..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Good looks on the comments aswell, gettingitin247,  and Dan, whats good over there what 11's you got you looking to get rid of, besides the two you got posted...

you know... i honestly have always liked uncocoas more than i have cocoas.

until i see this thread brimful of cocoas. now i feel like i might want a pair...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Very nice stuff on last page.

Skep: Where did you get those Dirtys from?

from an NT member actually. helped to fill one spot of my missing grail AF1s.. now i just need my bumble bees n im set!
my brown pair (bisons) = cones? or you guys referring to some1 else? not 100% on some of the names these shoes got

Ive been looking for those for awhile. I need them.
mad.gif

i forget what i paid but it wasnt much, n they were DS. wore em twice since. what size u wear? ill give u a heads up if i find another pair

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Just for old times sake since were on the subject of Cocoa's, they were my favorite AF1.

what's up paul? i bought one of those cocoa's from you almost a year ago-

next to the other pair i had which ogfiend currently owns

still love them!

Hi Matt glad to see your getting use out of the Cocoa's I still have a DS pair and it will probably be the last ones I sell, I also have some that I beat into the ground and the first pair I sold went to the legend that is Tibor! As for UnCocoa's I think they're really nice but next to the originals they just look like a poor imitation they don't even come close same goes for the crappy retro's.

What's good Paul?  Always good to see an older head come in here after awhile.  I hope all is well with you.  I need some designer kicks.  Do you have any recommendations?  I only have sneakers really, and I'm usually S-O-L whenever I want to go to a "nicer" place.  Also, do hit me up when you decide to let go of your Cocoa's.  What size are they?

PS  Your Purp Hi's are doing just fine.  Still waiting in the box waiting for the right day to be broken out.

^^ask in high thread about designer kicks.

Recent pickups from Feb. Very, very slow month for me. Nothing vintage anywhere.

All Star TZ Highs

BHM 2010

JD Cavs

I am waiting for something tho.
pimp.gif

Hi Rob, I'm doing very well thanks and I'd hate to promote Ebay listings but you cant have been looking very hard recently
tongue.gif

Hello Tyler! On the subject of designer shoes I only have Gucci's because once I find a brand I like I stick with it but you cant go wrong with a pair of slip ons because you can beat them to death. It was funny last year I was at a big music festival over here, we had heavy rain and everyone was wearing wellies because of the mud but I stayed in my slip ons for the whole weekend and they came out alright. My Cocoa's are a 10.5 so half a size too big? and if I'm honest out of all the shoes I sold I miss the purple highs the most but at least I know they're in good hands.

hey kazi, i wear these all the time and they're holding up well. got my other pair almost brand new stashed away.
2qxxfsi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom