TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

If it doesn't involve standing in line for hours, I might head into the city and snatch up a couple pairs for whoever needs them; I live in Connecticut, and my sister lives in Manhattan. Anyone that knows what spots in the city will be getting them, post up the info.
TEAM-AF-ONE

I'm 98% sure that they will release to every account that got the lows. I'm trying to pick up a couple of pairs just for myself.

And those sz. 11 HK's that were on ISS, were there FOREVER. I'm damn near sure it was almost a year. I used to get mad as @#%$ just looking @ them staring me in the face while being one size too small. Now let that had been a pair of Tiffs worn 195 times for that same price, they'd have been gone in no less than a week. :smh:
smh.gif

Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

MyOnes, no need for extra $$$. I have no problem helping other team members/AF1 heads out. Price of the kicks plus shipping/insurance is fine.

The lows were not tier zero in NYC. Goliath got them and they do not have a tier zero account.

I will do my best to find out who will be getting the Highs in Manhattan, but if you can help me get a list of spots I would appreciate it.

I will help out as many TEAM AF1 members with the Bobbitos as my hands and bank account will allow.

P.S. I can't promise anything if the lines in NYC are OD and spots are strictly limiting pairs per person. As I stated before, I will do my best though.
TEAM-AF-ONE

good looks jv, ill be sending a pm within the next few weeks so be expecting something from me. and also these would nice if they didnt have the little reading rainbow effect on the heal
171681_4d9a2eed4a_l.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE

Sounds good MyOnes. Nike never stops amazing me. They managed to take the OG Raygun design and use it horribly with those.

Btw, does anyone know the going rate for Independence Jewel Mids in 9.5-10? I've been looking for these babies for ever, but was trying to avoid dropping more than $400, but I feel like my only chance for that price was the pair up on napsize awhile ago that I let slip through my hands.
TEAM-AF-ONE

hey guys.
i'm not in TEAM AF ONE, but now that i actually have money, i'm starting to get into collecting again.
and i re-fell in love with the AF1.

the first shoe i'm after is the '03 lt. blue canvas low-top.
i was wondering if anyone in here either had a pair or knew where i could get em.
i wear a size 10, btw.

thanks a lot, guys!
btw, i love flipping through this thread.
my mouth always seems to drop on every page. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

nice stuff, everybody
AIRADAMM :pimp:
pimp.gif

hopefully the wheats aren't an East Coast exclusive :\
ohwell.gif
, unless somebody feels like helping a non-team member out :D
happy.gif

so glad I finally found these! Took a few weeks, but ended up only paying 9.99+ shipping. Gotta love that 8)
glasses.gif

Team Wu-Tang
Team Vintage Heat​

TeamWolfShirts
"I've lived, loved, lost, and forgotten in this shirt."

damn PS AF1 killling it in this page
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^ You'e not the only one .. take the Playstation logo away and I wouldn't imagine those ever going for more than retail. Would be like every other OD patent AF1 that Nike put out ..

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

i dont like it either. the gradient effect is nice and purple laces is a plus but thats it
TEAM-AF-ONE

Can I jump on the "not being a big fan of PS AF1s" bandwagon? As a well executed concept sneaker, they are dope. Otherwise they aren't that amazing to me. There are many AF1s I would rather own.
TEAM-AF-ONE

i have 2 questions regarding 3 different pairs of AF1's i came across...

the first pair is a mid...

purple with yellow check, and white midsole... sorta reminded me of the lakers...

the tag said '03 production date .... maybe '04...

the other pair were lows...

they were light blue (same blue as the invisibles)...with white check...and white midsole...

the last pair are lebron AF1 lows?

there red with sort of a cream colored check i think?

and the L23 logo on the heel side....

what i want to know is...

are either pairs worth anything?

or sorta something special?

any info regarding the 3 pairs would be great... hope my descriptions help...

thanks!

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

Mailman dropped the package i ordered from japan...YES!! Will post them up in awhile...

Btw...i wonder if anyone here scooped these up...wmns sz11...damn if only they were one sz up! Pink Canvas...one of the nicer canvas forces around...

$31.01
10p84r8.jpg
mk9aj4.jpg
2cypt2t.jpg

ALoha TEAM......anyone do business with rocaweardude123 or nikeXcartoon :smile:
smile.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

AF1 x Neon AM 95

Discuss . . .
air-force-1-air-max-95-2.jpg
air-force-1-air-max-95-3.jpg
air-force-1-air-max-95-4.jpg
air-force-1-air-max-95-5.jpg
air-force-1-air-max-95-6.jpg

In my opinion, they're decent, but if Supremes are still $200 next year, this will be an easy pass for me.

***EDIT***

I also thought that I would throw in that I thought it'd be a cool idea if our team collaborated with Team AM and did a shirt for all of these AF1's inspired by AM's. Just a thought.
:D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
take the Playstation logo away and I wouldn't imagine those ever going for more than retail. Would be like every other OD patent AF1 that Nike put out

Exactly and why the hell would you wan't to walk around with PS logo's on your shoes, first thing that would come to my mind if I saw anyone wearing those is geek.

Quote:
I must be the only guy on the planet that doesn't like PS AF1's...
TEAM-AF-ONE
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

Back
Top Bottom