TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. Also, the whole convos aren't necessary. Set something up and save the convos for in person.
yeah i had a convo about nothing. just wished her a merry christmas. she asked what i was up to , i asked her the same. told her i had to run but send me a pic. after she sent the pic. all i said was beautiful and i told her id text her later but that was early morning. 

i suck i know , why im asking for advice. appreciate it. 

like do i text her today again or nah . i understand no convos but just like hey whats going on type comments or how do i go about asking her to go out. 

This. Also, the whole convos aren't necessary. Set something up and save the convos for in person.
yeah i had a convo about nothing. just wished her a merry christmas. she asked what i was up to , i asked her the same. told her i had to run but send me a pic. after she sent the pic. all i said was beautiful and i told her id text her later but that was early morning. 

like do i text her today again or nah . i understand no convos but just like hey whats going on type comments or how do i go about asking her to go out. 
just say hey i like to see you this week, when are you free? lets grab dinner or whatever. You should only use the phone to set up dates

Last edited:

1. No pictures for the fam? :nerd:

2. Yeah just text or call her to ask her out. Make sure you have a plan as to what you wanna do, she might turn you down if you're unprepared.

1. No pictures for the fam?
nerd.gif

2. Yeah just text or call her to ask her out. Make sure you have a plan as to what you wanna do, she might turn you down if you're unprepared.
no on the pics. 

but yeah i told her ill text you later so obviously she isnt  going to text me. she responded to me fast as hell when i texted . she seems into me but like said a bunch of times i suck with women cause i dont have much experience with them. really slow, like i was a virgin and didnt get my first kiss till i was early 20s type ish.

. ive been in a few ltr relationships even was married a few years  but was always clueless on how to act  throughout them. 

so i second guess myself on everything. like i dont know how to talk or whats appropriate to do as far as texting etc etc. i dont ever bug people but i go ghost on people for long periods of times because i dont know when is the right time to text or call. i know no convos but even to set things up or just say whats up. 

Last edited:
jus wanted to stop in an spread positive thoughts

broke outta my -4 month slump. 3 bodies within a month

slumps happen. dont let them get you discouraged

First dates during the night time is stupid IMO. Your senses and perception are off compared to the day time

Don't sleep on saturday brunch as a first date. Ish is gold

I just need the chick to wear tight jeans like I do so I can borrow a pair and vice versa

Last edited:
no on the pics. 

but yeah i told her ill text you later so obviously she isnt  going to text me. she responded to me fast as hell when i texted . she seems into me but like said a bunch of times i suck with women cause i dont have much experience with them. really slow, like i was a virgin and didnt get my first kiss till i was early 20s type ish.

So i second guess myself on everything. like i dont know how to talk or whats appropriate to do as far as texting etc etc. i dont ever bug people but i go ghost on people for long periods of times because i dont know when is the right time to text or call. i know no convos but even to set things up or just say whats up. 
I Still Am One But Who Cares I Force Myself To Be Bold And Mack With The V-Card.

Dude You Need To Say **** It And Whatever Topic Comes To Mind To Talk About Then That's What Y'all Talkin About.

I go off the grid with some people I know months at a time if I don't give af to talk to them currently. And when I break the ice and resume convo I start with something funny.

no on the pics. 

. ive been in a few ltr relationships even was married a few years  but was always clueless on how to act  throughout them. 

so i second guess myself on everything. like i dont know how to talk or whats appropriate to do as far as texting etc etc. i dont ever bug people but i go ghost on people for long periods of times because i dont know when is the right time to text or call. i know no convos but even to set things up or just say whats up. 
Just ask her to meet you for coffee or drinks. You got this one fam. It seems like she's feeling you, so I don't think she's gonna turn you down. Flourish. :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom