TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some period yambs, I beat from 3am to 7am, no rubs, then from 9am to 11am with rubs but a massive red flood.
sick.gif

She was 36 years old, divorced and in the sexual prime of her life.. I salute her. She is a professional masseuse.

Bros, if you've never read a book/magazine  in your life.. 32-37 is a women's sexual prime, we hit ours in the mid 20's, but there is a plethora of married and divorced women runnin' around that aren't getting tapped right. Spit game and profit, teh yambs.

I've also plowed through a chick while she was on her period. I had just met her a couple of hours ago as well :lol:

It was my first time stroking a chick on her period and we did it in the backseat of her cousin's car at night.

Being a 17 year old at the time the yambs were :smokin

But once I opened the door, and looked at the mess down there I literally threw up.

I didn't pull my jeans down low enough and my belt was dripping with blood.

The worst part was that, as I stroked she was dripping heavy onto the backseat and we didn't put a towel over the seat. :x :smh:

The smell was just horrible :x :x

And her cousin had to drive her up to her crib in Carol City and then go back home to West Palm Beach that same night :rofl:

So if a breezy is riding the crimson wave you should smang in the bathtub or jacuzzi for the wealthier NTers?
yes.

Also, it stops while you're pumping. She needs to shower before you start...

Tips on getting these mid 30 yambs?

I'm in Dallas for geographical reference ...

What to wear, how to approach.

I've also plowed through a chick while she was on her period. I had just met her a couple of hours ago as well :lol:
It was my first time stroking a chick on her period and we did it in the backseat of her cousin's car at night.
But once I opened the door, and looked at the mess down there I literally threw up.
The worst part was that, as I stroked she was dripping heavy onto the backseat and we didn't put a towel over the seat. :x :smh:
And her cousin had to drive her up to her crib in Carol City and then go back home to West Palm Beach that same night :rofl:

and this is how dudes catch diseases, smashing chicks willing to let it go after a couple of hours AND on their period....thats one hell of a hood booger fam and you were one desperate teenager.

Only fitting Ricky made this thread. Credit for coining the term "yambs" regularly on here.

What's the oldest (age) woman you guys have bedded?

Mine was 35, I was 20-21 in the summer. Good experience.

and this is how dudes catch diseases, smashing chicks willing to let it go after a couple of hours AND on their period....thats one hell of a hood booger fam and you were one desperate teenager.

chill...I wore a rubber

Estoy interesado en la hermana de tu hesposa :wink:

yes.
Mid 30 yambs aren't that difficult to conquer. Don't wear a print tee with cargos. The mid 30 species likes that polo, slacks, sweater vest type of brother (or dude 
indifferent.gif
) but still has some young schwagish ways. Just look like your trying to get your career in order and look old/young enough and you good. 

And all ya'll trippin for hittin the blood bank during the cleanse. 
mean.gif
 that's foul fambs

translation?

i am interested in ur wifes sister. learn spanish ino u from LA :lol:

So if a breezy is riding the crimson wave you should smang in the bathtub or jacuzzi for the wealthier NTers?
yes.

pull up in a cowboy suit in a pickup truck

I had some period yambs, I beat from 3am to 7am, no rubs, then from 9am to 11am with rubs but a massive red flood.
sick.gif

She was 36 years old, divorced and in the sexual prime of her life.. I salute her. She is a professional masseuse.

Bros, if you've never read a book/magazine  in your life.. 32-37 is a women's sexual prime, we hit ours in the mid 20's, but there is a plethora of married and divorced women runnin' around that aren't getting tapped right. Spit game and profit, teh yambs.
the older the women the much higher chance of catching a STD....homie you better strap it up....you better talk to the business pros and office workers married b****s is Fing my dude and it ain't with thier husbands...true life s**t smarting up before you end up with that uncurable cock acne or worse

Stick with them young h*e's my dude.... the cute one's ain't Fin like the old one's trying to make up for lost time

I'm in highschool.

Shawty said her phone not on.

Think i'ma start flirting some more, teacher be cock blocking.

Gonna try and work on this other chick tomar

Wish me luck guise. :nerd:

got a double dip planned this weekend...

friday, chica coming in to kick it on friday...

she leaves saturday morning... then an older chica coming in on saturday night...

she leaves sunday morning... then i fap out dust on sunday night.

:pimp: :pimp:

might hit the club with both of them cuz scooping yambs w/ yambs in the back pocket gives you that "get right or get left" ideology...

:pimp: :pimp:

my friend wanted to chill with this girl he's feeling so we all go out and that girl brings a friend...(we met before)

she's feeling me, she told me if she didn't have a bf she would get with me..

she doesn't mind holding my hand, or me holding her.. and all that stuff...

she came over to my house since she needed help with hw and we end up just chilling and grabbing a milkshake..

today we text for a  bit and she called me babe by "mistake" and tells me she misses me..

should i drop this chick? she has a bf and i feel that i should stop talking to her.. but part of me likes her too

i think i know what i have to do.. but to want to hear from other people here... any input is appreciated NT 
Look you can either have sex immediately with her and disregard, or completely cut her off and not let her ruin her relationship.

But that's it.

Nothing good can come out of a cheating woman that isn't sexual. She's damaged and you need to check your morals. Don't half step it. You either sin or you don't, but if you're going to, you must slam the yams and mish mash the yams

^ word.

Yo, how the hell is 32-37 their prime? And our prime is in the 20's? I kinda get what you're saying with the desperation kicking in, but men can still churn out baby batter well into their 60's and 70's even 80's while women got that looming menopause staring at em. Maybe you're right thought if we look at the women's entire lifetime and peak libido, it certainly could be the 30's. Lots of external factors involved though.

And navigating through the red tide is not preferred.

Srs I look at every woman like a piece of @ss nothin more nothing less...my boy says I'm dirty and he's right... I want to change that so I can actually have relationships with them instead of being a dickhead that justs want to smang and that's it...I know I know soft post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom