TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
give them attention, you won't have any.

Don't and they will be all over you :lol:

This is one of the few things about "game" that I do not believe in AT ALL. I definitely will not try this approach on a girl that I think is worth pursuing. This isn't something that works every time, mainly only works with sloots imo.

Last edited:
This is one of the few things about "game" that I do not believe in AT ALL. I definitely will not try this approach on a girl that I think is worth pursuing. This isn't something that works every time, mainly only works with sloots imo.

I got one of the hottest chicks ever in college interested in me this way but i over played my hand.

She was a cool chick too but bad so she got ALOT of attention. I went to a keg while she waited in the room behind me.

Now this chick is hot as **** and always gets attention thats why I never entertained her and always didn't give her any time. So while I'm getting my beer she's chatting up with some guys being thirsty and when I had my full cup rather than go to her and bring her downstairs I was just like ehhhhh and proceeded downstairs solo to dance with other chicks :lol: big mistake.

next time i saw her "you left me with that guy I was waiting for you wtf..., never recovered :lol: " :smh:

so i got this yamb talking about squirting... and fapping...

:lol:

i'm thoroughly convince that when you give a girl the D... she morphs into you... using your words and what not.

:pimp:

i had something to say but idk how you top yambgod after that one, ill wait till the next page

Yambino Brown, you asked for a pic of her soaked sheets tho...Cmon bruh.

With that thirst you might as well lick it up off the bed :lol: :x

That moment when you realize who your true homies are. Stopped talking to girl, and now they try to hang out with her everyday.

That thirst, it's so real. :smh:

That moment when you realize who your true homies are. Stopped talking to girl, and now they try to hang out with her everyday.

Now imagine they were trying to get with her WHILE you we're going out with her? That's not ashy. The same used to happen to me. Like a day later my friend is giving the girl rides home from work and tryna set up dates and ****

If it wasnt your girl and you didnt tell them to stay away then thats fair game , pleghbwoy

Now imagine they were trying to get with her WHILE you we're going out with her? That's not ashy. The same used to happen to me. Like a day later my friend is giving the girl rides home from work and tryna set up dates and ****

Nah, they all simps. They brought her lunches and ****, while I sat back having her desperate for my attention. She got boring, so I deaded her, so she had to fall down the ladder to them. :pimp:

But I know dat feel. I've had that happen a few times where I'd stop talking to girl, and all of a sudden she was getting lunch with my homies. :smh:

If it wasnt your girl and you didnt tell them to stay away then thats fair game , pleghbwoy

Bingo. Sounds like you had some kind of feelings for her.

With my friends and I, if you're not dating her or if she's not your potential gf, then she's fair game to anyone in the crew.

give them attention, you won't have any.

Don't and they will be all over you :lol:

when i say don't give them attention, I mean don't give them too much attention.

Sure if you never talk to a girl, don't expect her to be all over you.

But don't overreact about things, stay cool at all time.

Exemple :

You text her, she answers the next day. Don't be like why you never answered and blablabla, keep it cool like it was nothing.
Don't send a ton of texts if she is not answering.

Play it cool, make her laugh then proceed to do something. Don't chase her around, if you have a chance, she'll come back.

Random thought

Do y'all feel it's dishonorable to the game to "get these oooos on the Molly" as Ross would say?

Equivalent to getting a girl drunk? Better? Worse?

Random thought

Do y'all feel it's dishonorable to the game to "get these oooos on the Molly" as Ross would say?

Equivalent to getting a girl drunk? Better? Worse?

If they willing take it and have took it before = fair game. Sprinkling Molly in the party punch and having them drink it = not cool bro

Nah, they all simps. They brought her lunches and ****, while I sat back having her desperate for my attention. She got boring, so I deaded her, so she had to fall down the ladder to them. :pimp:

But I know dat feel. I've had that happen a few times where I'd stop talking to girl, and all of a sudden she was getting lunch with my homies. :smh:

Does that bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom