TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Don actually has a question/ situation.

Out for my buddies gf's going away party. Her twin (fraternal) sister is all about it... 12 o'clock everyone leaving she asks me if I want to stick around and keep drinking and then Lyft to her pad... Then inquires about my gf etc etc...

NOW the old me would have been like, "Let's get out of here right now."

BUT the new me didn't do it and told her it was a bad idea...

75% of me still wanted to do it, but in the end I didn't. Feel like I'm too young to be turning down decent (7.5) smashes like that... Will obviously be easier when I live with the wifey but it makes me have second thoughts like I haven't lived enough.

PAGING MY OG'S

my dude you damn near on Wilt Chamberlin Numbers.
you may not of lived doing a lot of things. but women you have ... (see what I did there)

I honestly don't even think it's a, "I want new punani" thing, Just "I'm Horny"

You know your girl does it for you you're just use to having her. and like you said once ya'll are either living together or in closer proximity that slows down a lot too.
(at least my experience has been that)

As far as Haven't lived enough.
Trips, new adventures thats going to be the thing that re excites you instead of finding new chicks and having sex.

Half the reason I'm having such a great time with my chick is because she's my partner in Adventure and it feels great.

You did the right thing.

keep on keeping on homie

(I know im on no Mugen EWD Youngdoc, MarkAnthony advice level though.)

Out for my buddies gf's going away party. Her twin (fraternal) sister is all about it... 12 o'clock everyone leaving she asks me if I want to stick around and keep drinking and then Lyft to her pad... Then inquires about my gf etc etc...

75% of me still wanted to do it, but in the end I didn't. Feel like I'm too young to be turning down decent (7.5) smashes like that... Will obviously be easier when I live with the wifey but it makes me have second thoughts like I haven't lived enough.

PAGING MY OG'S

What exactly is your question bruh ? :lol:

Are you asking if you did the right thing by turning her down?

Ofcourse you did the right thing... You're tied down right now aren't you? Don't be an *** and cheat on her like that bro... Especially since the girl was just a 7. I'm sure she deserves better than that.

I'm with Tdogg, but i've also had this talk with my OGs and they all took the bait and still got their side joints though they love their wife and family to bits. I just think if i'm locked in, i'm locked and wouldn't stray, but they all hit me with the "yeah, ok". It's a weird dynamic, dudes in long term who are all about their women, I see the chick eventually dip, but dudes that tip toe every now and then have the happiest longest relationships (as long as it never becomes real to her). NONE of that was advice though, just random observation.

I'm da muh eff'n POK

Pull out KING...

Pull out game stronger than a Ben Gordon step back jumper.

And I can't tell er becuae it ain't time...

I've been knowing I loved her since about 2 months in... No joke...

And she almost told me while I was in them guts... But I hurried up and kissed her.

I'm not ready for it famb... That's all...

Just not ready to go there yet.

You know Ben Gordon is washed right :lol:

29 over here, 30 in less than 2 months

PAGING MY OG'S

I completely understand where you're coming from but you did the right thing. As a prior habitual cheater I understand the urge. As a guy you'll never feel like you've lived enough. There's always more P out there you haven't had.

Now I won't go into the morality of "cheating" when unmarried since that's a personal choice.

But if you are open to cheating you should
1) be prepared to live with the consequences of getting caught
2) don't do it locally
3) don't do it within a circle of friends/acquaintances - should be a complete random

I was so quick and willing to cheat before bc I knew I wasn't going to marry my exes.

Now it's different and it would take a perfect circumstance for me to cheat.

I feel y'all Cook/Doc.

Been in that situation a lot recently, slipped up once but me and my girl perservered.

Word to Mark Antony, I got homies that are in LTR's and got the little side piece but love their woman.

Mine would never go for that and I think that's the make or break part of the situation.

If you can be honest with your woman about it, I say go for it but in most cases, I don't think it's worth risking your future with a woman you can see one with.

About to be 25 in a few months.

I ******* hate condoms bros. Speaking of that...I need to go for a check up lol.

Pray for me

Humans are still animals, so attraction is always going to be a natural reaction.
Personally for me I don't need a side piece or have even considered it. I have done everything sexually you can name of(except that deviant ish they do in Japan, man we saw some weird videos when we went.) so for me new vagina means nothing, just another list of problems, personalities and bs to deal with. Like I've said before you don't have to be a traditionalist when it comes to relationships if both parties agree to those terms when it gets serious but cheating I just can't cosign. It's nothing wrong with looking, my wife and I people watch and we are both realistic about attraction but what keeps us happy is the fact we ride for each other. I have had urges( once again to you young dudes in here that are in your feelings like Drake, please stop that. I am literally getting young p thrown at me every time on campus because I talk to them with no fear. Smile and walk with confidence. If I was single, call me Bo Jackson from Tecmo Bowl. I would be straight running through females). Is it possible my wife could dip?? Yes sir but I don't sit and ponder that. I enjoy our time now and if things change I will always wish her the best and be her friend because we have a child on the way. Live for this moment right now and if you have a good woman, treat her right.

Me and me ex broke up last night right before we hit our 1 year. I loved her and she wasn't ready to love, shes a good girl and all around a great person. I hope its in god's plan for us to be together in the future.....I really do 
frown.gif

PAGING MY OG'S
The grass isn't always green on the other side.  I always tell people, the chick you step out with better be better than your main chick.  (looks and/or financially better)  I've seen too many brothers losing something great behind a broke walrus broad.  Then when the chips fall, they have nothing great to fall back on.

You did great, bro. Temptations with these broads are getting harder these days.  

Just have to ask is she worth losing.

Now if your girl slacking, then ..... but you, you did well my man.

Last edited:

Me and me ex broke up last night right before we hit our 1 year. I loved her and she wasn't ready to love, shes a good girl and all around a great person. I hope its in god's plan for us to be together in the future.....I really do 
frown.gif
Why you guys break up?

I swear.....seems like men fall so hard when we do. It's not often we do love but we love so hard when it happens..... don't even know if that made sense 

I swear.....seems like men fall so hard when we do. It's not often we do love but we love so hard when it happens..... don't even know if that made sense 

Perfect sense man. So much truth in that.

Blessing in disguise in the long term breh. Might not be able to see/feel it now, but you'll be much better overall once you get through your current circumstance, which you will.

I loved, she didn't. Nothing else, I can't do my self a disservice of waiting either so I broke it off. It was hard to do bro |I

No offense bro but to be honest, maybe you'll find a better woman. May not see it now but she will be better in a way that she actually loves you. I went through the same thing and honestly, even happier I have a new woman in my life that loves and appreciates me more than the last who I thought was perfect. You'll be good bro. :nthat:

my dude you damn near on Wilt Chamberlin Numbers.
you may not of lived doing a lot of things. but women you have ... (see what I did there)

I honestly don't even think it's a, "I want new punani" thing, Just "I'm Horny"

You know your girl does it for you you're just use to having her. and like you said once ya'll are either living together or in closer proximity that slows down a lot too.
(at least my experience has been that)

As far as Haven't lived enough.
Trips, new adventures thats going to be the thing that re excites you instead of finding new chicks and having sex.

Half the reason I'm having such a great time with my chick is because she's my partner in Adventure and it feels great.

You did the right thing.

keep on keeping on homie

(I know im on no Mugen EWD Youngdoc, MarkAnthony advice level though.)

What exactly is your question bruh ? :lol:

Are you asking if you did the right thing by turning her down?

Ofcourse you did the right thing... You're tied down right now aren't you? Don't be an *** and cheat on her like that bro... Especially since the girl was just a 7. I'm sure she deserves better than that.

I'm with Tdogg, but i've also had this talk with my OGs and they all took the bait and still got their side joints though they love their wife and family to bits. I just think if i'm locked in, i'm locked and wouldn't stray, but they all hit me with the "yeah, ok". It's a weird dynamic, dudes in long term who are all about their women, I see the chick eventually dip, but dudes that tip toe every now and then have the happiest longest relationships (as long as it never becomes real to her). NONE of that was advice though, just random observation.

I completely understand where you're coming from but you did the right thing. As a prior habitual cheater I understand the urge. As a guy you'll never feel like you've lived enough. There's always more P out there you haven't had.

Now I won't go into the morality of "cheating" when unmarried since that's a personal choice.

But if you are open to cheating you should
1) be prepared to live with the consequences of getting caught
2) don't do it locally
3) don't do it within a circle of friends/acquaintances - should be a complete random

I was so quick and willing to cheat before bc I knew I wasn't going to marry my exes.

Now it's different and it would take a perfect circumstance for me to cheat.

I feel y'all Cook/Doc.

Been in that situation a lot recently, slipped up once but me and my girl perservered.

Word to Mark Antony, I got homies that are in LTR's and got the little side piece but love their woman.

Mine would never go for that and I think that's the make or break part of the situation.

If you can be honest with your woman about it, I say go for it but in most cases, I don't think it's worth risking your future with a woman you can see one with.

Yeah, I cheated in the past but I knew it wasn't real with my ex.

I was thinking about telling my girl what happened last night (that the girl wanted me to come smash it) but I realized that's just a really bad idea. Glad I haven't lol

What do you do when you have no game?

I essentially told a girl that I liked her and she just shut me down hardbody. She changed the subject after I said it and then she said she thinks im "cool" right now. I was gonna ask her out but that **** just soured my mood. Should I just give up or is there hope? I think I just jumped the gun way too quick cause she was throwing signals like a school safety officer and when I go to see whats good I got shut down.

This **** sucks. :smh:

How old are you?
Just keep it moving and dont let it get you down. Next time you holla at a chick just remember not to do what you did with this one.

Just be assertive but not to straight forward.

Cant have game without confidence homie. Confidence will take you far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom