TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

^^ he said sz 10

Does anybody know how to help canvas getting that dry/lighter look ? 1 of my canvas shoes is alot lighter than the other and i dont know how to fix it :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
the shoe repair store says they dont dye canvas.. anywhere else that might do it ?? or should i just leave one of them out in the sun for a while :frown:
frown.gif
TEAMAMFAM

JDocs
22185956.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Lets hope not!!!!!
"No Risk, No reward"

TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM AM FAM

"Ay-yo I shatter dreams like Jordan, assault and batter your team
Your squadron'll be barred from NT like Adam & Eve from the garden
I'm carvin' my initials on your forehead
So every night before bed you see the "Ds" shine off the board head"​

so,how much for a pretty worn 9.5

man id pay alot for a DS pair

and p.s orange jewels,purple hi's and union/blk suedes always shut this thread down for me...

i want,NEED hong kongs ds sz.9!!
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

so now my problem is red toe lizard mids. or bobbitos. help me out team. im in a dwindle
TEAM-AF-ONE

*Heads Up* US 11.5 Atmos @ RIF

Does anybody know the story/or some infos about these? They look like a mix between the 2002 and 2004 HTMs.

dsc02000tf2.jpg

dsc02001wc8.jpg

TEAM-AF-ONE

^^prototype htms?...i thought those didn't exist, but the croc leather don't really stand out from the coach leather, u'll be better off with just coach instead..i thought the samples or promos were the ones that feature the EC(electric cottage) double lightning logo? those were Hiroshi Fujiwara's own customised pair...or could those be customs?
nonetheless great pickup! the black ones are the really rare ones, the brown ones are more common..

man, i wanted those atmos...but i know this is just the tip of the iceberg...had to hold out

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

thats what i was leaning towards. on another note if the bobbitos get scrapped. nike is fk'ing stupid
TEAM-AF-ONE

my vote: Bobbitos!! and yes, lets hope they are NOTare :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM-AF-ONE​
WTB: AF-1 Mr Cartoon LA edition(blu/grey) 10.5-11 DS​

yo jeremy go with the mids hahah so theres more bobbitos for the rest of us haha im j.p its all on you mann i know you like mids so i say get it.

nike - please dont

BUT YO TEAM

i was thinking about doing a collection posts by next week on the team thread. JUST THEIR AF1. its for us to see what we all have. doesn't matter if you have 3 pairs or 100 pairs. show love

peace - jb

TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

mtrlstci love my ups

Back
Top Bottom