..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

IMO, those highs are hideous...take away the leather midsole, metal eyelets and timb laces...then yeah. They don't look like air force 1s to me.

Anyone made an Air Force ID at Mercer, either the base model or the MX? Going in later next week to do this and just curious. It's hard to find info onthis.

Rob- I know you have Greeks can I see pictures?
nerd.gif
please

Thank you. Hows the quality on the shoe? They have the shoe from your spot. Not sure if they update the site cause they still have ALL the shoes you got.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Thank you. Hows the quality on the shoe? They have the shoe from you spot. Not sure if they update the site cause they still have ALL the shoes you got.
laugh.gif
Yea I know. Im still waiting for those we talked about. The leather is nice to me. It is the in between leather from when Nike is making thetransition from the pebbled leather to the pleather we have now. I like them. I was actually thinking of getting those to double up but decided to look at somebball pe's to diversify till I find my list.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Yea I know. Im still waiting for those we talked about. The leather is nice to me. It is the in between leather from when Nike is making the transition from the pebbled leather to the pleather we have now. I like them. I was actually thinking of getting those to double up but decided to look at some bball pe's to diversify till I find my list.
roll.gif
That shoe we talked about is on the site.. it says slightly yellowed and if the pictures are ones they have on sale...
indifferent.gif
NO DEAL.
laugh.gif

And what PE are we trying to get?
nerd.gif

Yea I know. Im still waiting for those we talked about. The leather is nice to me. It is the in between leather from when Nike is making the transition from the pebbled leather to the pleather we have now. I like them. I was actually thinking of getting those to double up but decided to look at some bball pe's to diversify till I find my list.
roll.gif
That shoe we talked about is on the site.. it says slightly yellowed and if the pictures are ones they have on sale...
indifferent.gif
NO DEAL.
laugh.gif

And what PE are we trying to get?
nerd.gif

Hell naw. Now I know why they displayed the left shoe.
indifferent.gif
Oh well.More PE money. I want some Amare's and want to get back on my Lebron stuff. Maybe some AF1 PE's or Hypers.
nerd.gif
I found some Amare's and Lebron PE's already.
laugh.gif

^^^^Rob, stick to your AF's an leave the Lebron and Amare PE's to the big boys
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

indifferent.gif
Oh well. More PE money. I want some Amare's and want to get back on my Lebron stuff. Maybe some AF1 PE's or Hypers.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
That means I get to keep my Patents.. I definitely need to pick up something soon seems to long since I got HKs in. It is between Orange Canvasor Red Greeks.

I will get on my Lebron stuff on 2011.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

^^^^Rob, stick to your AF's an leave the Lebron and Amare PE's to the big boys
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Fred!! Im itching to get back into PE's.. I only have a handful of forces to hunt down now..

indifferent.gif
Oh well. More PE money. I want some Amare's and want to get back on my Lebron stuff. Maybe some AF1 PE's or Hypers.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
That means I get to keep my Patents.. I definitely need to pick up something soon seems to long since I got HKs in. It is between Orange Canvas or Red Greeks.

I will get on my Lebron stuff on 2011.
pimp.gif
Lucky you and those patents for that price.
mad.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ too long since the HK's.. Its your Bday month, spoil yourself.

On the Lebron subject, Your waiting tooo long..

Those boot inspired high's are really clean, I think I'm gonna cop.
But, would like to see how they look with white laces.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

can't remember how much i paid for mine, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't $250. can't quite remember who i got it from either. mtr4nch.. was it you??

no sir. never had a pair of the grey nubucks. i have 2 slightly beat pairs of carolina nubucks though. need a fresh pair one of these days.

loony and pure, what are you guys bickering about this time??
laugh.gif
you guystalk like you're trying to keep a secret from all us 10.5-11'ers
nerd.gif

Hey can anybody post that video of some dude showing his collection
where he challenges someone to show him a cleaner pair of White/Purple HI's
than the pair he owns?

Dude has a really wierd accent.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

no sir. never had a pair of the grey nubucks. i have 2 slightly beat pairs of carolina nubucks though. need a fresh pair one of these days.

laugh.gif
you guys talk like you're trying to keep a secret from all us 10.5-11'ers
nerd.gif
It was a little trade we were trying to workout.
laugh.gif
MyPatents + cash for some Taiwans (not loonys pair) but the Taiwans are not looking to good.. No secrets lol.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

laugh.gif
you guys talk like you're trying to keep a secret from all us 10.5-11'ers
nerd.gif
It was a little trade we were trying to workout.
laugh.gif
My Patents + cash for some Taiwans (not loonys pair) but the Taiwans are not looking to good.. No secrets lol.

Yup not my pair. Don't got any. Plus I found out dude doesn't want to com down on the price. Smh.

What up Team AF1?

Thought I'd drop in and show my lil weak collection. 3 of 4 pairs are looking for new homes. Laser MO Forces on the leftt are the ones I rock. Tuxedo's and Mo's on tha right never been worn. Albis AF1 has been rocked once.

UPDATE
10-11 cats listen up. This is not my stuff. I will update this tomorrow with the sizes of everything and it's condition( for the most part everything is DS). this is my boys stuff that he is parting with.
Offers will be taken through PMs. Again mods this is not my stuff I'm just trying to help my boy out. If this is wrong please delete this post.

here are a few of the sizes

Stash F&F are gone!

Fearless Warriors are DS size 10
Hyperstrike Mr. Cartoons were very lightly worn once size 10
LTs are DS size 10.5
Houston Hyperstrikes are 10.5 DS. He also has a 10 that is very lightly used.
Kobe F&F are DS size 11
Vince Carter blk/white size 11 DS
Vince Carter Sample blue/ brown size 11 very lightly worn
Maze laser 10 very lightly worn
All White Lebron 12 DS
Black and Maroon HOH 11 DS
Sole Bar w/ wooden box 6.5
Sole Bar 10.5
All- Star gold and white DS 10.5
Boxers 10 and 10.5

^^^^^^^^^^^Hmmm....what's the story on those XXV Anniversary Hi's with all the names and faces......I don't remember those...........anyone haveinfo.....

Matrix @ band practice........

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Something yall might like....

nike-spring-2010-air-force-1-high-qs-hiker-front.jpg

Here comes the first interesting Nike Air Force 1 release for 2010. The Air Force 1 High Quickstrike is inspired by a hiking boot and comes in a burgundy premium leather colorway. The Swoosh is perforated and the lacing is thick and directly inspired by a boot. Even though the concept of making a sneaker inspired by a hiking boot seems a little over by now, we have to admit that we really like the outcome of this one and would go as far as calling it one of the best AF1's in recent months
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got word they will come in black also.

Back
Top Bottom