TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girl gave me the talk the day before I went for my physical as well and told me straight up that if she got pregnant she was keeping it and that she either we need to start using condoms or my pullout game better be on point.

She's so selfish :smh:

:lol: nah in all honesty we talked about birth control for her as well but I don't trust the pull and the shot makes woman gain weight.

[COLOR=#red]Bros don't get me wrong...I'm not saying it's smart to go raw, I'm just saying that if I have to wrap up, I'll probably be passing more than smashing. Don't care how wet she is NOTHING compares to being unwrapped. Not even close. It's such a lackluster experience that I'd rather just not do it. My last experience was horrible, and she was as wet and tight as a chick could be.[/COLOR]

Naw i'm there with you, i'm :smh: at myself because I agree. Two rubbers in my pocket still not getting pulled out when it's time for the deed. Sex with a condom feels like a chore.

I'm da muh eff'n POK

Pull out KING...

Pull out game stronger than a Ben Gordon step back jumper.

And I can't tell er becuae it ain't time...

I've been knowing I loved her since about 2 months in... No joke...

And she almost told me while I was in them guts... But I hurried up and kissed her.

I'm not ready for it famb... That's all...

Just not ready to go there yet.

I was gonna type something out about the Fontaine I love you situation, but, I'd rather just wait for mugen to post.

22, student at ucla. No rush for me, trust me :lol:

fontaine fontaine IMO, once you are ready and do go there and overcome that uncertainty or whatever it is, quality of life will be >>>>>>>. I think that happens when your true and honest to yourself. You can accept who you are and what it is, embrace it and then thrive and flourish from it.

Last edited:

And she almost told me while I was in them guts... But I hurried up and kissed her.

POK meet the POG..Pull Out God.

j/p I've only done it handfull of times...not that fun when its time to nut cuz I gotta be focused and ready for when its time to go.

Im sticking with my original hypothesis that you're scared to give up the free man life style you've made yourself accustomed to. You're probably looking at the restrictions of being in a relationships and psyching yourself out into thinking that they outweigh the positives.  Let's be real here...if you wife this girl up you really only lose the ability to get with other girls. Yea it SOUNDS like it sucks but if you really love her you'll only have eyes for her and thus her pums will be more than enough for you. Sight?

Last edited:
I'm da muh eff'n POK

Pull out KING...

Pull out game stronger than a Ben Gordon step back jumper.

If you really love her it shouldn't matter when you say it, it just depends if she loves you man.

If you say it and she don't have the same feelings it can get mad weird.

Anyway I told my girl (20 here) when we started dating, and she said it too that it wouldn't be easy saying "I love you"

I was in the same situation as you, I didn't wanna say it even though I felt it, we were kissing and she said it to me so im like word guess its normal now.

You'll get there.

Way I see it, I wouldn't be scared of that. You lose yambs and chicks fade out all the time and you truly don't even think about them. You lose one good chick it hurts and sticks with you. I don't remember half the women I messed with in the past 2 yrs, but the memory of the woman I stopped talking to prior to that and thought would be my future wife is still vivid. Play it safe, but not too much you scare her off man.

sitting in class and thought about my ex and its making me so angry, i just want to text her and go off, but i have held off, only time i ever do is if she calls and trues to piss me off

Keep holding off, man. Not worth it.

Even if she texts/calls you, just ignore it. Block the # if you must && you'll be that much further in terms of moving on.

nerd.gif
EWD, you master the art of taking a lead and be assertive about the first day...This is how to take control of the situation. Women loves this.

I always advise my homies to go for the first date, NOT A PHONE NUMBER.

Last edited:
Curious question?

How old are most of you guys in here? A lot of you guys are in college right?
just turned 19 at the end of last month. sophomore at university of maryland college park.

as for the jimmy thing, it was aight in hs to go in these broads raw but I honestly don't trust it over here in college lol. between the drunken encounters and the honest lack of really getting to know most of the girls I do mess around with, I can't chance it.

can't get caught up with something or make my mother a 38 year old grandmother. but freal freal it ain't the same smh.

feels like you chained up smh...

I want to show you guys my catalog for this year....But iono how they will feel about me posting the pics. LMAO

Besides, I have a stalker on here...
mean.gif
  Emailing my posts to chicks... Straight *** move

Last edited:
I want to show you guys my catalog for this year....But iono how they will feel about me posting the pics. LMAO

Besides, I have a stalker on here... :smh:   Emailing my posts to chicks... Straight *** move

Join the club.

I finished at 37 for the year, and my ex peeps every single thing I post. We (TAY) found out about it last November :rofl:

She even knows about my new wifey :nthat:

Have any of yall tried a sex pill those things are scam ima stick to my kegels workout

Besides, I have a stalker on here...
mean.gif
  Emailing my posts to chicks... Straight *** move
Join the club.

I finished at 37 for the year, and my ex peeps every single thing I post. We (TAY) found out about it last November
roll.gif

She even knows about my new wifey
nthat.gif
That's pathetic. YOU READING THIS  ECOOK0808 EX!!?!?! YOU ARE PATHETIC!

I don't understand whats the point of stalking someone on the internet if they have no interest in you.

That's pathetic. YOU READING THIS  ECOOK0808 EX!!?!?! YOU ARE PATHETIC!

I don't understand whats the point of stalking someone on the internet if they have no interest in you.

Lmao!!!!

She even sends me messages from fake facebook profiles from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom