white, slim, coincidentally small breasted, women.
And claimed

[COLOR=#red]This is gonna be a long write-up but whatevs. Here's the backstory...that chick who I met that works for one of the major airlines at DFW who won the Miss Black ______ 2011 Pageant, and is in school for broadcast journalism, and is a classically trained dancer who has a tryout for the Dallas Mavs dance team in July had a conversation roughly 2 weeks ago. In it she said she has been celibate for a bit because sex has been unsatisfying for her and that her ex was pretty much a minute man. She also mentioned that she had never had an orgasm in her life. I told her that in order for her to cum that she has to be relaxed and that the guy has to know how to read her reactions and adjust accordingly...I also told her that I'd be the one to show her the way if we ever had the opportunity to get in the mix.

Fast forward to last night (Thursday). I was to pick her up from her place and we go out to eat on a first date. So I get to her place and she tells me she'll be down in a few. Moments goes by and she texts me to come upstairs to her apt since it's taking longer than expected. She answers the door in one of those full body towel with Velcro thingies that chicks be using. Even with that on her body was clearly bangin! Like a gentleman I sit in the living room while she goes to her room to get ready. While in the living room I start a convo with her roommate and her boyfriend. My chick then opens the door and tells me to come to the room so I do. In her hands are some peach colored lace boyshorts. She then puts them on with her towel still wrapped around her. I'm like "hold up did she just do that?". Then she goes into the bathroom and puts on her bra. She comes out in only her bra and boyshorts. Holy freaking cow...her body is FLAWLESS. Feet perfect no corns, toenails done, perfectly bowed athletic legs, nice *** and a lil hips...her stomach is completely flat with a hint of a six pack...shoulders are athletic with perfectly toned arms. I was in awe my dudes. She asks me to help her put this long flowing dress on her and I do with no problem.

We sit on the bed together trying to figure out where we are going to eat...she gives me this look and I instinctively go in for the kiss. Ma lips are as soft as the goose down pillows at the W Hotel. Like real talk after feeling those lips on mines I knew I was going in! I then kiss her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, her ears, then her neck. Then Ma was like "kiss my ankles", so I did. Then "kiss my calf", so I did. From there she didn't have to say anymore. I get on my knees on the floor....lift her dress up...slid those peachy panties over and straight feasted on that P my dudes. It had ABSOLUTELY no smell to it. She pulled her feet all the way behind her head and started gyrating wildly. I then completely took off her dress...undid her bra...pulled my jimmy out and sunk my joint so deep in her that I was afraid I'd be sucking my own D when I kissed her :lol:

I'm trying to remember when/if I ever had some P that dam tight before...I mean it was gripping my joint like a firm handshake, but since she was so wet it was still gliding in and out with no discomfort. Then my shorty took over my dudes...don't know if any of y'all ever banged a dancer but they have amazing body control. We went through numerous spontaneous positions...my favorite position was her on top with her back on my chest with both of us laid back and her doing some snakelike grind while kissing me in the mouth. I had to concentrate real hard not to bust from that...She then hopped off the D and while my jimmy was still wet with her juices she gives me some great top. Those DSLs she has were phenomenal. I can see why her last dude was a minute man. Ish was crucial my dudes.

During our episode she kept saying stuff like "this is my D and I'm not sharing" and " I'm getting sprung, I'm getting sprung off you Daddy". The kicker was that all of a sudden I feel her P contracting like crazy. She spazzed out a little around the same time...She was wondering what was happening...I knew that she had just came but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the moment. The. She tells me she wants me to release inside of her. I ask if she's on BC and she says yes...so after a few more power strokes I let EVERYTHING go inside of her. I didn't think I'd stop skeeting. Then we passed out before getting up later to get something quick to eat since our original dinner date plans had been killed by that monster session. I had to really think back to see if I've ever had a first session as great as that one, and she may just be the best I've ever had...Top 5 for sure with no question. So it's over right? No it's not...

While in Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano she tells me her P is still throbbing and that she's going to the bathroom to take her panties off. She comes back and says "get the check it's time to go. We get in my ride and she pulls up her dress and takes my right hand and puts it on her P for me to rub on the way back to her place. Right before I turn into her apt she says "no don't go in my complex yet I want to screw in the car. We find a place that's secluded and dark, but I say "let's wait till next time". I didn't feel like doing the car thing and to be honest even though I could get up again, she drained me earlier.

Thing is I didn't expect any of this to happen. I was good with going to dinner. I'm sure things will only get better from here on out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]This is gonna be a long write-up but whatevs. Here's the backstory...that chick who I met that works for one of the major airlines at DFW who won the Miss Black ______ 2011 Pageant, and is in school for broadcast journalism, and is a classically trained dancer who has a tryout for the Dallas Mavs dance team in July had a conversation roughly 2 weeks ago. In it she said she has been celibate for a bit because sex has been unsatisfying for her and that her ex was pretty much a minute man. She also mentioned that she had never had an orgasm in her life. I told her that in order for her to cum that she has to be relaxed and that the guy has to know how to read her reactions and adjust accordingly...I also told her that I'd be the one to show her the way if we ever had the opportunity to get in the mix.

Fast forward to last night (Thursday). I was to pick her up from her place and we go out to eat on a first date. So I get to her place and she tells me she'll be down in a few. Moments goes by and she texts me to come upstairs to her apt since it's taking longer than expected. She answers the door in one of those full body towel with Velcro thingies that chicks be using. Even with that on her body was clearly bangin! Like a gentleman I sit in the living room while she goes to her room to get ready. While in the living room I start a convo with her roommate and her boyfriend. My chick then opens the door and tells me to come to the room so I do. In her hands are some peach colored lace boyshorts. She then puts them on with her towel still wrapped around her. I'm like "hold up did she just do that?". Then she goes into the bathroom and puts on her bra. She comes out in only her bra and boyshorts. Holy freaking cow...her body is FLAWLESS. Feet perfect no corns, toenails done, perfectly bowed athletic legs, nice *** and a lil hips...her stomach is completely flat with a hint of a six pack...shoulders are athletic with perfectly toned arms. I was in awe my dudes. She asks me to help her put this long flowing dress on her and I do with no problem.

We sit on the bed together trying to figure out where we are going to eat...she gives me this look and I instinctively go in for the kiss. Ma lips are as soft as the goose down pillows at the W Hotel. Like real talk after feeling those lips on mines I knew I was going in! I then kiss her nose, her forehead, her cheeks, her ears, then her neck. Then Ma was like "kiss my ankles", so I did. Then "kiss my calf", so I did. From there she didn't have to say anymore. I get on my knees on the floor....lift her dress up...slid those peachy panties over and straight feasted on that P my dudes. It had ABSOLUTELY no smell to it. She pulled her feet all the way behind her head and started gyrating wildly. I then completely took off her dress...undid her bra...pulled my jimmy out and sunk my joint so deep in her that I was afraid I'd be sucking my own D when I kissed her :lol:

I'm trying to remember when/if I ever had some P that dam tight before...I mean it was gripping my joint like a firm handshake, but since she was so wet it was still gliding in and out with no discomfort. Then my shorty took over my dudes...don't know if any of y'all ever banged a dancer but they have amazing body control. We went through numerous spontaneous positions...my favorite position was her on top with her back on my chest with both of us laid back and her doing some snakelike grind while kissing me in the mouth. I had to concentrate real hard not to bust from that...She then hopped off the D and while my jimmy was still wet with her juices she gives me some great top. Those DSLs she has were phenomenal. I can see why her last dude was a minute man. Ish was crucial my dudes.

During our episode she kept saying stuff like "this is my D and I'm not sharing" and " I'm getting sprung, I'm getting sprung off you Daddy". The kicker was that all of a sudden I feel her P contracting like crazy. She spazzed out a little around the same time...She was wondering what was happening...I knew that she had just came but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to ruin the moment. The. She tells me she wants me to release inside of her. I ask if she's on BC and she says yes...so after a few more power strokes I let EVERYTHING go inside of her. I didn't think I'd stop skeeting. Then we passed out before getting up later to get something quick to eat since our original dinner date plans had been killed by that monster session. I had to really think back to see if I've ever had a first session as great as that one, and she may just be the best I've ever had...Top 5 for sure with no question. So it's over right? No it's not...

While in Buffalo Wild Wings in Plano she tells me her P is still throbbing and that she's going to the bathroom to take her panties off. She comes back and says "get the check it's time to go. We get in my ride and she pulls up her dress and takes my right hand and puts it on her P for me to rub on the way back to her place. Right before I turn into her apt she says "no don't go in my complex yet I want to screw in the car. We find a place that's secluded and dark, but I say "let's wait till next time". I didn't feel like doing the car thing and to be honest even though I could get up again, she drained me earlier.

Thing is I didn't expect any of this to happen. I was good with going to dinner. I'm sure things will only get better from here on out.[/COLOR]

My dude... Repped! Great description.

Remind me when I made a few girls that never came back in my days. Those days were fun.

Every had one that came while she riding you? Leaving your whole top body soaked? :evil:

EWD :pimp:

Co-sign on dancers being on a different level sexually. One of my best ever was a Puerto Rican girl who did ballet, I wish somebody would have filmed it.

Women that dance are just more in tune with their sexual energy to begin with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom