..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Jah,
When we gettin a collection post?
nerd.gif

Mike,
pimp.gif

i got books with hooks and it looks like rain. would someone on the knicks PLEASE drive the lane?

2lclfd4.jpg

clark's AF1 high from the East vs. West pack.. not really feeling it. i'd like a simple white/white/color joint like the white/royals above, please.

i would like for the long-rumored AF1 high id to happen.

too bad the pricing would probably suck.

i'd seriously take a page out of cubanbee's sketchpad and do white/pop color highs in every color available.

Originally Posted by size twelve

i'd seriously take a page out of cubanbee's sketchpad and do white/pop color highs in every color available.

if the leather were decent (and the straps were old school nylon) that would be absolute bananas.

Sad to say im selling a lot of dope stuff in a size 13(jade super jewels mids, chocolate mids, brooklyns, navy/columbia lows, recent releases DS under retailshipped, and a bunch of hi's) and one 14(black slam jam)

let me know, I need cash ASAP!

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Sad to say im selling a lot of dope stuff in a size 13(jade super jewels mids, chocolate mids, brooklyns, navy/columbia lows, recent releases DS under retail
shipped, and a bunch of hi's) and one 14(black slam jam)

let me know, I need cash ASAP!

pm'd

Nice rolls royce af1, love my pair as well. Jath I don't think the rolls royce leather is that buttery, if you want to see a buttery leather pair ofaf1's, pull out your all pink ts af1.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Jah,
When we gettin a collection post?
nerd.gif
Man....I think about doing one all the time.....but it's a lot of work to photog 80 pairs of AF1...but I think that my collection is finallygetting respectable enough to post.....

Sorry m tr4nch -- you know that I am for sure keeping those white/navy/gum heaters!! They are my favorite pair inthe stack!!

Barcodes ---

Back
Top Bottom