TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhhh Mugen
2DsoaUe.gif

Q7dh7iZ.gif

:rofl:

Wtf does it mean when a random stranger chick smiles at you walks by and looks back at you directly in the eye and pulls up her pants? That happened today it was super weird.

Its this Lil cute awg that work at the taco bell by my crib. She always flirting with the kid and making conversation then I can tell she want me to ask for the number. I'm on my no more cheating steez so I just be having to play it off and leave awkward silences n ****. Never had Caucasian yambs either smh

Yo im not going to lie Willchamberian there was this lil older mexican chick(maybe early 30s) with a fatty working at taco bell who was laughing at all my tispy jokes. Told her to hook me up the fries(cause im a greedy dude when it comes food). So I get to my boys crib and open my box of tenders, chick filled the whole box up with fries .

That was love to me, I wanted to head back to Taco Bell and save her on some Drake you dont have to do this tip 
ohwell.gif

Nah b never said I was gonna risk it but I just know the old me would've knocked those awg yambs out within a week.

Moving on tho, anybody ever partook in a 3some with your girl (another girl b)? With her and one of her friends to be exact, how did that play out? I need to know the con's before I finish the job. We got 70% there but something happened where we had to stop.

Be careful doing that ****....I would rather u get a chick y'all barely know than one of her friends...just in case your girl gets mad that your showing her more attention...and the friend more than likely scheming .. she's gonna bring her A-game that night ..which is good for you but might be bad for y'all relationship

Last 3some I had was with a jump and she was in her feelings calling me talking about I payed more attention to her friends

Last edited:
Yo im not going to lie Willchamberian there was this lil older mexican chick(maybe early 30s) with a fatty working at taco bell who was laughing at all my tispy jokes. Told her to hook me up the fries (cause im a greedy dude when it comes food). So I get to my boys crib and open my box of tenders, chick filled the whole box up with fries .

That was love to me, I wanted to head back to Taco Bell and save her on some Drake you dont have to do this tip :\  
They have chicken tenders and fries at your Taco Bell?:lol: :smokin

Miss you fam. Come through soon.

Yo homie i will be free soon, im getting better at my new job. *note to self, working from home is not really working from home for me** im out in the field 32 of my 40 hours a week.

Don't get bunned up before I get out there fam..

as we were talking about earlier with the when you're on your own grind chicks notice.
went to target. chick saw me in the line. was talking it up with me talking about her ex-man use to be a niners fan (Ihad on the niners jersey), but she still a fan... So I said "at least you gained one good thing out the relationship, thats good for me though" she looked and melted....

lol WINTER IS COMING

combine season is closing and the draft is coming up.

Should I hit up some random girls? I have no idea who they are, my boy gave me their phone numbers. I don't think it would end well if I did btw.

301216baller 301216baller u right bruh but we damn near did it, to the point that we might as well do it. And she saying she feel more comfy with girl I want a random joint personally.

Nah b never said I was gonna risk it but I just know the old me would've knocked those awg yambs out within a week.

Moving on tho, anybody ever partook in a 3some with your girl (another girl b)? With her and one of her friends to be exact, how did that play out? I need to know the con's before I finish the job. We got 70% there but something happened where we had to stop.

Talk about it before. Set ground rules (what she's cool with you doing, what you're cool with her doing). Have a "safe" word in case one of you (most likely her lol) gets uncomfortable - then you can take a break and see what the problem is.

Me and my ex did none of this. Then she was salty about the friend getting attention. Didn't ever want to talk about it after. Messed up the 3some game forever. But it wasn't planned so I was caught off guard.

mgrand15 mgrand15 Yea we talk about it often. I told her tho, I **** u everyday so imma bang her longer, straight up. I tried to make it seem like we was running a train on her like imma kill it from the back while she eat ya box. But she wasn't tripping when me and baby girl was kissing and I pulled the chesticles out.

Might as well tell the whole story while I'm here. We always made jokes about it or what not but I was like if I come home and y'all both laying in my bed watching Netflix again I smashing ya both. They lol and we keep it pushing. Month or so later they having girl talk drinking and laying in my bed and I come home and see em. I hop in the shower and give myself a pep talk to pop it off. So I go in there keep them drinking and got em laughing telling stories n ****. I asked ole girl did she wanna see my girl *** and she was like Yea so I snatch her leggings down and expose he *** and make the other girl smack it. Other girl a skinny Lil thing with decent size ******* so I'm like yo turn. She looked and I'm like nah u pull yo ******* out tho and my girl kept calling her scared so I pulled em out for her and started groping and ****. We end up 3 way kissing then I start taking turns kissing em both and sucking ******* etc. I turn on the savage switch and snatch my girl leggings down again and start eating the box and made other chick stroke my meat and I rubbed her joint thru her panties. So I know its aboutto go down then bam it happened. My damn 3 year old wakes up at 1am and knocked on the door. My girl gets in straight mommy mode and that was all she wrote.

Screenname to post ratio tho..

Nah I respect it bruh. I envy that yo shorty down with it like that too.. At least you know next time it's on site

that story :nerd: :nerd:

I could never do it, B
I wouldn't look at my girl the same. I love her too much :lol:

Now if it was some random broad I was giving the pipe to regularly, sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom