TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wats up NT. So last night I met up with this shorty, had the drinks, went bar hoppin got smashed. end of night we making out and im grabbing the lower part of the aaa cheek and spreading it in the middle of the street. When we come to leave the last bar we were in, she is like where you want to go now?

I was way to drunk and felt ready to knock the hell out, so I told her I gotta head home have work and all that, she gives me that look and is like you have work on a Saturday? caught me of guard I hit her with they yea its an 8 am conference call. Hop in the cab, she cant keep her lips or hands off me, get to her car, she looks at me and then leaves.

Right when shorty got out I straight redecorated the cabbies car. Dude was mad af, :x 20 oz margarita pitcher all came back right on the back of the passenger chair. Dude tried to charge me a hunned for that :stoneface: I gave him a 20.

Anyways I really didn't even wanna f on the first meet up, that's mad anticlimactic. So since I chopped her, I been real slow in my text replies hardly hitting her up with anything more than 3 lines.

I wanna hit her up today and tell her I cant think of nothing else but her lips, but that's not how I been playing it. Im just tryna transition the relationship into that fwb type situation so I feel I should text her and let her know **** was smooth as hell. But at the same time I don't wanna come out of character for it.

I hate this whole text dimension to the game man. It killed my shhh. What you guys think?

Saw this yesterday and that this would be relevant for TAY

View media item 913318

:lol:

What's crazy is that I never finish early with a new girl, but I had an ex that 1 year+ in the relationship would turn me into a 1 minute man.

The box would get so crazy wet and warm that I would just have to go multiple rounds every time with no shame word to Kendrick. She was only like 5'1 so it was so tight, I would have to hold back tears of joy.

Damn her man. :smh:

Saw this yesterday and that this would be relevant for TAY
laugh.gif

What's crazy is that I never finish early with a new girl, but I had an ex that 1 year+ in the relationship would turn me into a 1 minute man.

The box would get so crazy wet and warm that I would just have to go multiple rounds every time with no shame word to Kendrick. She was only like 5'1 so it was so tight, I would have to hold back tears of joy.

Damn her man.
mean.gif
BRUH!

iJfAJyQsytcmd.gif

The last girlfriend I had (dont date anymore) was like 5'2 100ish lbs. and had the wettest, tightest box I've ever experienced in my life. Even after smashing over 50 times it still was a long hard fight to even make it 7-9 minutes.

Even just thinking about it dawg.. I truly believe the short petite girls have the greatest box, hands down.

Last edited:
Wats up NT. So last night I met up with this shorty, had the drinks, went bar hoppin got smashed. end of night we making out and im grabbing the lower part of the aaa cheek and spreading it in the middle of the street. When we come to leave the last bar we were in, she is like where you want to go now?

I was way to drunk and felt ready to knock the hell out, so I told her I gotta head home have work and all that, she gives me that look and is like you have work on a Saturday? caught me of guard I hit her with they yea its an 8 am conference call. Hop in the cab, she cant keep her lips or hands off me, get to her car, she looks at me and then leaves.

Right when shorty got out I straight redecorated the cabbies car. Dude was mad af, :x 20 oz margarita pitcher all came back right on the back of the passenger chair. Dude tried to charge me a hunned for that :stoneface: I gave him a 20.

Anyways I really didn't even wanna f on the first meet up, that's mad anticlimactic. So since I chopped her, I been real slow in my text replies hardly hitting her up with anything more than 3 lines.

I wanna hit her up today and tell her I cant think of nothing else but her lips, but that's not how I been playing it. Im just tryna transition the relationship into that fwb type situation so I feel I should text her and let her know **** was smooth as hell. But at the same time I don't wanna come out of character for it.

I hate this whole text dimension to the game man. It killed my shhh. What you guys think?

Just hit her up, who cares.

foreal you think? this shh is a science though man. I don't want to give the relationship vibe at all (ala texting good mornings, good night etc..) same time im tryna dive in.

Why didn't you just smash last night? you should of manned up, you made yourself look weak by passing on hooking up :smh:

you also can't hold liquor, maybe it's good you didn't smash, probably would of barfed all over her :lol: :x

foreal you think? this shh is a science though man. I don't want to give the relationship vibe at all (ala texting good mornings, good night etc..) same time im tryna dive in.

You gotta establish the rules AFTER you smash. You can't set rules and she's not sprung yet. Plus these chicks are dicey, don't ever think you're the only one. She might've went home that day and gave the box to another dude. Next opportunity you get, SMASH!

the-wire-hands-up.gif

There's no science or equation to this ish...
As long as she doesn't have a "man", why are you hesitating and psyching yourself out..
Would you be this timid if it was for a dream job promotion or a free trip to travel to any country you wanted???
Women are just the same. If you desire it, go for it, stop being afraid to take the Lose..
I know the big homies' story has people feeling some type of way but EWD didnt get to where he is in life( professionally and privately) chilling in the cut and over thinking, my dude just goes with the flow and does it. Any OG has been through trials and tribulations, so stop with the non-sense and go be great. Actually call this chick and say what's on your mind. If she jumps rude or feels some type of way, that's her lost...
If I remember correctly you are from the A, the ratio for men to women are crazy out there...
" One Monkey Doesn't Stop The Show"
Peace...

Why didn't you just smash last night? you should of manned up, you made yourself look weak by passing on hooking up :smh:

you also can't hold liquor, maybe it's good you didn't smash, probably would of barfed all over her :lol: :x

:rofl: trust me b, that's why I didn't go through with it. I don't drink to often man and all night she kept whispering to me " im gonna get you drunk" im a green friendly type dude.

the-wire-hands-up.gif

As long as she doesn't have a "man", why are you hesitating and psyching yourself out..
Would you be this timid if it was for a dream job promotion or a free trip to travel to any country you wanted???
Women are just the same. If you desire it, go for it, stop being afraid to take the Lose..
I know the big homies' story has people feeling some type of way but EWD didnt get to where he is in life( professionally and privately) chilling in the cut and over thinking, my dude just goes with the flow and does it. Any OG has been through trials and tribulations, so stop with the non-sense and go be great. Actually call this chick and say what's on your mind. If she jumps rude or feels some type of way, that's her lost...
If I remember correctly you are from the A, the ratio for men to women are crazy out there...
Peace...

:smoking my man. Im not from the A though.

:smoking my man. Im not from the A though.
My bad...
You would be surprised how much honesty with the ladies can lead to just FWB..
Women are not delicate flowers, some are just horny, savages that want the D...
So just hit her up and let the cards fall were they may..
Too many dudes in here are stressing about the wrong things. Females should never stress you out( unless you are in a relationship) but even still this goes back to self worth and realizing your greatness without yambs. Women should compliment and increase your talents, not hinder or make you feel bad about yourself..
Enjoy your youth, make mistakes, smang without desperation and above all else
"Get out of your Mind"
One..

You know when you meet a chick and she says she from NY(LIKE IM FROM THE CITY) then your find out she not from NYC u just be like [emoji]128560[/emoji]. I may take a pic of her for GP. Nothing wrong with that she not from NYC its just seem like that 8 mile syndrome.

Last edited:
My bad...
You would be surprised how much honesty with the ladies can lead to just FWB..
Women are not delicate flowers, some are just horny, savages that want the D...
So just hit her up and let the cards fall were they may..
Too many dudes in here are stressing about the wrong things. Females should never stress you out( unless you are in a relationship) but even still this goes back to self worth and realizing your greatness without yambs. Women should compliment and increase your talents, not hinder or make you feel bad about yourself..
Enjoy your youth, make mistakes, smang without desperation and above all else
"Get out of your Mind"
One..

This man knows. Dudes over thinking.

Do whatever get you results.

You know when you meet a chick and she says she from NY(LIKE IM FROM THE CITY) then your find out she not from NYC u just be like [emoji]128560[/emoji]. I may take a pic of her for GP. Nothing wrong with that she not from NYC its just seem like that 8 mile syndrome.

Everyone assumes I'm from the city when I say I'm from NY lol.

Originally Posted by Jay Patt

Even just thinking about it dawg.. I truly believe the short petite girls have the greatest box, hands down.

Was messing with this black/Japanese chick last month. Seriously would take 5 minutes just to get in them lips unless she was soakin wet and even then it was a tight squeeze. Like Rick Ross trying on skinny jeans. She was 5'7 5'8 ish and took the d like a champ.

Moral of the story Asian p > *

Last edited:
the-wire-hands-up.gif

Peace...

[COLOR=#red]Preach! We all go through rejection and slim times both personally and professionally but regardless you can't be gun shy. Be confident, make moves and go with the flow and success will eventually come your way. Maybe then one day we'll all find that one worth settling down with like Big Homie Mugen.

[/COLOR]

If you dont wanna give off relationship vibes dont text her good morning, good night, etc :lol:

Just text her when you want her.

Yo where the dude that gatorpattymelts was saying there stuff to do on Howard campus? I am just leaving campus from this play and grab this senior number. What's good for tonight around DC?

Man I wish dudes would stop taking advantage of young girls.

Just had another yamb in my crib who felt like she needed to open up on what happened as a young girl

That's like the 3 or 4th one I had in 2 years. Maybe it's just cause my numbers are starting to come up, but I had no clue it was so prevalent.

Seriously, don't rape girls. My psych minor isn't enough to be doling out this behavioral therapy. Especially when I'm trying not to have them getting attached 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I used to be the advocate for that overthinking thing, still kind of am. I'm a first hand experience for over-thinking. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE ME. OVERTHINKING IS HORRIBLE AND RUINS A WHOLE BUNCH OF OPPORTUNITIES.

Lately I've started to go with the flow more, do things I normally wouldn't do, say the first thing that comes to mind, and ask girls for their number the way I want to do it (like the girl right now)

I feel ALOT better already and I haven't even made barely any progress. Just imagine when I get out of that completely. 

Overthinking is the process of not wanting to let people know the "true" you.
People use it as a defense mechanism to not venture out to take risks. It's the cousin to fear.
It's the voices of doubt or I am not worthy that causes overthinking and over analysis.
Even though I am married it is the main source of my insomnia, but I think it has more to do with past trauma from childhood losses,etc...
But once you have been placed in a corner, survival instincts come out and once you put the worry behind you and take things with a grain of salt, the world opens up. When it comes to the ladies, a lot of overthinking occurs because we have all been programmed and force fed all this ******** that doesn't matter. Having a good job, education, nice car, homes, have all been programmed as the things that make you important or a "good" man. Those things are great but they create empty shells for people to exist in without recognizing that love is the only thing that matters. Doesn't have to be love for a woman but could be love for:
Your pet, family, the ability to have all 5 senses, etc...
This is why I preach self love before trying to get at these yambs because I have been through the fire of letting some breezy dictate my worth and trust that is the lowest feeling anybody can have about themselves. Yeah we all have battle scars and stories but what you do after them shows your character not only to yourself but to others. That's why it is imperative to just go with the flow and have fun with this ****. Don't get caught up in the hype, if it doesn't work out, walk away knowing at least you tried and you are building your foundation to becoming not only a better man but an overall more attractive partner or Yamb Slayer..
Honesty and Integraty will get you so much more in this life then stepping on someone's neck or lying to them...
Sorry for the long post get hella philosophical after blazing one up, lol...
Happy Hunting and Just Have Fun..,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom