..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Thanks guys!

Dallas -- I love the Pink Camo too, but man are they loud as fk....I think it will take some balls to rock them....

air max 87 -- I have been searching for P-lands for the longest time as well....got them for a great price too....pebbled leather is so righteous.......

MaZA4eVeR14 -- The quality on the Dirks is above average, the leather on the toebox is a bit thin, but the patent is quality and so is the rest of theupper......

Jah Sonora - Great pick-ups!!!!
pimp.gif
I need to pull the trigger on UnCocoas.
tired.gif

Hey guys I have a pic request. Does anybody have a pic of the " Brown Pride" box label and inside shoe tag?
And speaking of camos is the sole on the tan ones white or yellow, cream? I got some basket cases that I am gonna try and restore.

Originally Posted by Soleful1ne

Hey guys I have a pic request. Does anybody have a pic of the " Brown Pride" box label and inside shoe tag?
And speaking of camos is the sole on the tan ones white or yellow, cream? I got some basket cases that I am gonna try and restore.
I got you..

4282930088_7238474be6.jpg

4282184043_29e126c457.jpg

Thanks T2. I was thinking Brown Prides were premiums for some reason, I was deciding what to wear today and noticed that the box did not say it.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Portlands and Camos
pimp.gif
I am a little surprised at all the love that the Pink Camos are getting...it's good to hear........

Yeah, it's great time to sccop Uncocoas, they are out there at some really good prices....

Just got back from Central America...lots of dope pick ups while I was gone, nice stuff everyone.
20nuy8.jpg

....and let me tell you guys...If you think fakes are a problem in the states, I dont think I saw a SINGLE pair of real air force 1s in all of Honduras orBelize or Mexico and I saw lots of people wearing air force 1s.

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by 2Guard

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

fyi, there are 2 versions

they have an urban acct cheap version
and what I'm assuming is the quickstrike "supreme" version, and they look pretty much identical.
saw the cheaper pair in an urban store and was disgusted at the quality, then realized it's probably not the right pair but very very very close
do you know the style number of the supreme version?? and is there a cost difference?
The Premium or Supreme version is the same as the Christmas joints right? If so they are $150 and the cheap version is $84.

Christmas Version

Cheap Version

these "cheap" christmas reds u guys are talking about are not christmas, the are mens size valentine's release, dropped this past saturday alongwith the womens size in the ALL RED design (which i copped). i have not seen the christmas pair anywhere down here yet unfortunately ut still want to get them

Originally Posted by skep

and what I'm assuming is the quickstrike "supreme" version, and they look pretty much identical.
saw the cheaper pair in an urban store and was disgusted at the quality, then realized it's probably not the right pair but very very very close
do you know the style number of the supreme version?? and is there a cost difference?
The Premium or Supreme version is the same as the Christmas joints right? If so they are $150 and the cheap version is $84.

Christmas Version

Cheap Version

these "cheap" christmas reds u guys are talking about are not christmas, the are mens size valentine's release, dropped this past saturday along with the womens size in the ALL RED design (which i copped). i have not seen the christmas pair anywhere down here yet unfortunately ut still want to get them
Well, to be "fair," those "cheap" "christmas" reds are not "valentine's" as well. They are just a GRthat just happens to be red which is why "you" are calling them valentines; and they just happen to look just like the Christmas AF1s which is whyothers are calling them "cheap" Christmas AF1s.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

anybody here ever grab a pair of these military forces? I'm just wondering how the quality is. thanks.

nike-air-force-1-low-armed-forces-2009-military-quickstrike32.jpg

I have a couple pair that I got from Buckley. I am pleased with them by today's standards. The parachute like material is cool, but you have to wear forceshields or something to keep the shape of the shoe while wearing them. They were $30 bucks about two weeks ago. I was ticked because I paid full price for minewhen they came out.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Christmas Version

Cheap Version

these "cheap" christmas reds u guys are talking about are not christmas, the are mens size valentine's release, dropped this past saturday along with the womens size in the ALL RED design (which i copped). i have not seen the christmas pair anywhere down here yet unfortunately ut still want to get them
Well, to be "fair," those "cheap" "christmas" reds are not "valentine's" as well. They are just a GR that just happens to be red which is why "you" are calling them valentines; and they just happen to look just like the Christmas AF1s which is why others are calling them "cheap" Christmas AF1s.

fair enough, then i retract my statement reason why i say that is cuz i was told by the old man at foot locker and they happened to release the same day as thewomen pair so it seemed reasonable but i understand what yall r sayin 100% id rather have the red/bone anyways even tho i got the women size already thats allred

OG- Dope picture man.. What fakes did you see?
nerd.gif

Sole- No problem. Glad to help you out. I never knew that was suppose to be parachute material, good to know that.

^ Everything you can imagine but about half of all the fakes was black nubuck/red swoosh with white/red laces, that was a popular model.

since nobody replied in the restoration thread....

i got a question on the tooth whitening gel. i have some white/safety orange mids form 02 and the sole is piss yellow. was going to get some gel and apply this
but my question is this

IS THE GEL SAFE TO USE WHEN THE MIDSOLE HAS A COLORED STITCHING???

this shoe and a few others that i want to gel have a colored stitch, this one being orange of course. i have only seen these jobs one on all white sole with
white stitches and didnt want to ruin one of my favorite old pairs.

also, where can i get this gel at online cuz my local target only had tray kits n everything, no simple gel tubes

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom