..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Tr4nch- finally got around to fix the ashy midsole on my 94 Canvas's. Used these Kiwi express shine whipes

niiiice man. they look 10x better
pimp.gif

so is it a general consensus that the workboots should be sized down? would it be .5 or a whole size down?

Xilegacy- my bad dude I haven't been receiving txts but I just got 4 all of a sudden.
Wife said they're there.
Btw
pimp.gif
on the entourages man

Tim- talk to you when I get back sir.

Jermaine - very nice. Mini summit time when I get back man I just got alot of stuff in
devil.gif

tomorrow will be my first and last day in the actual city of Okinawa most of this trip was just for military training stuff.

dang those entourages and courir's a couple pages back are crazy!

maz- good sh** on those black canvas'

newest pick up and restore project. good looks to peopleschamp
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

had these for some yrs now. they were @ a spot for years prior to that, dude always wanted retail but they dropped to $50 so i scooped them up. i wear them like once a year as u can see all stars are still intact and the insides are made of this thick cotton.. any info on the release yr of these? kinda dark when i took the pic, no yellowing @ all

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Tr4nch- finally got around to fix the ashy midsole on my 94 Canvas's. Used these Kiwi express shine whipes

niiiice man. they look 10x better
pimp.gif
Yep
pimp.gif

I need to do my 94 black canvas too.
But I need something to make the black canvas even blacker again.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Xilegacy- my bad dude I haven't been receiving txts but I just got 4 all of a sudden.
Wife said they're there.
Btw
pimp.gif
on the entourages man

Tim- talk to you when I get back sir.

Jermaine - very nice. Mini summit time when I get back man I just got alot of stuff in
devil.gif

tomorrow will be my first and last day in the actual city of Okinawa most of this trip was just for military training stuff.

whaaat damm cant wait, and im going to bring some stuff too this time too!

cmoney, thanks for the heads up. Lows will be my first doubles cop. They look on point

^mosneak, nice. Imma ask a real newb question but are those cones? I never new they had a mesh sidepanel. Gotta start paying more attention cuz I've seen cones post a bunch of times.

Back
Top Bottom