TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1018445
View media item 1018446
As you can see, there are some bad chicks that are down. I'm just as talented as this cat, I just need to get my name out there. I'm in a big city so I'm sure there are tons of aspiring models that can't afford this guy, but this is their lucky day. Excuse me, this is our lucky day.

Asking random chicks is indeed bold, but I don't know any models off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Zip for some box
sick.gif
? Could never be me I tell ya....
You ****** need to get ya grams up
nthat.gif

My man ready to pay rent prices for one night of box though?

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Unaware of what part of the game that is unless you're married, famous or in a long term relationship and yet you could still find better for cheaper.

Ain't no justifying that one, its your money though.

I am talking about body painting as in painting women's nude bodies. I haven't done it yet so I'm trying to recruit talent. She's only the second girl I've asked. I posted pics of those paintings just to show that I'm not some random perv that wants to get women naked and paint on them. I'm a extraordinarily talented perv that wants to get women naked and paint on them.
lmao what!!!!!

Young Based God paid debit for that face
pimp.gif

Obviously that's not the plan to pay $1200 if you read my prior post im gonna get this girl lit and then see what happens. I wouldn't mind just having over a zip if her P fire/head fire enough.

Although I kicked it with her about a month or two ago smoked a bleezy and this ***** is damn near disgusting telling me about the pr0n industry and what not.

She paid me a grand to finish her online classes too to get her HS diploma
laugh.gif
. I gotta main chick i've been dating for like two years now so this extra curricular activity shall be fun.

Last edited:
Man please keep us posted of this L that's sure to come. I personally say you entertaining her is a L, I mean how dare you let a chick not even 21 discuss prices with you is beyond me. Some of the easiest box to get is under 25, just off the strength of talking. And money shouldn't be the opening line.

Last edited:
My mans gonna be on the couch high and rock, ready to go and she's gonna hit him with the mean LT stiff arm.

Man please keep us posted of this L that's sure to come. I personally say you entertaining her is a L, I mean how dare you let a chick not even 21 discuss prices with you is beyond me. Some of the easiest box to get is under 25, just off the strength of talking. And money shouldn't be the opening line.
I'm scoring B. Ain't nothing to worry about obviously she's a pr0n star so shes gonna hit me with prices. Obviously I'm just gonna be like "yeah yeah yeah" to gas her up and still smash dat
pimp.gif

Money was never the opening line just a screen shot of the text convo. I've known this chick for a while just haven't kicked it with her often  cause shes always traveling the country sucking D
laugh.gif

If I could post the snapchats she sends me (and probably to helly other ******) on here without getting banned I would.

Just thought I'd chime in with pr0n star P and not regular *** ***** you guys are constantly sweating over in here although I guess ***** is *****.

Bruhs this is crazy , been talking to this broad for about 2 weeks now
Last night , I hit her with the " We should just be friends" aka putting her in the friendzone
Now she is blowing up my phone on something mean , saying how I'm the first person to ever do that to her
:smh: :smh: :rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
She look good but not worth $1200. You should've just traded the work you did for her online classes for some time in her box.

Last edited:
Major case of blue balls the other night fellas.

Sitting at home watching Game of Thrones and the finals the other night...and this random fake model chick from NY hits me up saying she's in town for the night at the hotel near the airport, and wants to hang out. Thought it was a set up, but it was official.

Chick had an amazing body, but a horrible face. I say what the hell, take a few shots and head out there. When I get there, the body is looking right, face not so much. Her teeth were fried. She's crazy annoying and overly playful and clownish. I put up with it bc I know her face will be in a pillow shortly.

We hit this bar for a lil bit, it's dead and come back to the telly. She decides she wants to take a shower, and come out with not much but the towel on. I'm like go time, and start trying to finesse...but she starts with all this BS like do I really like her, do I do this often, am I going to call her..etc etc etc. when I literally just met her like an hour ago. Makes it worse she insists on trying to kiss me with that horrible grill. I'm dodging her and trying to suck on her boobs some more and she gets mad cuz I won't kiss her lol. Finally, after some smooth finger work....I open her up and start hitting miss.

After like 3mins of that, she's super phat and I wanna hit it from the back so I try to switch positions...then she hits me with the "OMG..what are we doing" bs. Smh. I'm sitting there at full attention like you gotta finish me off. She's not having that. Wants to cuddle lmao. To make it worse, she wanted me to drop her off at the greyhound in the morning. I get dressed and dip out.

Chick had the nerve to text me in the morning talking bout she had a good time smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom