..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

ROOKEE13... are these the ones with the nubuck or some type of material like that?

any more pics?

2d7x21f.jpg

I'm surprised no one bought those suedes yet. I would but I'm leaving for Roatan tonight, can't be spending my vacaction money.

depends on the light to be honest
if its really bright n sunny they look purple
but technichally blue

20kty5e.png

dope fitted
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was tryin to figure it out cause i was gonna make a hat plus some albis inspired AM1s......

Something yall might like....

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-front.jpg

Here comes the first interesting Nike Air Force 1 release for 2010. The Air Force 1 High Quickstrike is inspired by a hiking boot and comes in a burgundy premium leather colorway. The Swoosh is perforated and the lacing is thick and directly inspired by a boot. Even though the concept of making a sneaker inspired by a hiking boot seems a little over by now, we have to admit that we really like the outcome of this one and would go as far as calling it one of the best AF1's in recent months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those will be copped. Glad to see another picture of these. I remember seeing them awhileback on TSG.

^^Here some more Tyler.

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-1-539x540.jpg

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-5-540x538.jpg

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-2-540x538.jpg

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-4-540x538.jpg

Retail should be around $175.

And yes they will be copped. Already for sale overseas. I hope they release soon here. I like these for winter only.

those boots look pretty damn nice. leather quality looks really good. but that leather midsole is almost a deal breaker for me... guess i'll have to seethem in person.

2Guard- I know that there are so many dudes out there just wishing they could cut off their toes to fit your stuff dude.

smh.gif
@ you 9.5-10 cats not pulling the trigger

$250 is a little steep for me on those suedes. otherwise, i surely would have gotten a pair. still, i just got a pair of my grails. they've arrived in KLnow, but i'm not around, so i can only collect them on wednesday. will post pics when i get them...

can't remember how much i paid for mine, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't $250. can't quite remember who i got it from either. mtr4nch.. was ityou??
3344641504_e27f54a1f1.jpg

itsmedallas,

damn, how much did the stashes go for if you don't mind me asking? that was the one pair i was gunning for but waited till all the details were posted....you size 10-11 fiends are crazy quick lol... guess there's still the pes i could look in to

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

$250 is a little steep for me on those suedes. otherwise, i surely would have gotten a pair. still, i just got a pair of my grails. they've arrived in KL now, but i'm not around, so i can only collect them on wednesday. will post pics when i get them...

can't remember how much i paid for mine, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't $250. can't quite remember who i got it from either. mtr4nch.. was it you??
3344641504_e27f54a1f1.jpg

Yea they a lil too high for me also. Price should be around 150 since they yellowed.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Here comes the first interesting Nike Air Force 1 release for 2010. The Air Force 1 High [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Quickstrike[/color] is inspired by a hiking boot and comes in a burgundy premium leather colorway. The Swoosh is perforated and the lacing is thick and directly inspired by a boot. Even though the concept of making a sneaker inspired by a hiking boot seems a little over by now, we have to admit that we really like the outcome of this one and would go as far as calling it one of the best AF1's in recent months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
Hopefully the price will drop and they will be purchasedfor sure.

I'm on the same boat with tr4nch. I'm a sucker for a colored upper and a white midsole/sole but I cringed at the thought of the creases forming on theleather midsole.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Something yall might like....

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-front.jpg

Here comes the first interesting Nike Air Force 1 release for 2010. The Air Force 1 High Quickstrike is inspired by a hiking boot and comes in a burgundy premium leather colorway. The Swoosh is perforated and the lacing is thick and directly inspired by a boot. Even though the concept of making a sneaker inspired by a hiking boot seems a little over by now, we have to admit that we really like the outcome of this one and would go as far as calling it one of the best AF1's in recent months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PERFECTION PERSONIFIED...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom