..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

mosneaksthanU, watch out with the mesh on those.

They're basically iD's and I also have black mesh on my un-Courir iD's. I went to London and wore them for 2 days (walking around London) and whereleather on a toebox usually creases, the mesh started to fray a bit.
Will see if I can post pics later..

speaking of older stacks:

14vsah.jpg

12.5 jewels actually fit exactly like a 13.

And lex, that might just be your pair. I wear my blackouts religiously and they still look practically brand new.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Air Force Heads, I need some help. Are these offical:
2004251963854040_1.jpg

I never seen them before and I wanna cop but I just don't want no fugazi joints. Thanks in advance.

Those are legit. They were apart of the Stash zoom force af1 boot pack that dropped over a year ago at a few tier 0 spots. Everyone beasted over the black capprint highs so the other 3 highs that dropped in that pack kind of flew under the radar. Retail was $150. That seller is legit too. I just picked those up andan extra pair of the green/gold color last week for $75 each.

can you post some actual pics of your pairs? how's the leather on the toebox? i might wanna hunt a pair down.

I'm still waiting for them to come in (ground shipping across country during the holidays FTL). But the quality on all of the highs in the pack is topnotch.

Now I just need to pick up the black caps to finish the set...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

-HKfeet, looks good to me. (I hate your for your name by the way
laugh.gif
)
Thanks for the legit check. If it makes you feel any better, I do not own Hong Kong AF1's, haha. I'm
nerd.gif
for a size 9 or 9.5 though.

houstonsnk - Thanks for the legit check. The price is very tempting isn't it? haha

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Air Force Heads, I need some help. Are these offical:
2004251963854040_1.jpg

I never seen them before and I wanna cop but I just don't want no fugazi joints. Thanks in advance.

Those are legit. They were apart of the Stash zoom force af1 boot pack that dropped over a year ago at a few tier 0 spots. Everyone beasted over the black cap print highs so the other 3 highs that dropped in that pack kind of flew under the radar. Retail was $150. That seller is legit too. I just picked those up and an extra pair of the green/gold color last week for $75 each.
Thanks man

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I hope someone jumps on those suedes on eBay soon. Lucky Sz 10 feet
smh.gif

if those were one size up I was gonna cop all of them
Same.. Along with like 6 other people in this thread
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom