TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

i got something coming in next week
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

^^^^ me too JB.....something i been lookin for for AWHILE......pics and shout out to follow....

peace
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

Nice Quad...shoulda bought those. You paid food money for those.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

Quote:
Truth be told, there's something embedded in the shoe, some consequence of its construction that forces the nasty out of some people. I imagine an AF1 to be some juicy woolly mammoth, ready for the pit fires, and AMs to be vegetables, growing neatly in rows in the garden. AF1 heads hunt like lone nomads and when they go out to hunt, they look for blood, ready with that SLR to show the tribe in 10 megapixel format what they sniped for dinner (word to Tyler). AM heads seem to be gatherers, harvesting information speaking in Dutch whenever possible while watering their AM plants. For better or for worse, vintage af1s can be worn and searching for old gems is actually a viable practice compared to AMs cracking, and so the AM community isn't as opposed to new releases because they can wear them.
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
PRYM STYLE BLOG
TEAM AF-ONE

I'm waiting for a package too :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

I think everyone is waiting for packages. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
AF1 heads hunt like lone nomads and when they go out to hunt, they look for blood, ready with that SLR to show the tribe in 10 megapixel format what they sniped for dinner (word to Tyler).

6MP for your information Zhi. :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

damn....now i'm feelin pressure on my package :lol:
laugh.gif
Prayers to those in all that Cali wildfire
TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

I got an AirFoce coming in the mail toooo

that AM /AF refrence was :lol:
laugh.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

nice gum highs.

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

mario687211, how's the quality on them gum hi's?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

very nice black gum hi's, in fact those might look better worn..

anyway i was just wondering, anyone owns a pair of these 2 or either one? would love to see some up close pics of these 2.

Wmns Pink Snake Lows

oj4ba0.jpg

Red Canvas Patent Swoosh

20z63br.jpg

yea i thought there was supposed to be another pair of "valentines" to come out this year. i know there werent any holiday releases but thats the name they gave those satin joints. i swear that red pair above me was supposed to come out a few after the satin ones
TEAM-AF-ONE

One more post before I take a break to drop some info on those two shoes. I believe the red snakes are sample's I had only seen them once before the whole 25th thing but if you take a look on the 1thology site they only have the first 6 numbers of the style code which tell you it was a womens shoe but the last the last 3 numbers are missing which should be the code for the colourway so if this is missing they probably didn't make it into production. The red canvas AF1's are from 97 I have seen these a few times before but an obvious giveaway is the heel tab.

im having trouble moving these orange canvas,theyre kinda worn but i dont know what a DS pair even goes for...
theres a sz.10 on napsize for like 398!
i paid half that back in 2003-04...
help?
35jcyer.jpg

2zejpn8.jpg
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

wow!! $80 for orange canvas. i wish i wasnt trying to save. these damn bobbitos need to hurry up and drop
TEAM-AF-ONE

Back
Top Bottom