..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

278205589_a97c950074.jpg

Yuku
smh.gif

NT are my Air Forces authentic?
1st pair is legit 2nd are the ones i have.....

2i0vtw4.jpg

14vgpb5.jpg

b4urmd.jpg

nn1on5.jpg

xfovp0.jpg

hui0ys.jpg

Numbers match
They feel like a 9 ½ (which they are)
Some guy who bought the same pair from the same seller on ebay gave the guy negative feedback and said they were fake.

Thanks for the help!

New pics
5ote9l.jpg

2iw37du.jpg

dq6gq8.jpg

2h3ykyf.jpg

Originally Posted by spacej23

Matt - Thanks man! Take care of those Black/3M jewel mids!!! I don't want to see a picture of them looking similar to your Obsidian/Caro lows.
tongue.gif

i would never do that to those
laugh.gif
and wow man you have a ton of heat
eek.gif
looking real good.

corgi, comet mids are
pimp.gif

2guard, black/red jewels are
pimp.gif

good stuff everyone. great way to start a thread off
happy.gif
Drooling_anim.gif

m tr4nch---its all about just simple GRs sir. But from casual observation a clean and simple GR always has legs and stays classic no matter where the latesttrends take the air force design.

i remember seeing some metallic silver lows from the old AF1 thread. well, there's a '97 mid floating about somewhere in a size 8...

i agree that trends come and go, but classics will always be classic.

it's funny, just the other day i was playing around with iD AF1s, made a pair very true to the infamous eBay dunks.. and me and my boy were laughing at howridiculous it looked.. multicolor was hot for a year or two, but nobody wants to look like a clown anymore, do they?

oh, and there are plenty of hanshin tiger fakes.. i would be suspicious about sellers that have unlimited supply in wide size runs of shoes from.. 5 years ago?

it's funny, just the other day i was playing around with iD AF1s, made a pair very true to the infamous eBay dunks.. and me and my boy were laughing at how ridiculous it looked.. multicolor was hot for a year or two, but nobody wants to look like a clown anymore, do they?

we all play into trends and what not. Whats funnier is how so many go hard, buy in 110% to the latest trend, chase the hype, then lie about evertaking part in it. We all have followed and chased certain styles but theres nothing worse than pretending you never did. Im not directing this at you255forLife just using your words to segway into my NT soapbox post

I won these nike ids i created in a nike id contest on a other site. white/black patent and black mesh + gum bottom

great start to the thread nice stuff everyone
sick orange highs,canyons, and glaciers kev
sick ids joe

and i dont see anything wrong with them cubes throw the blue laces in n there good to go

The best mids ever IMO...
Natural/Natural/Dark Pine 1995
2saf57t.jpg

10oqhyx.jpg

33vj9y9.jpg

Here's the Lowtop version from the same year. (Bottom middle)
1zvwto3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom