TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruhs this is crazy , been talking to this broad for about 2 weeks now
Last night , I hit her with the " We should just be friends" aka putting her in the friendzone
Now she is blowing up my phone on something mean , saying how I'm the first person to ever do that to her
:smh: :smh: :rofl: :smh:
Gets them everytime

Somewhere in the thread yall were talking bout it so I decided to try it out
MAN .
So now is more likely that she starts throwing the cat at me or ?

laugh.gif
@ the beginnign of "teens like it big"
Man that ***** too much dude
laugh.gif

Y'all open the car door for chicks you go out with? I'm not necessarily talking about on a date but something below a date. Don't know what would be the word for that lol..

Was reading another thread and someone mentioned something about doors and I remembered this chick saying "You're not gonna open the door for me jerk?" when I got in the car 

Y'all open the car door for chicks you go out with? I'm not necessarily talking about on a date but something below a date. Don't know what would be the word for that lol..

Was reading another thread and someone mentioned something about doors and I remembered this chick saying "You're not gonna open the door for me jerk?" when I got in the car 
Definitely a nice gesture but I do not personally do this. Try it out though, chicks would definitely appreciate it

It's so many angles to look at that to topic from and different females can interpret it many different ways.

@HoosierDaddy317  I always open regular doors for them but didn't think nothing of the car door since it wasn't an official "date" . Didn't think nothing of it till now. I'll try it next time and see the reaction 

This really depends on the chick. If a chick is feeling your vibe already then I think it's really unnecessary.

Definitely don't force it.

That girl prolly jacked up her hourly rate to see if he's gonna bite... Wouldn't be surprised if she comes in with a bouncer or two to make sure she gets paid. LOL

:lol: @ the beginnign of "teens like it big"

Man that ***** too much dude :lol:

That girl prolly jacked up her hourly rate to see if he's gonna bite... Wouldn't be surprised if she comes in with a bouncer or two to make sure she gets paid. LOL

she ain't come with a bouncer last time we kicked it doe. but very good point

PM me her snapchat.

Ask her to add 1 of your boys.

Call me "old school" but it's the proper thing to do. Now I know this new generation lives by a different code and this act could be associated with being "thirsty" but it all goes back to just being a gentleman. Walking on the outside and having her walk on the inside of the sidewalk, holding doors/opening doors, speaking within eye contact, etc... Are all things my OG'S taught me as well as my mother, so this new age "meanings" perplex me. Now what bothers me is when a female can't fix her mouth to say "Thank You". That irks the **** out of me and I have slammed some doors in girls faces for that. Common courtesy separates you from all the rest, so I say why not...
Not going to lie, Gianna Michaels/Asa Akira could have gotten that 1,200 out of me when I was single though...
Lol...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom