TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Quote:
I also thought that I would throw in that I thought it'd be a cool idea if our team collaborated with Team AM and did a shirt for all of these AF1's inspired by AM's. Just a thought
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Quote:
I also thought that I would throw in that I thought it'd be a cool idea if our team collaborated with Team AM and did a shirt for all of these AF1's inspired by AM's. Just a thought. :D
happy.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

i have 2 questions regarding 3 different pairs of AF1's i came across...

the first pair is a mid...

purple with yellow check, and white midsole... sorta reminded me of the lakers...

the tag said '03 production date .... maybe '04...

the other pair were lows...

they were light blue (same blue as the invisibles)...with white check...and white midsole...

the last pair are lebron AF1 lows?

there red with sort of a cream colored check i think?

and the L23 logo on the heel side....

what i want to know is...

are either pairs worth anything?

or sorta something special?

any info regarding the 3 pairs would be great... hope my descriptions help...

thanks!

PURPLE CITY BIRD GANG​

Quote:
first thing that would come to my mind if I saw anyone wearing those is geek :lol:
laugh.gif

those am95/af1's?? i feel like such a sucker for even considering those af1's. some of you know that i absolutely LOVE air max 95's. great color combo but.....the 3m laceholderthingys on the tongue are pretty lame and unnecessary imo and the air max tag looks really out of place and tacky. without those touches though, they'd look just like the million other af1's that have droped this year - and that's not a good thing. after all my hate though....i can see myself strolling into the store on release day and plunking down some cash for them. sometimes i can be a real sucker when it comes to nikes.
VAN
HALEN​

easy pass on those AF1 x AM95s... the visible air bubble kills it for me.

and I'm with spacej23 and the rest .. that would be an wicked idea.. something with 3m would be cool :nerd:
nerd.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAMAMFAM

i got mine from Bomani, prym. you just find stupid ebay deals and steals. like $32 for acorns
TEAM-AF-ONE

as far as the playstations are concerned....
Quote:
Can I jump on the "not being a big fan of PS AF1s" bandwagon? As a well executed concept sneaker, they are dope. Otherwise they aren't that amazing to me. There are many AF1s I would rather own.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
they were light blue (same blue as the invisibles)...with white check...and white midsole...

canvas goes for cheap $40-$80. leather and nubuck goes higher....

Quote:
these came in today!
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

i keep looking at the pics and it's really beginning to bug me. the "accessories" on the the tongue are really out of place on an af1. looks like they trying waaaay to hard.

283857103.jpg
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

VAN
HALEN​

Neons look better on Air Maxes. I love Air Forces because they're simple, yet stylish
SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

Back
Top Bottom