..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Were those Kobes samples then in a size 9?

And can anyone point me in the direction of some.......
As the size get smaller it get tougher to find PE forces. 11 isn't too bad because I know a guy that has ++%! loads
laugh.gif
, but after that it's pretty rare.

Dam those lobsters is
eek.gif
Kazi!
pimp.gif

Also I think Nike woulda made a killing releasing dunk/AF1 fusions over the jordan/AF1 garbage they putting out.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

do they allow mesh toebox on ID AF1s?

yeah they did last season, not sure if they took them down and replaced them with the visible air forces or maybe they have both pairs

heres mine with mesh toe and side panel

oh and who got the size 10 98 leather mesh purple highs from napsize? i ordered them and got my cash back today no emails so idk

Airjordan- yo show those joints with the lil brain man. Sick stuff man. If it wasn't for this 09 silverado that has me drooling I'd be trying to swoopup some of that crazy stuff. That's why I had to let my man xilegacy down on a deal. Shame on me

nice to see some canvas out there. A lot of the stuff on here is nice but its just doing way too much sometimes. Like a shoe should be special just becauseits an uptown. $+** is classic. Stands alone. Regardless or colorway. But a lot of this new stuff has gotten almost comical and way out of hand. Again numbersand who/where/what has gotten the best of the shoe thing. I'll take a white on white uptown the same as some fujikawi cockasucka x radio raheem xplaystation x ryan shecklers mom's **** anyday.
good stuff none the less yous all.

gotta get that lacing out the greys
i remember having to learn how to do that when i worked at footlocker

Nice air force 1's everyone. Since some of you are posting up hyperstrike/pe af1's I'll contribute as well. All my size as well. =)

Originally Posted by size twelve

neon stats dkballer hurts my feelings.

fixed.

I'm sure the other kobe 3M will be in the set very soon.
pimp.gif

Tyler no info other than them just being hybrids. I'm sure you won't see them too often might be a 1 of 1 or maybe more pairs out there. Anyway shoelook real dope in person. I never liked the lobster dunks but I have to say AF1 sole gives it more swag.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jae718

gotta get that lacing out the greys
i remember having to learn how to do that when i worked at footlocker

yeah they just came str8 out the box at that point. i used to work there too n we did the same thing. looks stupid to me but.. thats what we used to do back inthe 90s wit the "dopemans" aka Cortez

Haven't done any "over-sea" online shopping/browsing/lusting in awhile, so Idecided to and came across these heaters. I won't post links just in case some of you are bidding on them . . .

lathrills-img600x450-1247824392bxxl3e30826.jpg

lathrills-img600x450-1247824392pohawx30826.jpg

lathrills-img600x450-1247824392fiv0uz30826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom