TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick is so quiet and wears hardly any make up or any revealing clothing. I studied abroad with her for half a year and we barely talked then. Came onto me at a bar after a big business school competition in college where all the teams from the competition went to drink after presentations. Just pulled me in and kissed me and gave me her number told me to hit her up when I leave. Got it in that night and never would've know how sexy she was because she never wore anything that really showed it. Always had a pretty face though. After that she would just booty call when she was drunk the rest of the year. Told me she always liked my "swag" :lol: Never any drama, just a mad cool chick. Quiet with a freaky side. She was the sleeper pick in the draft. Nah, she wasn't even in the draft. Came up like Ben Wallace though.

Repped because I would hit it out the park like a AAA Kris Bryant

Last edited:
you sound like a hater, females got brains too, if they dont want somoethin else theyll try and get it

you sound like a young ***** making absolutely no sense...

I'm a grown *** man...if I want a friend-girl who's gonna be there for important stuff and still mess with other ppl, ima tell her and not be a sneaky lame scared that she won't want that situation... it shows what kinda person you are.... can't trust ****** like u.. zero integrity

Lol @ hater...u obviously have NO comprehension of what's being said

I'm a grown *** man...if I want a friend-girl who's gonna be there for important stuff and still mess with other ppl, ima tell her and not be a sneaky lame scared that she won't want that situation... it shows what kinda person you are.... can't trust ****** like u.. zero integrity

Don't mind him he just lurks and ask for pics from everyone.

Don't mind him he just lurks and ask for pics from everyone.
Lol y'all 2015, I was a frequent poster in the og Tay thread

But how dude callin me immature but he name callin like a middle schooler and makin judgin strangers

but please tell me how I can regain your trust Dave, I so need it

hennessy hennessy

Ronaldo1.gif

Fellas I might have shot myself in the foot today.. Long time lurker, first time posting..

Little backstory, seen chick at the gym, tried to get at her, she says she is taken and denies me the number..

Seen her today just sitting by herself at lunch, just decided to pop a squat and get to know her.. Convo good, laughing smiling and what not, walk her to class we all good, no number but progress..

Seen her later on at the Rec, I am running around the track, and she is off to the sides on the tread mill, I know she seen me running, she heads to leave, I run her down and was like you just going to leave without saying goodbye,
She hit me with that OH I didn't even see you( in that why is this dude following me voice)
Am I over reacting or did I really just kill all chances by being too aggressive..?

Maybe you're just not attractive.

Fellas I might have shot myself in the foot today.. Long time lurker, first time posting..

Little backstory, seen chick at the gym, tried to get at her, she says she is taken and denies me the number..

Seen her today just sitting by herself at lunch, just decided to pop a squat and get to know her.. Convo good, laughing smiling and what not, walk her to class we all good, no number but progress..

Seen her later on at the Rec, I am running around the track, and she is off to the sides on the tread mill, I know she seen me running, she heads to leave, I run her down and was like you just going to leave without saying goodbye,
She hit me with that OH I didn't even see you( in that why is this dude following me voice)
Am I over reacting or did I really just kill all chances by being too aggressive..?
post to username strong

in this case

mrgositdown

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

just a tad aggressive but you live and you learn. On to the next one

:lol: why in Gods name did you run her down after she said she had a man?

Current and possible future L for not taking it gracefully.

Last edited:
Is there advice for men that doesn't reek of bitterness and/or misogyny?

It feels like the kind of confidence building techniques I've read involve some sort of negative emotion.

I'm just not that kind of guy to harbor negative feelings. I live and let live. I let things go. I thrive off of positive thoughts.

I just want to reach my full confidence (though I have made STRIDES these last few days just from reading and practicing) without thinking all girls are o's and all other dudes are scum trying to smash my girl.

Where is the advice about being a fulfilled individual? Where is the advice that is about channeling positive emotion and not harboring negative experiences/memories?

In terms of men and dealing with women? Tons. You can check out Corey Wayne's stuff, his approach is pretty much about being a better man overall.

Another TAY related thought.

No Fap really works.  Once you reset you feel great
In terms of men and dealing with women? Tons. You can check out Corey Wayne's stuff, his approach is pretty much about being a better man overall.
Aight. I'll check him out.

Last edited:
True. Man I'm in Fontaines city on some work **** tryna get to this tall thick light skin joint at the hotel bar. She's surrounded. Never had crowd work game but I want that . Who got spitta tips through mad ****** in suits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom