TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a huge person about opening doors, keeping them open. If we are entering a restaurant, I'll keep the door open for anyone...especially a girl i'm trying to smash.

Now if I'm walking past my car door and she's with me, I'll open it. If I'm already on the other side, I won't go all the way back over just top open it. I have heard both sides from girls though.

Jada stevens could get that 1200. Isis Taylor, London Keyes could get that as well.

Riley reid and remy lacroix too.

I'll open the door for her if I'm walking in front but a car door?

Nah cuz takes an eternity to go around the whip lol

Not going to lie, Gianna Michaels/ could have gotten that 1,200 out of me when I was single though...
Lol...

I got a chick and Gianna can stil get 1200 out of me, and that's just to be in her presence fully clothed. after she just ate onions and beans. while sitting in a sauna after a 2 hour run in the middle of Arizona.

(is that too much)

Yes opening car doors just being a gentleman in general is a good gesture. there are many i know about 90% of you dudes would not even care to do so there is no point of going through the list, but i think it just shows good manners, and respect.

But na I only open doors to buildings. Would have to be a nice date for me to walk around and open the car door. Just feel like its nothing wrong with her hands to open a car door.

Charley Chase is good one too. Her scene with Isis Love is good one.

Sienna West and Elena Heiress creampies >

I could be a millionaire and I wouldn't drop $1200 for some box....id feel like an idiot the sec I bust

But na I only open doors to buildings. Would have to be a nice date for me to walk around and open the car door. Just feel like its nothing wrong with her hands to open a car door.

I showed my wife that and she always wondered what "test" I was talking about when we were first dating.
Classic movie...
But a door is just that. Like I said, it was just instilled in me to do those things. As far as jumping out the Pathfinder every time my wife and I go somewhere to open her door, is ludicrous and if any girl expects that "every time" is on that princess ****. But on the days she is looking extra good, I have no problems because she has been hitting them squats something serious at the gym and I love watching her from behind.It's a win-win for both parties. **** what you heard, women love being looked at by a man she is either highly attracted/feeling or is in love with. This leads to all types of freaky activities later on...

I always hold the door open for girls / people who walk up behind me.

The car door when the chance makes sense. Pulling out a chair for her if I can without doin the most to do it.

But like someone said earlier, when girls don't say thank you or they act like it's a given for you to do that, I get REALLY pissed off.

Damn....

Y'all got me googling every name y'all post in here...

Web History is full of p0rn and nude girls :lol: Can't wait until my girl comes home and see it. :smokin

Yoooooo...
Chill on the pronstars(even though I mentioned one that seemed to start the express train,lol)
We don't need this one locked as well...

Word to what Mugen just said. Word.

Just watched that Bronx Tale clip though.. Definitely gotta watch the movie now to see what it's about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom