TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Srs I look at every woman like a piece of @ss nothin more nothing less...my boy says I'm dirty and he's right... I want to change that so I can actually have relationships with them instead of being a dickhead that justs want to smang and that's it...I know I know soft post

NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!! STOP RIGHT THERE..

Stop right there.. Women look at us the exact same way..... I used to be just like you.... then I started working at a sex shop..... absolutely changed my life.

The amount of infidelity ON THE WOMANS BEHALF WAS bewildering. I kid you not fellas.

And don't talk all this jazz about well look where you were working or what do you expect with the type of people that go into those stores. NAh nah nah!

I've seen bums... Business men and women... Husbands.. Wifes..... We have an extensive celebrity clientele and let me tell you............ THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FAITHFUL RELATIONSHIPS!!!!!

Someone is taking secrets to the grave but nobody is dying without a guilty conscience.

HOnestly... Everything you could imagine.

I've contemplated making a thread about it before but just haven't done so.... Maybe I will in the near future and write about all that I've seen.

Some stuff is **** straight outta movie scenes though.

Personally, there is a such thing as faithful relationships its just a small percentage and alot more rare these days.

If you do come across a female with self respect, self control, morals and values, quality personality and got something going for herself she's less likely to be part of the abundance of bops that seem to be never ending nowadays.

Don't be a fool though, you'll know within a month of talking to a female if she's long term quality or not. As she is probably thinking the same thing in your case if she's quality.
A foundation built on sex can never be, if you both wanna actually put in that time to build something solid it's possible w/ the right one. Don't go looking for that though and save yourself the trouble, if its meant to go down that road it'll happen. Be smart and be a man, don't be out here simpin,all females ARENT quality and some do a better job at hiding the fact that they aren't.
Acquire knowledge and success for yourself though,women aren't going anywhere.

THEY COME AND GO.

I've contemplated making a thread about it before but just haven't done so.... Maybe I will in the near future and write about all that I've seen.
Man I know what you mean.  I pull up to a spot in San Bernardino to get some hot g on g action the lot was full when I pull in, and I step in the spot it's completely empty.  So I think to myself must be a car pool lot.  Then dude after dude start coming out of a back room some guy walks in the spot, and before dude can get pass the sensors near the door homeboy behind the counter starts flashing on dude like,"No! UNH UNH. GET THE F OUT!  I TOLD YOU DON'T COME BACK!".  I know that guy had some stories about his job that he'd love to forget.  Working at Pavilions in West Hollywood gives me a few terrible memories I wish I could erase my mind of.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
  The type of job where you have to check the bathrooms every hour to make sure there is no man on man hanky panky jumping off.

tumblr_ma5u5pmzDW1r9px83.gif

i took a older girls virginity she was my boss she moved to cali from south carolina and the 1st day i saw her i started to talk to her like i knew her for a long time and flirt with her that i wanted to take her out to dinner and whatnot and i also had a girl but she didnt care..we hung out alot and she ended up giving me brain later on and one day i chilld with my girl and we banged for hours then i hung out with this girl right after,and while she was doming me up i realized i didnt wash my girls flavor off..i felt so bad,but we tried doing it that night and it just wouldnt go in and then i finally got thru in her car a couple weeks later...the thing with her was that where she grew up everyone was a douchebag and she just didnt like them then she comes out to cali and this awesome funny attractive brown guy is hitting on her and making her feel great and its exciting for her..she told me if was so difficult to find anyone that was worth it and she didnt wanna be old as hell and she just went for it..theres no magic tricks to it just be cool but thats pretty hard to do if you aint...just make em feel good and make them feel that hanging out with u is new and exciting and make her feel comfortable..i was 19 she was 25...man i got lots of stories im 25.

Last edited:
I've also plowed through a chick while she was on her period. I had just met her a couple of hours ago as well
laugh.gif

It was my first time stroking a chick on her period and we did it in the backseat of her cousin's car at night.
Being a 17 year old at the time the yambs were
smokin.gif

But once I opened the door, and looked at the mess down there I literally threw up.
I didn't pull my jeans down low enough and my belt was dripping with blood.
The worst part was that, as I stroked she was dripping heavy onto the backseat and we didn't put a towel over the seat.
sick.gif
mean.gif

The smell was just horrible
sick.gif
sick.gif

And her cousin had to drive her up to her crib in Carol City and then go back home to West Palm Beach that same night
roll.gif
and this is how dudes catch diseases, smashing chicks willing to let it go after a couple of hours AND on their period....thats one hell of a hood booger fam and you were one desperate teenager.
Ya'll are reckless
laugh.gif

The red sea should be stricly permissable to the wifey only

so my best friend was dating this chick he got all attached to her and was in love with her...they were together for maybe 6 yrs her and i hated each other she would talk bad about me to him all the time tellin him that he needs to stop hangin with me and whatnot..this went on for a while..then she threw a party and he invited me and i didnt really want to go since our beef.but it was fun and w/e then i was gettin pretty close to one of her friends then he calls me like yo i need yall to shake hands i cant the 2 ppl i love fighting..so we did and i said i dont even know why you hate me then she said i only hated you cuz i heard you didnt like me then we all start drinkin and im pretty much almost done with my hennesy and hypnotiq in my ampm 64 oz cup...then im talking to the friend i was spittin at then my boy comes hey we need to go then i said naw man im stayin then he said r u seriously gna choose them over me? then i said man ur trippin im gna stay and see wut happens ,apparently him and his girl had this really big fight and thats why he was leaving so he bounces and im chillin then we head outside and we are talkin to homies girl then shes sayin that she really thinks its over and whatnot then we start drinkin and chillin and talkin about all types of stuff and then eventually the friend i was trying to get with slips away then its about 4 am then we go inside grab a tall can and we were hammered 6 hours ago and still annihilated...but anywho she asks me so your into music huh? then i said yeah then she showed me some turntables in a closet and i was lookin at em then she slipped away then i came out and looked for her and she was in her room laying on her stomach and i asked,,,so are you going to sleep or wut,then she kissed me 
eek.gif
 this is the girl that tore me and my friend apart...so then i said should i close the door and she shrugged so i closed it and locked it then it got crazy...we tore each others clothes off and this chick was a tall white girl volleyball player and im a pretty short guy shes maybe 6'1 im maybe 5'4 so that was exciting she takes out the rubber and we are going at it then at one point i looked at the matress and there was a huge puddle like if someone peed but she was just really excited...so at one moment when i pulled out she went for my sword and removed the sheath from it and pushed me back in with her legs...that was crazy...so we started about 5:30 am and it went on till maybe 12..we would fall asleep and just start touching anfd turn into animals..so i tried to sneak out to make it seem as if i slept in the living room the whole time so her roomates wouldnt suspect a thing but i knew when the 1st girl to wake up came out smiling i knew it was over...i told her not to tell my homie and she said she wouldnt want anything like that to happen..so i fell asleep on the couch and then my homie showed up around an hour later to pick me up..felt so crappy then on the way home he told me that they had broken up thats why he bounced..

Last edited:
I thought this thread had potential, but after reading the first page, I don't think I'm going to impart any knowledge. It's sad, I really have intent to help fellow NT'ers who need it but sarcasm and snarkiness F's that up. Nevermind.

As messed up as that long *** story is, I don't believe it. Why do some of y'all type like that? Even if it is true, it sounds like a 5th grader is writing it. Who would believe that ****? Either step your writing skills up or keep that **** to yourself.

Last edited:
gatzy flaw for that one... he aint even know they was broken up till after he smashed dudes girl probably blamed it on the alcohol but he remembered everything... and that was dudes girl for 6 years.. she probably only smashed gatzy to get back at her man... :smh:

bros shouldnt smash they boys long loved ex especially is you know he loved her just my .02 cents

bros shouldnt smash they boys long loved ex especially is you know he loved her just my .02 cents

Bruh half of the dudes on here are flaw as hell. There's no way I'm coming anywhere close to my bros girl, she may be attractive but that's that. The stories I see about smashing a homies girl on here are too prevalent. You ***** ain't loyal b.

Bruh half of the dudes on here are flaw as hell. There's no way I'm coming anywhere close to my bros girl, she may be attractive but that's that. The stories I see about smashing a homies girl on here are too prevalent. You ***** ain't loyal b.

preach... gatzy is one of those dudes for real... than he let his boy give him a ride back after what he done... and sad part is his boy will probably never know...

Yuppp.. that **** is dirty as hell fam.. it's not like that girl was a random hook up or anything, it was your homies gf, for 6 years bruh.. 6 got damn years! and to top it off gatz didn't without eem knowing if they were together or not.. dirty *** fools these days 
mean.gif

Last edited:
textin this broad for a couple days she seemed interested callin me papi and isshhh then i sent her a text today and she aint eem respond :lol: :smh: women are wierd

Yuppp.. that **** is dirty as hell fam.. it's not like that girl was a random hook up or anything, it was your homies gf, for 6 years bruh.. 6 got damn years! and to top it off gatz didn't without eem knowing if they were together or not.. dirty *** fools these days

You guys are right, but lets not act like it doesn't take two to tango. If she'll **** her bfs best friend, she'll **** a stranger without a second thought. Sloots gon' sloot.

Advanced yambs question? what level of commitment are you giving a chick when you let her sleep over/ in yo bed v.s. taking her home after the deed is done.

Those without own cribs need not reply.

Advanced yambs question? what level of commitment are you giving a chick when you let her sleep over/ in yo bed v.s. taking her home after the deed is done.
Those without own cribs need not reply.

If she cooks . Cleans . Give yambs up. I understand her being slightly tired and a few hours sleep in my bed hurts no one. Now if she assumes she has a title because she slept over that's where's problems begin. Plus wakin up to dome is close to heavenly . Breakfast in bed also is A perk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom