TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by ffighter

mad.gif
...... i need these in my life! 10.5-11 anybody??

Me first... Me first!
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
'cause i know your serious......
laugh.gif
but it's all good......Good Luck and if you find two hit me up!!!lol

that's it, I'm out of the shoe game. $217 for those '07 "linens" on napsize? That makes me want to vomit. It has been fun guys.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

that's it, I'm out of the shoe game. $217 for those '07 "linens" on napsize? That makes me want to vomit. It has been fun guys.

if that sells, I'd be #@@%%#+ pissed. I sold my pair for $100 shipped
mad.gif
EDIT: they also have the Jordan x Levis Collabo pack at $1000
smh.gif

Still my favorite AF1 right now but $217? You can still get them in stores locally for less then half that. lol

It only happened because everyone felt the need to dub them "linens." Even though those are the only decent '07 release besides the Bobbitohighs, I'd feel like a damn fool paying over $80 for them.

you'll be suprised with the levis pack, they sold about 15 packs where you get almost $1,300.00 back easy. Prices are definately nutts, but the people whobuy them are the cats in japan, whatever is posted on laavenue.jp is posted on napsize. Like all those vans they get, no one would pay over $30 for any ofthem, but in japan its an easy triple your money. Plus the YEN is almost equal to the US dollar, so if you saw a sudden jump on prices, thats the main reason.

Originally Posted by meth68

Still my favorite AF1 right now but $217? You can still get them in stores locally for less then half that. lol

Been sleeping on this release for a good minute... better get em asap before I pay $300-400 next year....
laugh.gif

what color is the swoosh on campers???

i have some euro's that have an obsidian swoosh and heel tab but have a gum sole.

Originally Posted by sharpC

what color is the swoosh on campers???

i have some euro's that have an obsidian swoosh and heel tab but have a gum sole.

can you share us some pics of your AF1s in your avy?
devil.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

I Love AF1 - I think it's these...not sure though

w301274-img600x451-1208701595img_3096.jpg

@!$ R DOZE LULZ!?!?!?!

but i love af1.............

ill post them when the time is right
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom